CWRP - Twelfths(Mav) Staff Re-Application

Mav

RP Name: Keller's Unit PLTL 1stLT Mav

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1909381

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST(Flexes due to work and typically on late into the am of EST)

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Full transparency I was in fact blacklisted and removed from staff.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): As I explained in my Blacklist appeal to high staff, my main goal has been and always will be the TR program and GM, I have 6,863Hours in gmod at the time of writing this and have no plan on stopping playing any time soon. I have a ton of experience staffing many types of servers and game modes and across different games and admining platforms. I engage with the players which is why normally I will be found in either my battalion channel or in public lounges. I tend to always be publicly and even privately available to both staff and players for questions comments and concerns. Even my blacklist removal while done via TS while I was at work. Despite most keeping a distant connection between real life and the video gaming community I try to keep them very close and I feel that allows me to focus on the needs of the entire community and the player base.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): From what I was told I did a phenomonal job, there was only one instance that I can even think of as being negative aside from the blacklist and it was a more of a miss communication that was rectified and both parties myself included apologized and I actually went on to go above and beyond that persons expectations. As admin I quickly took on the TR program and utilized it to the fullest and achieved TRO. With work and my long shifts I still took my little bit of time and dedicated it to the server both helping and administrating.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, but believe I will be stepping down to NA regardless of any testing.

* I feel it should also be noted that I am quickly reclaiming my spot as TRO once again and will most likely coming back focus on that aspect as it is needed.

Edited by Twelfths
Added bit about TR.
Forum Admin

+1, don't get blacklisted again 4head

• Funny 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Lets not makes jokes about performing illegal and intrusive acts again...

You are a good guy but also a goob guy.

+1 but keep a level head 

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...