Darkk's Staff Re-App [ Waived by Mitchell ]

Darkk

RP Name: Clone: Darkk [Draa currently] | Jedi: Majark [ Serra Keto currently ] | BH: Majarez Magius

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:115216021

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin | Proof: [ Had to be at least admin to apply ]

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Synergy TTT, Zim has told me that does not count however.

Why did you leave the staff team?: Didn't leave. Was kicked. It has been around 2 years [ if not, it has been close to 2 ] since I was last staff

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to re join the staff team to help out around the server and produce encounters/events. I will most likley be heading down the GM branch if I get staff and while being a GH/GM I would like to host encounters and events for the server when nothing is going on. Recently I have seen that on some days no events are hosted and I would just love to step up and host one. I have been thinking about joining staff for a few months now and I have finally decided to do it. I will stay as TR for some time while being in staff to help train the recruits that may be future BCMD's. I feel staff will also help me improve myself and personality. I have been in this community for over 2 years and I have had an absolute blast of a time. Sure there were down moments but I pushed through that. I feel as if I am ready to go back into the staff team and maybe make a better impression than I did last time. More on that in the question below. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Now I feel as if I was not ready to be staff at that time and I am not afraid to admit that. I was much younger and as such my maturity and attitude were not the best [ As a result of me being younger ]. However, looking back I had a lot of fun moments being a staff member and creating events, I may not have been the best GM at the time but since then I have become a lot more creative, I also had a blast creating those events. I could give you an event idea if you need it. On the TR side of things it was very fun training the future generation of the server and possibly seeing them in commander positions months later. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Most deffinetly.

Thank you for reading this long application <3

• Friendly 2

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Forum Admin

+1, you got this 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Head Admin

+1, good luck with it 

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

Banned

+1 

The most defective defect to have ever defect

but for real Ive known darkk since I first joined the server and sometimes he is a goober but he has matured a lot and can definitely handle a staff position Good Luck Darkk  +1

• Friendly 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

+1 Good luck, it seems as though you have matured a lot since being removed!

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

Dam, for me and you joining the server at the same time I am surprised by how few hours you have in the server...

That ain't a bad thing* 

As mentioned by others. You can be a goofball and the biggest defect. But you usually have good intentions.

You can be a bit quick to conclusions and thus punishments so o do ask that if you do become staff you do not instantly just to a conclusion when either in an admin sit dealing with and issue or doing and encounter or event.

Also you can be either very emotional or fucking dead inside/edgy. Try and get that under control. Don't need more edgy people. 

Gonna hesitantly +1

• Informative 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...