CWRP - (Holo) Staff Re-Application

Holo

RP Name: Habit

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:96252878

VIP (Y/N): yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: no

Why did you leave the staff team?: was beginning my BCMD term and chose to focus on the battalion more than staff

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): well now that im rejoining the server  want to help out the server in the way that i can, that being by joining the staff team, i want to become a GM and start hosting events and helping out with tickets and generally being a active staff member, helping with sims, spawning vehicles ect. i have really enjoyed my previous times in the staff team and i hope to have that fun once again 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): well considering i was on my way to GMO and had VA in my close future i would say very well. i was active and was hosting plenty of creative events (admiral trench events, some sith and asteroid disguised as a droid attack to name a few) i know ive left and joined the staff team plenty of times but with the new map and my future in CG i plan on truly staying awhile 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

Mistakes were made

Holo, my man. 

I believe you do want to join the team and be more active on the server, but it was you that created the post regarding the fact that the server is dying and kinda blasted the whole higher staff. 

For that,  I can't see you on the staff team. -1 unless you can change my mind. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

9 hours ago, Kurt said:

Holo, my man. 

I believe you do want to join the team and be more active on the server, but it was you that created the post regarding the fact that the server is dying and kinda blasted the whole higher staff. 

Specifically the founders, i do not agree with what their doing with the server however that doesnt mean i dont enjoy roleplaying with the community that i still consider friends, i stand by what i said about the founders but i never said anything bad about the community other than we're fast to start drama (ironic i know)

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1

Mistakes were made

Forum Admin

I'm gonna say it... +1 I think he'd be a great addition 

• Funny 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1 I totally agree with Kurt, the post you made was just you shit talking that founder and directors to a point where the post had to be locked, unless you can be a team member and not talk about high staff/ founders like that I don't think you would be a good kandite.

• Agree 1

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

On 5/20/2020 at 7:14 AM, Kurt said:

Holo, my man. 

This^ 

Unfortunately it's a no from me unless you can change my mind 

British

On 5/20/2020 at 2:14 AM, Kurt said:

Holo, my man. 

So you are gonna -1 him since he said server bad, but this application proves he wants to make the server better. bruh what, +1

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

+1 Holo has been one of the greatest people I have met on the server and he sounds like he has good intentions.

Edited by Darkk
  • Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

5 hours ago, A-a-ron said:

So you are gonna -1 him since he said server bad, but this application proves he wants to make the server better. bruh what, +1

Aaron didn't say something dumb. This is a monumental occasion.

You can still work in an environment where you dislike your bosses. In fact, it's more often you will than won't because humans hate being told what to do. People putting Founders on such a high pedestal are often calling them out in private channels when they feel they've been wronged, Holo just put it in public because he's a special boy.

Brainlet or not, Holo is well-behaved and has good intentions for the community. Hell his attitude might change when he has the staff workload dumped onto him. His next "I'm gonna say it" could be praising the almighty Snickers Bar Man.

There's absolutely no risk in giving him a staff rank, +1.

• Agree 3
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 2

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

+1 What ratio said reflects my opinion perfectly he was fox before and he will have no ill intentions towards the community I can guarantee that 

• Friendly 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

59 minutes ago, Ratio said:

Aaron didn't say something dumb. This is a monumental occasion.

You can still work in an environment where you dislike your bosses. In fact, it's more often you will than won't because humans hate being told what to do. People putting Founders on such a high pedestal are often calling them out in private channels when they feel they've been wronged, Holo just put it in public because he's a special boy.

Brainlet or not, Holo is well-behaved and has good intentions for the community. Hell his attitude might change when he has the staff workload dumped onto him. His next "I'm gonna say it" could be praising the almighty Snickers Bar Man.

There's absolutely no risk in giving him a staff rank, +1.

^^

This is the fattest +1

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Retired
Former: 2019/2020 Hound, Thorn, TKL, ARCL SGT-CMD - First and Last Commander Grey, CG XO Broadside

+1

As much drama he caused in the past,   If he wants to help the server,  let him.    The only way that will ever happen if people come to the table. 

@Holo  My only concern is that I've seen you come and go a couple of times.  I hope to see you around longer this time.

• Friendly 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

47 minutes ago, Zensras said:

+1

As much drama he caused in the past,   If he wants to help the server,  let him.    The only way that will ever happen if people come to the table. 

@Holo  My only concern is that I've seen you come and go a couple of times.  I hope to see you around longer this time.

I do plan on staying awhile. Mid moving to kentucky so take that in mind for activity recently

• Friendly 1

Mistakes were made

+1, you don't have to agree with high staff and think the server is blooming and perfect to be a staff member.

Holo was voicing his concerns for the server because he was frustrated with how it was being handled. Wether he's right or not that's no reason to keep him from a staff position. Yeah it was childish but I haven't seen much else from him. Plus he's been fox and didn't we all act a little childish on that post.

Don't fuck over a man who wants to make the server better because he once got angry that a server he clearly had a lot of passion for wasn't going to a good place.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Here are some tips that I will give out to you, hopefully it will work for you. 

1. Make a goal of what you want to do within the staff team. 

2. Focus on goals so you can meet them. 

3. Plain ahead of time. And how long will you stay.

I believe you in you @Holo  I know you can do better. 
+1

• Agree 1

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

Hmm. I’ve seen this raw strength only once before....it didn’t scare me then....it does now. 

Holo, my absolute brother on the server. I can only say, if our abusive father Ratio thinks you can have another go, then I can only support you.

However you’re not allowed to post anything on the forums anymore.....ever. Don’t throw CG into the fire like that again......please <3 

+1

Was a Fox I guess. Just an old Synergy vet.
Explore roman centurian GIFs

-1 I'm sorry holo I never knew you and only heard of you from daddy centurion, but considering trashing on the founders and directors in a post that really was not that long ago I can't see you rejoining the staff team. I get what you were trying to say and do, but putting that post was ultimately "burning bridges" I don't think it smart to do so either as high staff would we wary of you any how

• Agree 1

+1 Regardless of the post Holo made stating his point of view on the server, he did it in a more respectful way than others in the past, as well holo has always had a good attitude in-game and has intentions of helping out the server even though his activity to some is questionable.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 This is my opinion on the whole "he trashed the founders" thing so please take note everybody who -1'd him. He is aloud to have his own opinions on both the founders and the direction the server is going as a whole, synergy is about acceptance and not accepting somebody simply due to their opinions on a group of people is in my opinion a shitty thing to do. And yes i do realize that the post he made did cause some drama, but that wasn't strictly his fault as all he did was share his opinion but i wont bother going into that since im not trying to refule the fire that was that drama in this post. Holo has put nothing but love and effort into this server for the years he's been here and as he said in his app wants to help steer it in a better direction by becoming a staff member again. He has done nothing wrong in recent times that warrants a -1 and as for the activity concerns holo is soon to come off an ROA. At the end of the day just give the guy a chance. he's already proved himself before.

Edited to change my shitty wording and clear things up to better portray what i mean

Edited by Pot

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

3 hours ago, Pot said:

+1 This is my opinion on the whole "he trashed the founders" thing so please take note everybody who -1'd him. He is aloud to have his own opinions on both the founders and the direction the server is going as a whole, synergy is about acceptance and not accepting somebody simply due to their opinions is in my opinion a shitty thing to do. Holo has put nothing but love and effort into this server for the years he's been here and as he said in his app wants to help steer it in a better direction by becoming a staff member again. He has done nothing wrong in recent times that warrants a -1 and as for the activity concerns holo is soon to come off an ROA. At the end of the day just give the guy a chance. he's already proved himself before.

I don't think anyone ever said he couldn't have an opinion (the people that -1'ed) Some of us were just stating that he caused a lot of drama in that post, and my reasoning was because if he was shit talking the founders, then he wouldn't have a good team working ability with them. Also, by calling it shitty to -1 this because you dislike his opinion is basically you not agreeing/accepting peoples opinions that people are giving him.

Edited by Rickle

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

1 hour ago, Rickle said:

I don't think anyone ever said he couldn't have an opinion (the people that -1'ed) Some of us were just stating that he caused a lot of drama in that post, and my reasoning was because if he was shit talking the founders, then he wouldn't have a good team working ability with them. Also, by calling it shitty to -1 this because you dislike his opinion is basically you not agreeing/accepting peoples opinions that people are giving him.

The founders, aren't directly invovled in the Staff Team, so i dont think the Team Work with founders will be that big of a deal. Apart from that, he might have applied in order to try and change the system from within, and for what it concerns you Pot has not said that he dislikes anyones opinion he is simply giving his own opinion =)

+1 go get em holo

this will be similar to the others who +1 but in the short time I've known Holo I can tell he's someone who works hard and has a strong will. I think he'll be a great addition to the staff team. as far as the post and the "drama" criticizing people is not starting drama, how those people and others react is what causes drama. If there are real concerns and someone criticizes issues and people who can fix them that should motivate those able to fix them to fix them. Sorry to Joah and the founders but no one online or IRL are able to escape criticism, it's what makes us better people. However while I don't know the circumstances behind the post I cannot say much about it but in my opinion myself, holo, the founders, and everyone in the community should strive to be the best people they can be and help the community flourish. I joined staff to help the server, he wants to do the same so I have to give him a +1. @Holo Good luck man, I hope you get to rejoin the team.

• 4 weeks later...