Remove ENG Job from 104th

Brooklyn

Name: Brooklyn

RP Rank: 104th XO Comet

Suggestion: Remove the Engineer Job Slot from 104th. Back in the day. 104th had their ARF Job and ENG combined to make Support. After the Standardization update, we kept the Support Job, but readded the Engineer job. In our battalion, there is no place for this Job. We are asking to have it removed

Implementation: Remove the 104th Engineer Whitelist

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Remove the 104th Engineer Whitelist
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: 104th Engineer

Slots: 0

Description: N/A

Model: N/A
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: N/A

Other: N/A

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Veteran Admin
4 minutes ago, Agua164 said:

+1

I'm gonna go and flat out -1 this right now (Sorry Brooklyn bb), but with the standardization update and even before it I think, most of the ENG high ups in Naval and other battalions agreed that Support would not be considered a ENG job. I would like us to have this job so that we aren't that odd man out battalion again with not having any support from the ENG high ups. If they were willing to allow the Support regiment to be considered our "ENG" regiment I would gladly change my mind. But as it stands right now the ENG/SUP job argument has caused too much of a divide in the server on this topic to try and be wiped away by simply removing one of the job that is causing the issue. If someone in the ENG top brass decides to @ me here about them willing to allow it, then I will change this to a +1, but for now -1 for me dog.

• Agree 1

"The day I set my flag down, it'll be over my body or over a nation I believe in."

I'm sorry but -1, its been understood and agreed on since the turret fiasco that support troopers are not ENG troopers. Your support troopers are stated as ARF and should be used as ARF. I feel that you still have the repair tool on your ARF trooper because someone forgot somewhere in the process.  If I'm wrong about that tell me, but to my knowledge they are different jobs and not suppose to be a support trooper to begin with. 

• Agree 1
  • Management
Management

If anything why wouldn’t you want to merge Engineer with Pilots that actually makes sense. ARF troopers are a complete different type of unit.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

7 minutes ago, Marvel said:

If anything why wouldn’t you want to merge Engineer with Pilots that actually makes sense. ARF troopers are a complete different type of unit.

They were already merged over a year ago. That as well as Pilots also have the Repair tool, and ENG is a required Training to join our Pilot Regiment

Edited by Brooklyn

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

28 minutes ago, Bro said:

I'm sorry but -1, its been understood and agreed on since the turret fiasco that support troopers are not ENG troopers. Your support troopers are stated as ARF and should be used as ARF. I feel that you still have the repair tool on your ARF trooper because someone forgot somewhere in the process.  If I'm wrong about that tell me, but to my knowledge they are different jobs and not suppose to be a support trooper to begin with. 

I did not state that Support was our ENG troopers. All I am saying is, is that Support in 104th (just like ARF's in other battalions) require ENG to join the regiment. This is why I don't see a reason to have this job. Support / Pilot in 104th, as well as any other trooper that has ENG training can do what the ENG whitelist does.

Edited by Brooklyn

The Standardization Update put everyone on the same playing field of sorts. What we choose to do after is up for suggestion. Example: this suggestion

1 hour ago, Brooklyn said:

The Standardization Update put everyone on the same playing field of sorts. What we choose to do after is up for suggestion. Example: this suggestion

Not entirely, it may appear that you have the ability to change it but that actually lies with HC. And HC is against having jobs merged/changed (i may be wrong) 

+1 have them go with Pilots. 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

@Dragon Please void this. I have found use of this regiment. Thank you all for your input!