Steels Wolffe Application

SteelCircus

Steam Name:SteelCircus

RP Name: Wolfpack ARCO CMD Steel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:460307471

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 104th Commander Wolffe

Experience:

327th

First of all, I was an Officer in the 327th Star Corps gaining the rank of 1stLT, During this time I was also ARCO and helped out a lot with how the battalion runs and the battalion ARC regiment I also helped with the heavy troopers time .

212th

After my time within the 327th I transferred into the 212th as an Officer helping out where I could and doing what was asked of me, but my time came to an end here due to 327th in a struggling state so I went back to help them out.

327th V2

I have been within the 327th upto there removal date (). During this final stretch I helped out with many things but the battalion was at a downfall leading to their removal.

104th

After 327th was removed I got a Rank Transfer to 104th after that I started helping out with the ARC Regiment and progressing within the battalion itself reaching the position of Unnamed Wolfpack, I also then reached ARCO. After a while my work started to get noticed and the current BCMD at the time promoted me to Commander and ever since I have been helping out with other regiments and structure within the battalion.

I also worked closely with 104th High Command so we can make changes that will benefit people and make the battalion more appealing. As a team the 104th has improved as we have at least 5-10 people on daily. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I should become the Battalion Commander of the 104th because I have spoken to many 104th members within lower and higher ranks and they all would like to see me as Wolffe. Another reason I would like to become BCMD Wolffe is because I have seen what not having a BCMD can do, for example, 327th without a BCMD it led to their removal, 104th is a great battalion and I would not like to see that happen. Right now we may not need a Wolffe but if we were to get one it shows that the battalion is in a stable position and manageable. One other reason I should become a Battalion Commander is because I would like to make the troopers voice their opinions more in Battalion Votes before we implement anything and making sure topics like a Warrant Officer Promotion is widely discussed within the Senior Officer Core so we can get a range of different opinions rather then just one instant promotion for example. 

I would also be working very closely like we do now with the 104th High Command along with whoever gains the position of Mechanised Regimental so we can know what they would like to see changed from a higher perspective or what their opinions are on certain things.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: I do understand, The 104th Mechanised Assault Battalion led by Jedi General Plo Koon and CT-3636 Commander Wolffe. They had an elite sub unit called “The Wolfpack” an example of Wolfpack were Warthog and Dash-44. The 104th Underwent many battles such as the Battle of Mygeeto, the Battle of Abregado and they even went on rescue missions for example their rescue of Mace Windu and Anakin Skywalker on Vanqor.

Availability: you can reach me in discord if I'm not in TeamSpeak and I will get back to you anytime I can unless im in school but you can mostly reach me around 5 and after 

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: For 2 and half years now 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes 

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: Striving as we are now to be the best Mechanized Battalion and as active as we can be and be able to know that I can leave and know my second family will be fine 

• I would have men doing tryouts everyday I would have men hosting Tank training on a set schedule and not just for the battalion 
  • I would have Med doing tryouts and trainings everyday 
  • I would have men doing trainings and sims everyday  and cross battalion sims and trainings everyday 
  • I would have men that cant be in game at least helping in discord or docs or teamspeak Always have someone there if you ever need something or have a question Have men where if they have a idea they can say it and it would be talked and not just passed over and making ways for nco and snco be closer and able to help each other Make sure anyone that joins would feel welcomed and apart of the family of the 104th 
  • and have men where if they have a idea they can say it and it would be talked and not just passed over and making ways for nco and snco be closer and able to help each other
  • and make sure anyone that joins would feel welcomed and apart of the family of the 104th and enjoy being here

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes 

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes I do 

Edited by SteelCircus

+1 Steel is a great guy and a great leader and would be good as BCMD

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Absolutely +1. I don't deal with Steel often, but everytime I do, the man's always pleasant to be around. He really proved his character to me when he was one of like 4 out of almost 20 not to rage quit an event I was a part of. 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

+1 Kill it homie

+1    Steel came down into our main channel one day and asked everyone in the TS what their opinions of him running for Wolf was. It was an OVERWHELMING +1 from everyone there. It really just seems to be meant for steel, hes an awesome dude and really represents what the 104th should be, hes exceptionally kind and to be honest I've known him a little over 3ish months now and he hasn't ever talked down on anybody in any other battalion or even our own men. Hes a really easy going, lovable dude and I think hes gonna do great if he gets the position. On top of all of this, I asked him to have a chat with me because even though he may be a great candidate for everyone I wanted to ask him what he wanted to do and how he wanted the direction of this battalion to go just to see what his thoughts were. He instantly came down the the channel I was in, which one of our NCO's, SSG Zodiac was in and we began discussing his plans and what he was going to do if he got the position of wolf. I think the  mains points he made is that Everyone no matter what rank, should have a voice in the 104th. The fact that he was willing to and immediately came down and wanted to chat about it already had my +1, but when he took the extra time to go into extreme detail on what he wanted to do if he got wolf, that just really proved to me that he should be the next BCMD for the 104th.

Null-5 "Prudii"
spacer.png

On 3/22/2020 at 12:17 PM, SteelCircus said:

have been within the 327th upto there removal date (). During this final stretch I helped out with many things but the battalion was at a downfall leading to their removal.

Alright steel i dont hate you your a generally good guy but this? when i was still in 327th before Delta you did absolutely nothing as a 2ndlT all you would do is AFK AFK AFK It was mostly the same before u left.Like i said i dont hate you but i generally dont trust putting you in a spot like BCMD 

So Basically ANIME

spacer.png

2 hours ago, NootNoot said:

Alright steel i dont hate you your a generally good guy but this? when i was still in 327th before Delta you did absolutely nothing as a 2ndlT all you would do is AFK AFK AFK It was mostly the same before u left.Like i said i dont hate you but i generally dont trust putting you in a spot like BCMD 

I will say yes nootnoot I did afk a lot mainly because I was getting worn down with real life things and I love you man and I know you don't hate me and yes I do feel like my afk could have been better and I shouldn't been afk as much as I was so I see your point and my afk has gotten way better and I don't afk mostly that much now I barley do it but yes I did afk a lot back then and now I don't and I did try but I truly feel like I didn't try as much as I could cause I thought we were good but I could have done so much more so thank you for your feedback and no hard feelings man so thanks 

Edited by SteelCircus
Banned

+1 Sounds like you would make a good fit for the role