New Cadet Models

Marvel

• Management

Name: Marvel

RP Rank: Fixer

Suggestion: Replace the Cadet model we have with this pack

Implementation: Yeet that poopy Cadet model we use for this really nice looking pack of Cadets

Lore: Cadets looked like this

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1853028903&searchtext=CGI
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Clone Cadet

Other: This pack give the Cadet model several new bodygrouprs to use like changing your armor number from 1-5, your secondary color, and removing your helmet. I can see this making CC training a little more fun and the pack isn't big at all and I have even come up with some event ideas with these models. It's not a really important change but it doesn't hurt to have nicer models.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

No point lol they’re CCs for about ten minutes then they become troopers. 

+1

Edited by Sixta

r4ymo.gif

• Retired Founder

I discussed this with Marvel, and the general idea was this is a low file size pack which allows us to use BodyGroupr as part of the CC trainings to confidently ensure that new players can properly use the addon on the server. Also gives a little bit of color and flair.

Practical, Colorful, Compact.

+1

-1 I think this is an unnecessary change as most CC's are immediately trained by a TR and switch to CT.  Regardless, I feel like it doesn't matter if they look good or bad.  

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Although I do think this is unnecessary... giving cadets a first in look conception of how you can fully customize your look would be a good feature TR's can display to them making them feel a need to look for cooler options with the jobs we have in store for them.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:48 PM, Forseen said:

I discussed this with Marvel, and the general idea was this is a low file size pack which allows us to use BodyGroupr as part of the CC trainings to confidently ensure that new players can properly use the addon on the server. Also gives a little bit of color and flair.

Practical, Colorful, Compact.

+1

+1 especially since its a low file size  

• 1 month later...
  • Founder
Founder

Denied 

WS link is not working anymore. If you find the proper link send it me.

• Founder
Founder

Denied