RM Joah

Thinking back on old times. I remember when I first met the mad lad himself @ Joah when he was in RM. I was Wolffe and we were clearing the crystal caves on the SW Universe map. This crazy SOB stood behind us the whole time and kept us patched up. Honestly, if it weren't for that event who knows what could have happened.

Yes, I am that Sparks.
Former 104th Commander Wolfee | Former ST Commander Fox | Former Jedi General Sparks | Former Anakin Skywalker | Former/Original Sentinel Leader

"We are drowning in information, while starving for wisdom." - E.O. Wilson

3 minutes ago, aWildSparks said:

Thinking back on old times. I remember when I first met the mad lad himself @ Joah when he was in RM. I was Wolffe and we were clearing the crystal caves on the SW Universe map. This crazy SOB stood behind us the whole time and kept us patched up. Honestly, if it weren't for that event who knows what could have happened.

There would be no synergy

Just now, Joah said:

Jesus 5 years ago.

This makes me feel old.

Yes, I am that Sparks.
Former 104th Commander Wolfee | Former ST Commander Fox | Former Jedi General Sparks | Former Anakin Skywalker | Former/Original Sentinel Leader

28 minutes ago, Joah said:

Jesus 5 years ago.

good god I wasnt even alive 5 years ago.

yall are old

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

7 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

good god I wasnt even alive 5 years ago.

yall are old

Get off my lawn.

• Funny 1

Yes, I am that Sparks.

• Management
Management

I remember meeting Joah. I was chilling in one of the SO BDE TS channels with everyone about a year ago and he joins everyone just chilling then I hear car noises and he's like where we eating?

I have been on too many Joah eat and drive adventures to count now

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

7 minutes ago, Marvel said:

I remember meeting Joah. I was chilling in one of the SO BDE TS channels with everyone about a year ago and he joins everyone just chilling then I hear car noises and he's like where we eating?

Dude you gotta respect his Chicken Mc Nuggets.

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

2 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

You got it wrong, it’s the burrito place he goes to the most

McDonalds was the most iconic!

I can say I’m one of the few people to on a McDonald’s run with @ Joah back when we watched GoT, I hope those nuggets where good.

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I think the most memorable moment i've had with joah would either be, him coming into the TS channel and shouting the N-word for literally no reason for a good hour or so.

or when he slaughtered the entirety of the CC room back on the SLG venator when we first loaded in. 
Fucker took out the entire server from spawn with a launcher. 

On 1/8/2020 at 7:29 PM, Marvel said:

Pick her up @ Joah spacer.png

• Funny 2