Squad Shield for Heavies

Marvel

• Management

Name: Marvel

RP Rank: Sergeant First Class

Suggestion: Adding the Squad Shield weapon to all Heavy classes

Implementation: Give this addon to heavies

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Squad_shield

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2116434972
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change

Job: 41st Heavy, 104th Heavy, 212th Heavy, 501st Heavy, 21st Heavy, DU Heavy, Rancor Heavy, CG Heavy, and any lore heavy classes.

Slots: N/A

Description: N/A

Model: N/A

Weapons: weapon_squadshield_arm

Other: Okay so I will explain why I chose Heavy as the class to receive this tool. I originally thought of the Officer job but decided against it due to how little it is used and then we'd never see these in action. My next choice was the Engineer jobs but quite frankly they already got so much and all Heavies have are big gun so I decided since they're on the front lines all the time then how useful would it be to give them a Squad Shield?

As always I am willing to edit the suggestion to whatever the community wants.

• Winner 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

HELL YES! +1, Give Heavies something other than "HAHA Z6 GOES BRRRRRRRRT" This would give us something that helps us on those frontlines. Also gives Heavies a support role to help others. 10/10.

Edited by Metro
  • Funny 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

Head Admin

Have you tested this, and if so, how is the performance?

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Veteran Admin

+1 Sounds like it could add some RP

+1 one you won't be able to use it because you have to host events instead. Sad boy music

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

6 hours ago, Rohan said:

Have you tested this, and if so, how is the performance?

I messed about with this one. it works REALLY well.
- Minimul frame drops even with a standard event size of NPCs down [20-30]
- Stops everything except rockets
- NPCs still agro while you are in it
- Hostiles can still walk in and out
- It places where you stand
- You can not grab it with a physgun

If you have anymore questions ask me.

Huge +1

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Head Admin
5 hours ago, Darkk said:

I messed about with this one. it works REALLY well.
- Minimul frame drops even with a standard event size of NPCs down [20-30]
- Stops everything except rockets
- NPCs still agro while you are in it
- Hostiles can still walk in and out
- It places where you stand
- You can not grab it with a physgun

If you have anymore questions ask me.

Huge +1

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

I want to +2 cuz it’s super cool but also I feel that throwing these down in mass numbers with a job as HVY could be bad. If it was implemented I think it should be no longer than 5 seconds or some sort of HP taken from it, then also give it to the officer jobs and have it at 7.5 seconds and or a larger health pool.

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 Would wanna make people become heavy's rather than people picking ARF or JT for the weapons/gear. It would make the heavy compete with the other regiments. 
my way of thinking btw
People want to join ARF and JT cause they can fly and or have a sniper and RPS, people would join heavy more cause they would get a good gear piece. 

Banned

+1 Pardon mui french but.... FUCK YEAH

Banned

Anyone remember storm outpost and the time someone threw in a flashbang to BCC and the entire base got PT due to them never finding out who it was

+1 Adds more to Heavy. Heavies are the Speir of the Frontline combative forces, they should have equipment or the incentive for others to join. ENG get a Repair tool, DP-23, Armor packs. Medics Have Bacta kits.

Been here for ages, practically done and seen everything.

• 1 month later...