OneClick

Steam Name: Synr.gg | OneClick

RP Name: Executive Officer Brimstone | Owen 

RP Rank: XO

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35908818

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Doom’s Unit

Experience:

Dooms Unit Commander Gambit

I first joind the server back in mid-January and shortly afterward joined DU. While I was an enlisted I learned the basics of the server and after seeing my first event in DU I was hooked. I did everything and anything I could to improve not only myself but the battalion. I had began working on documents that could help better our battalions placement during DEFCON situations, which led me to our Documents team, where I worked with the DU HC at the time to revise any out of date docs, keeping the roster up to date and making sure Intel was logged properly.

It was about the time I was SGM when I was eventually asked by our BCMD at the time to become our WO. From there my duties were to keep track of NCO activities, making sure no one was bringing down the image of DU as well as handling weekly reports. 

Shortly after I applied for Acid in Havoc Squad, where I began to work heavily in assisting tryouts and managing daily officer duties which eventually led me to becoming CPT Gambit and sadly a few short hours later CMD when our BCMD resigned. 

During my time as Gambit, our Brimstone was vacant and we had some squad spots to fill. I quickly began to work on HS and made sure that the unit was as well working machine. As well as handling DU related situations while the new CMD structure was settling in.

Dooms Unit Executive Officer Brimstone

As XO, I’ve been constantly working with the CMD core coming up with new ways to not only make DU more proactive but as well more enjoyable for future troops. I’ve worked alongside the BCMD to start on new systems to help the DU Officer/NCO core function better as a whole.  I still am currently working with the CMD to make sure that DU is at it’s finest and making sure any situations were dealt with quickly and with proper action.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I believe I should become BCMD due to my past work with DU as well as my continuing work in the future. In three months I went from joining the server to XO and the command of Havoc Squad. I’ve been able to demonstrate that I can handle situations that arise when the BCMD is away. I always make sure that any answer I provide is precise with information and have had no problem asking around to make sure that I’m able to get the proper information to people. I have strong ideas which I believe with the help of my CMD team, I’d be able to make DU shine a little brighter from an outsiders view.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: I do

Availability: I’m on daily after work for two to four hours and on days off I am available for the majority of the day. I have Discord on my pc and my phone and am contently checking it when I can to make sure I am fully updated on situations.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since January 16, 2020

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: By the end of my term, I see it as having a great group of active members who work well as a team. A thriving CMD core who is able to handle situations and to have great inter battalion relationships within the G.A.R. I also hope to work with HC to possibly make DU a Hvy Unit, where our main troopers would essentially all be HWS's and then from there if they choose to branch out if they want to be med or eng (Losing their Z-6s but gaining whatever branch related items they'd need). I'm hoping that would allow for some growth in interest in DU once again. From there I want to work with my branch leads and officers about hosting regular trainings throughout the week. I'm hoping with more scheduled events (trainings or patrols) it would also help increase activity in DU with more regular RP situations.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I’m fully aware that if I’m inactive I will be removed from my position to allow someone else the opportunity.

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: I fully understand that in three months I will have to reapply.

Edited by OneClick

Doom x1 | Brimstone x1 | Acid x1 | Mas Amedda x1 | Padme x1

+1 based off experience and what I’ve noticed.

If I voted solely on application I would give you a fat -1 do to lack of detail as well as it looks like you wrote it in 3 minutes.GL tho! 

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 I’ve talked to you on what you need to improve on for yourself along with the battalion. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Head Admin
13 minutes ago, Dennis said:

+1 I’ve talked to you on what you need to improve on for yourself along with the battalion. 

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

First off, I completely agree with what Craig said in his reply to this application. Had I not interacted with Owen over TS and in game and seen him around often, I wouldn't know that this application isn't a good representation of who he is and what he has done for his battalion. 

Regardless, I think that Owen is more than ready to step up and be a leader for DU. He has the maturity and confidence to deal with the battalion effectively and continue to stop the mingey behavior DU has (unfortunately) become known for.

Having worked with him as his battalion's outreach, I can confidently say that Owen is a good fit for the BCMD position and will do good by his battalion. 

With that said, +1. Good luck with your application!

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

1 hour ago, Craigary said:

+1 based off experience and what I’ve noticed.

If I voted solely on application I would give you a fat -1 do to lack of detail as well as it looks like you wrote it in 3 minutes.GL tho! 

I've been told I'm allowed to edit my app without fully voiding it. I will be making it better here in the next hour or so. Thank you all for the kind words and I look forward to interacting with you all in TS and on the server more. 

Doom x1 | Brimstone x1 | Acid x1 | Mas Amedda x1 | Padme x1

+1 from your experience you have always been a good candidate for DU. You are one of the most active members of DU and you communicate not only in game but out if game too. You interact with other battalions and I like the ideas you have for DU. I talked to you about some situations you need to work on but I strongly think you will make an amazing Doom

+1 I don't know you much lad but send it

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

I've literally seen you go from a private all the way to fucking XO. Honestly, you are one of the people that have always shown dedication to Doom's Unit and you even got your kid to join DU. I feel like you'll do an amazing job in this position. 

+1 ONLY IF YOU MAKE MINI YOUR XO!

Edited by Carvis