Wrecker Big Bad

Pythin

Name: Pythin

RP Rank: SL

Suggestion: slowing him down a bit and buffing his health to 200 HP 100 Armor

Implementation: Just Buffing his states. Reason I want to do this is to go along with the addition of his fists it can make the player, and the character, feel more unique with their style of play. I want the person to think outside the box, and go with the ackward play, and buffing his health can make him feel like the tank he was genetically mutated to be.  And Making him a tad slower can counteract those changes

Lore: 

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Wrecker Talks about his lore and how he is literally a walking tank. 

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Wrecker

Slots:  1

Description: Change health to 200HP 100 Armor, and make him slower

Weapons:                                                                                                            

Edited by Pythin

Former: Liaison

• Management
2 minutes ago, Inosuke said:

-1, Wrecker in the server is a heavy, even if we following lore half of the shit on the server isn'r really related to lore. 

+1 to health boost

:monkaHmm: What?

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Bro his hit box is 10 times bigger so send it, On sniper gets beamed by a sniper behind cover

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Forum Admin

Honestly I'm pretty sure they said they don't want to give any type of buffs in the meeting that's why they done the big change. I'll +1 but I still doubt it will pass 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Pythin.

I feel like you're missing the very obvious solution here. When it comes to Wrecker being balanced as the tanky clone, the better solution would probably be to just make him slower. If he has a lot of health, why take away his weapon that makes his tanking worth it?

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

1 hour ago, Ratio said:

Pythin.

I feel like you're missing the very obvious solution here. When it comes to Wrecker being balanced as the tanky clone, the better solution would probably be to just make him slower. If he has a lot of health, why take away his weapon that makes his tanking worth it?

This man FLIPPED a LAAT, definitely do not make him smaller he needs to be a huge boy. +1

spacer.pngspacer.png

10 minutes ago, conrad said:

This man FLIPPED a LAAT, definitely do not make him smaller he needs to be a huge boy. +1

I said "slower", not "smaller". Goofy-ass.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 i think the wording your looking for is add HP and armor not change. 

Change implies you want to take what he has now and make it the new. 

Add being have additional to what he has now. 

but +1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1, as the current wrecker, The new size comes with advantages and disadvantages. They are pretty obvious so having a health boost will make it easier to be the meatshield I was destined to be!

The only Wrecker that embraced his largeness. 

• 1 month later...