CG is getting smaller and smaller.

Blue

As of right now there's only around 60 people that are a part of CG. More people are leaving than are getting recruited. I was really hoping that during the community meeting that happened recently something would've been said about this but all we got was a weapon stripper. We no longer have CG Jedi and our speed was nerfed. We're told to enforce server rules and in return we don't get anything. In fact, when someone incorrectly calls an AOS and we arrest whoever the AOS was called on, people blame us instead of the person who called the AOS. A common complaint among CG is about all the hate we're getting. We don't even get more in game currency. Out of the 20 or so days I've been in CG, I was alone on the server for an hour or more on at least 6 of those days. CG is dying.

My number 1 issue with CG is the fact how some of them have full on god complexes. But if you feel like your battalion is dying and nothing is done about it. Bring it up to your regimental commander. For the Operations I believe it is Yularen. 

unknown.png

forgot to mention that our BCMD just resigned recently

5 minutes ago, Alec said:

My number 1 issue with CG is the fact how some of them have full on god complexes. But if you feel like your battalion is dying and nothing is done about it. Bring it up to your regimental commander. For the Operations I believe it is Yularen. 

also, anyone with a god complex from what ive seen is either doing it in character or they've left CG by now

Edited by Blue
1 minute ago, Blue said:

forgot to mention that our BCMD just resigned recently

also, anyone with a god complex from what ive seen is either doing it in character or they've left CG by now

It isnt in character to void orders from a higher up. Also i saw that, you have new people applying now tho. So you can take your concerns up to the HC of your battalion and the future BCMD as well

unknown.png

No worries, CG PFC Samael is here to save the day.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

55 minutes ago, Blue said:

In fact, when someone incorrectly calls an AOS and we arrest whoever the AOS was called on, people blame us instead of the person who called the AOS

I believe this is how it should be... it is on you guys to handle the enforcement of the rules in rp and responding to aoses. If someone incorrectly calls an aos, it should be on the cg to see that is incorrect and correct it before making the arrest. That's just how things are. Yall arent supposed to just smack with no rhyme or reason, you're supposed to investigate and understand the situations before swinging the bad boy stick. In regards to everything else, cg has pretty regularly had some issues with consistency in terms of activity and if you're truly concerned, bring it up to the senior officers or high command. Making a forum post like this solves ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and just makes you look like a whiny baby who is crying about ded battayen. I dont think that's how you actually are, but that's what these posts make you look like. Go talk to your senior officers, high command, and think of ways that you personally can help improve the battalion. 

Thank you for coming to my ted talk

• Agree 4
18 hours ago, Egg said:

I believe this is how it should be... it is on you guys to handle the enforcement of the rules in rp and responding to aoses. If someone incorrectly calls an aos, it should be on the cg to see that is incorrect and correct it before making the arrest. That's just how things are. Yall arent supposed to just smack with no rhyme or reason, you're supposed to investigate and understand the situations before swinging the bad boy stick. In regards to everything else, cg has pretty regularly had some issues with consistency in terms of activity and if you're truly concerned, bring it up to the senior officers or high command. Making a forum post like this solves ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and just makes you look like a whiny baby who is crying about ded battayen. I dont think that's how you actually are, but that's what these posts make you look like. Go talk to your senior officers, high command, and think of ways that you personally can help improve the battalion. 

Thank you for coming to my ted talk

Alright, sure, but whenever we wait to see if it's valid, people complain that we aren't doing anything. We aren't just smacking with no rhyme or reason. It's an AOS, we're told to arrest them on sight. We're supposed to assume that they've receive and ignored their warnings if they have an AOS. Also, senior officers and high command have been aware of this for a while. It's difficult to have anything change when there's rarely more than 3 CG online at one time. The reason why I'm complaining about "ded battayen"  because this battalion is responsible for enforcing server rules. As far as I know, temple guard are the only other people who do what we do. But they have to worry as much because VIPs don't generally break the rules as much as non-VIPs.

Sorry that I put this in the forums, but I feel like this needs more attention than it's getting.

• Agree 1