Fizzik's Staff Re-App

Fizzik

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: VLADMIR LENINADE FRIEND TO ALL CLONE

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:68077876

VIP (Y/N): Y dudes!

Timezone: EST dudes!

What was your previous staff rank?: SA dudes!

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No dudes!

Why did you leave the staff team?: I got burnt out my dudes!

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Just came back, having fun again, we're back on extensive which is one of my favorite maps (blow me, it's awesome). I wanna do events on extensive pretty bad and hopefully I can show y'all who haven't experienced what an event from the old blood is like! It's also been a long time since I've dropped some planets on people so it'll be great to be able to do that again :). Also I've heard y'all need some help so I'll help.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It's been a while but if I recall correctly I'd say it went decently well. Yeah dropped some planets on too many heads but I had good events and what not. I took tickets like I was supposed to. I'm having a really hard time finding 3 sentences for this but yeah.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes dudes!

Edited by Fizzik
  • Winner 3

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

Banned

Fat +1

8 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

+1 

Apparently I lied man. This always manages to suck me back in somehow.... 

If anything at least I'm not rejoining Rancor. I have a feeling that being in that battalion only caused my burnout. 

Edited by Fizzik
  • Winner 1

+1 yes

this man was the best back when he was in 91st in 2016, and he was the best blitz to ever exist too for rancor, he deserves staff again!

5 hours ago, Fizzik said:

dang you're really 19 already? that means when i joined you were like 15-16, geez time flies

• Friendly 1

bolt

6 minutes ago, Bolt said:

+1 yes

this man was the best back when he was in 91st in 2016, and he was the best blitz to ever exist too for rancor, he deserves staff again!

dang you're really 19 already? that means when i joined you were like 15-16, geez time flies

Bro I'm gonna be 20 in 2 months. How's that make you feel? 

Banned

+1

r4ymo.gif

+1 defect alert jk haha i dont want to play Gmod alot head ass

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic