o7 to 91st

91st has seen better days. 
I miss the olden times with doc rezdor and spooky. Sad it won’t happen again 

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

smh yall had it out for us since day 1 😡😡 but fr big smh poured time and energy into this bat only for it to be removed, we should get a second chance removing bats legit change nothing and just lose more people also o7 to Clorox the absolute unit for standing up. RIP 91st and probably rip me to if i decide to minge (chillout its a joke) but i wont bc im a vip dont wanna waste that money i spent a year ago. Still love the server doe won't be the same...doe🤕

:( 

I remember being XO and trying to get the battalion active

Some of my favorite moments were being WAC-47 and messing around as well as rising through the ranks.

There I became an officer and learned how to lead a battalion as well as I gained extensive knowledge of how to make and format docs.

The 91st gave me invaluable experience and I hope to return to the server and use what I have learned there at a later date.

I learned how to be a leader with help from some other members of the 91st specifically Jad who helped me become an officer

I fought in BVBs for the 91st 

I remember all the good gaming sessions we had where we all hoped in MC and stuff like that good times good times

Shoutout to all my 91st Boys that I had great times with

@Blake (My recruiter as well as a former neyo ayyyy)

@Quebec (My partner in crime I was happy to server as your XO it was an honor)

@Swift (Swift was there when I was in Shock and was there when I was in 91st  as well as helped recruit me and gave me a chance at LS)

@Firewis (Fire my man I didnt know you all that well but I remember all the hard work you put in and you served until the end) 

@Code_R3d (Wish we talked more hella funny guy have great memories gambling with you hope to see you around some more)

You guys stood out the most and are the people I remember the most in the 91st and that I had the best times with.

We were our own little family and although it is g one I do not blame High Command we had a good run

91st helped shaped me and I will miss it dearly 

o7 To everyone who served with us it was an honor fighting alongside you 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

From Noto to perma SMB, To XO, To Stak, to ARF Lead, to ARF It was a tough ride

91st will always be my Bat its hard to even think about going on a trooper without them there. Its a sad thing having them gone. But We have had this issue before and countless times 91st were asked to step up and sadly they failed. Even when we had Medic as BCMD it was a struggle and eventually I had to part ways as well when it seemed all things were good. I guess not

I remember having Kirara and Squeaks in the 91st and well.... lets not continue that

• Friendly 2

God I had quite a time with the 91st. I only came to synergy cause medic wanted to squad up again. Didn’t know I’d have such a great time. The glory days with medic, doc, royer, and all the others are some I won’t forget. I would laugh so hard I cried. It sucked to watch it fall so far after we all left. Just goes to show that things can change at any moment and the potential of one wrong leader could ruin what another built up. Sorry all you current (we’ll I guess former) 91st have to go through this. Most of you worked hard to get where you were. O7 to you guys.

• Friendly 2

Damn, first batt i joined back in september of 2017. Had a great time with the real ogs aswell as the newer ones. Ive seen "generations" of 91st comw and go and i had a great time with all of them. Sad to see this happen again considering we were the only recon battalion back then (41st were defense cuz of episode III and rancor was specialized). What made 91st good all those times before was because we were known as the more casual batt and didnt took the server as a game instead of as a job, which is what it feels like to play starwars rp nowadays with all of its docs, promo requirements, rules and what not. Fave memory was when we had the theater room and after someone in 91st would get promoted, we would go and watch the same music video "shake that ass for me" while we twerked on our trooper model. @Jax @Tybo know what im talkin about lol

Also quick shoutout to when i joined the batt and it consisted of like 5 ppl @Noto Roboto @Bolt @Thexan @Arcann

Edited by BigMan/TimmyThicc
  • Friendly 1

Sometime in June of 2016, @Fizziksays may but idk, I had the sudden urge to play garrys mod, a game I got in december of 2015 after my friend told me to get it, it was the reason I got steam in the first place. I saw star wars rp, and decided to get on it, and then I found icefuse (which we split from in june/july 2017), and I began to play. I originally planned on joining 212th until the 91st advertised tryouts and mentioned speeders, which peaked my interest and I decided to try it out, not knowing that it'd be life changing. I failed the tryout, but the tryout holder made a decision to let me in anyway (apparently they were low on men back then and I barely failed), so I got in, and without that decision I don't know where I'd be right now. I was originally a mingy guy, not on purpose, but I was simply young and crazy. I received PT from @Zanderand @Tomas for my mingy actions which shaped me into who I was for the rest of my star wars rp days. Then I slowly ranked up from there. In August of 2016 I became an officer, promoted by @Fizzikto 2LT. Eventually Zander left as Neyo, and Lazer became neyo (i'm pretty sure that's the right order), and then I became an Executive Officer at my peak, 2 weeks later I got down to COL again because I wasn't XO ready, which is understandable considering I was only about to turn 12 then. Anyway days went by along the 91st, different commanders, and then eventually the split happened and Synergy came into existence and I went here for 91st because everyone I knew came here. And then after a long time of synergy, I eventually took my leave, leaving behind my 91st legacy, but sadly my legacy will be taken with the 91st's removal. Now of course this isn't the first time we've been removed, but based on how the server is looking, I don't think the 91st will be coming back anytime soon, and with that, the end of a chapter in my life, the 91st chapter.

some shoutouts to some great people I met along the way

(there are some people i don't expect everyone to know so for those guys i'll just add a small comment for who they were)

@Zander & @Tomas

@Fizzik

@Lazer (hopefully right lazer i don't know if it is)

@Black (not the one who was marshall commander, i'm talking about stak black, who was stak for the longest time in 2016, idk if he has synergy forums account so no tag)

@Arcann

@Thexan

@Jax

@Goten

@Amup - fellow squeaker friend, i don't know what happened to him, I think last I heard he was on icefuse post-split after being gone for a while, maybe during the time, idk but we were great friends

@Insight - another squeaker friend, good times

@BigMan/TimmyThicci think you were late icefuse era but bigman great guy

@Noto Robotoi think noto you were also late icefuse can't quite remember but good trandoshan and 91st

@Tybo- best adi gallia

@ MaxI remember when you came to the 91st to start, you went so far and everyone was proud of that

@ Rolenth pretty sure this medic, thanks for being 91st BCMD after the 1st comeback from removal

@Trunksgreat medic

@Doc 

@Quebec

@Technodadbest rper to ever exist in the 91st, and anywhere in star wars rp (he was around since early icefuse i think but joined 91st in the synergy days so i tag him here)

and many more to name of the 91st who i can't remember at the top of my head

everyone gave me some great memories in the 91st

"I don't know what I've been told, but 91st is pure as gold." ~Zander during my PT in which I had to repeat that while doing "Gregor" Laps

thank you 91st

Edited by Bolt
  • Friendly 4

bolt

24 minutes ago, BigMan/TimmyThicc said:

Also quick shoutout to when i joined the batt and it consisted of like 5 ppl @Noto Roboto @Bolt @Thexan @Arcann

What the bigman said, but ima add a few more @Amup @Insight @ Dadd (rip dadd he was the best dad) @Trig (my brotha) never forget @Kaiju / @Tofu (he was a real one sad to not see him since)

sad to see it finally go but just to get yall oldies crying I gotchu...

file:///C:/Users/zacka/Downloads/91ST!.png 

dw bout the name ;) just click it

19 minutes ago, [SR]Trilogy[NA] said:

What the bigman said, but ima add a few more @Amup @Insight @ Dadd (rip dadd he was the best dad) @Trig (my brotha) never forget @Kaiju / @Tofu (he was a real one sad to not see him since)

sad to see it finally go but just to get yall oldies crying I gotchu...

file:///C:/Users/zacka/Downloads/91ST!.png 

dw bout the name ;) just click it

dadd was the worst person ever

he searched the internet and found pictures of me without consent

Edited by Bolt

bolt

28 minutes ago, [SR]Trilogy[NA] said:

@Kaiju 

we do not FORGIVE that man for him leaving to SO in 2017. Just like you killing two battalion full L.A.A.Ts.

from a wee confused PVT under Black, to a SGT goon under Thexan, a commander under Zander, and finally running to battalion and going on to be SPEC REG. Spent over a year and countless hours with the battalion, sad to to see it go but its honestly the right time and I prefer it ending rather that its deadman walking status

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette69CD1E11DC4201DD56D916A0F60257FBDA74EC42

3AB49524DF6C2F9A45652E0C45CD0B3AF78CD19716EC00EED07349F982518F5E8A997653B1CEA58C46994227D43874A81B7121E58770B951C3CE00C2CD0FB7E372AD57CB27753D39A03CB1F7342C93C6

also @BigMan/TimmyThicc = bad.

The 91st was my first and only home on synergy. From PVT to BCMD then back to Colonel, I made friends. I enjoyed synergy for the most part and definitely had some rough times. I'm not going to use this as a way to rant and be toxic, but to remember the battalion known as the 91st. Everyone who was in the 91st will know we never really wanted to act like assholes or be toxic, but hang out and make friendships. I tried my best to help the 91st and all the other members did too. All good things come to an end though. The 91st was a battalion of making bonds and not powerplaying. 

@Beast my closest friend who was with me all the way. The best XO a man can ask for. Will always have a place on my friend's list.

@Blakemy BCMD and the man who helped teach me. Gave me a chance in 91st

@Goten I'm sorry I left ARF if it makes you feel better, ARC had better guns.

@Oliverive spoken to you so much all I really need to say is Go Up One

@Firewis Another one of my great XOs, amazing at Intel work and is kinda defective.

@Bolt WAC

@Beetle The one who recruited me then followed me up as Neyo. Your an OG in my mind.

@Code_R3d Big boi who kinda got smoked. Kinda defective

@Hawky Gay

@Technodad The morale keeper of the 91st, always a good time when you were on

Sorry if I missed anyone but there's too many people to list.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 2

Damn I actually really liked 91st as a battalion technically they were the most of a recon battalion out of all the ones we have and that really appealed to me when I was looking for a 2nd clone as SOBDE REG o7

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

What can I tell you about the 91st? Not much, 91st was the Bat like the guy in the background of every group outing, at least in some regard, they're not really known but if you do get to know them, they're fun as hell to be around. Being Recon is a hard job, and 91st likely had it the worst due to being the most difficult to recognize out of the most difficult to recognize regiment. I can tell you a lot more about the people who were in 91st, for starters, they're dedicated. You have people like Technodad, Clorox, Oliver the God damn Reg, all came from 91st. 

What happened with 91st, happened, but you can't forget the good things just because of a really bad incident. I'd  like to give an o7, to some members I ended up fighting alongside, at some point or another. 

Clorox - Your Dedication to 91st, was clear as day. The people who say you didn't do a damn thing, are just being toxic. I'm not sure if you're banned,why the hell you would be banned, but it doesn't take away from the good times, even it it ended up being a fatal bad time. 

Technodad- Nobody is free of problems, we all have our ups and downs. You, were a fun person to fight with, and just overall be around, kind of like Guttler, you sound like a Dad, hence the name. The Cody thing, is it's own thing, and while I get why 212th didn't like the App, having been on the other side of that a few times, it doesn't make you any less of a guy for trying, and voiding it was a pretty respectable move. 

Oliver - You're an Example of how far someone can go, your dedication to Recon is a happy sight for sore eyes, but you don't let it go to your head. It's a breath of fresh air to be able to talk one on one with a  big kid such as yourself, especially one mindful of perspectives, You're going to go far, and I hope you bring us with you. 

Deviant - I remember when I first met you, you wanted to bring 91st back up and give it the life you whole heartdly deserve. You've only just joined this Winter break, and you're already known as a fucking Mad Lad, keep it up. I'm happy to have you among our Bat, but, it's sad to see given the circumstances. 

o7 91st, to all of you, in the list, and those who aren't. 

Smh man smh

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

11 hours ago, [SR]Trilogy[NA] said:

smh yall had it out for us since day 1 😡😡 but fr big smh poured time and energy into this bat only for it to be removed, we should get a second chance removing bats legit change nothing and just lose more people also o7 to Clorox the absolute unit for standing up. RIP 91st and probably rip me to if i decide to minge (chillout its a joke) but i wont bc im a vip dont wanna waste that money i spent a year ago. Still love the server doe won't be the same...doe🤕

That was your guy's like 7th chance son. 

Hot take it was for the best 91st has been a hot dumpster fire since I joined over a year ago. 

feels pepeman for the people who tried got cucked by a few bad eggs but oh well can only get better we hope from here. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

1 hour ago, Bolt said:

bruh i sound like a baby in that video

it's been a long journey from baby sound to puberty sound to kinda normal sound

I haven't heard you in a while... I'm kinda scared too. 

Edited by Fizzik

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

91st really made some goats but shit been on the decline even back when I played on the server. 

Let this be an announcement to anyone who thinks they can make a successful Gmod SWRP server in 2020....

IT DOESN'T WORK RETARD, NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY ON YOUR SHIT ASS SERVER.

don't poach kekw

Edited by Jorrdan
  • Funny 1

good riddance but >

1 minute ago, Jorrdan said:

91st really made some goats but shit been on the decline even back when I played on the server. 

Let this be an announcement to anyone who thinks they can make a successful Gmod SWRP server in 2020....

IT DON'T WORK IDIOTS, ONLY SERVERS THAT ARE POPULATED ARE SERVERS THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR LIKE 4 YEARS

don't poach idiots

kinda cringe