stamedawg

Name: Stamey
Steam ID: 
 STEAM_0:1:109603683
Ban Reason: Advertising
Date of Ban: 4/21/20
Length of Ban: Permanent 
Staff Member(s) Involved: Qal (Bacara)
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: It was an accident. I copy and pasted the link of my twitch by mistake. I was trying to copy and paste a riddle for all of the players to put their minds together and solve.
Evidence to support your claims: My twitch stream. 
https://www.twitch.tv/stameystreams/

• Agree 1
Banned

-1 Zero intent to roleplay, not following server rules, advertising. Enough said.

-1 You are advertising you stream in the forums, you did not want to roleplay and your name even was about ruining other's roleplay. You were given many chances especially the last time you were on the server. Soooooo thats gonna be a no from me, man.

You advertised your Twitch stream in OOC and claimed it was an "accident". The title of your steam is "Star Wars RP Trolling" and you were later arrested for RDMing then immediately after release, you and your buddy decided to trespass into the Hypermatter Chamber and go AWOL. I banned him for Advertising after being told by Sixta that Square said advertising a Twitch does count as advertising, there's also clearly no intent to RP here.

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

-1 Due to yourself advertising last night 4/20/2020, and misclicking your weapon on few other people. You advertised again today 4/21/2020 and said "accident." You pretty much don't follow the server rules. You have no intended to Roleplay on the server due to RDM and switching jobs to avoid arrest. As well as putting your steam name "Star Wars RP Trolling." 

• Founder
Founder

Appeal accepted 

• Winner 2