Re-app for Palpy

Korm

Steam Name: Korm

RP Name: Supreme Chancellor Palpatine.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18305751

How many terms have you held the position?: 1

How do you feel your previous term went?: Fine, activity did drop during the holidays until now, but Activity is going to pick up... After my Birthday LOA. :P

Why do you wish to remain a Supreme Chancellor Palpatine?: There's a few more things I want to implement. I cannot leave Omalic to deal with HC alone so I'm going to pick up the activity and continue to help out across every regiment and try to do more of a direct approach when it comes to being Palpatine. Going to spend less time cooped up in my office and just go out and embrace the people on the server and how awkward they act around me when it happens. Embrace the sith assassins showing up to some how kill me. Do more sith lord stuff in secret with shock and the people that know.

Current availability: 4-5 hours a day

What are some of your achievements during your past term?: I recently made a HC doc which the Directors and the current MCMD use and they love it, I pushed for a new rank to be added in for old returning members of a battalion or officers transferring over from their batt to a new one. Officer Cadet. It's a trial period rank set between WO and LT. What happens is old members or officers from other battalions receive this rank for training purposes and until the officer corp or commanders+ see fit, they can then promote them. There is no set time on how long a person can hold this rank, it can be a week or 3 days, up to the discretion of the Officer Corps. The reason for this is we don't see so many 2ndLT's around and what not then suddenly Boom, he's a major. I've helped settle many disputes about things and I've done my best (besides a few days ago) to lead by example and keep in character.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within the Grand Army?: I feel I've done quite a lot, I want to do a few more. I'm going to do more citadel challenges starting this weekend, even if I don't get accepted for a 2nd term, I'm still palpatine until the 12th. I want to try to improve communication between base ops and troopers. We had a few incidents where a BO PVT tried ordering troopers around. The BO officers announced this in their discord but I'd like to do more with them, maybe like BO is controlling a unnamed drone (IDK how we'd do this ingame, maybe a staff in admin mode and invisible) giving feedback to troopers on enemy movement and locations, I'm still working on this. I'm also working on a way to see how BCMDS+ say they're gonna do what they say during their commander interviews and applications. In the past we've had a lot of talk but no walk. I want some way for people to prove that they're doing what they say they're gonna do for future MCMDs and Palpatines so they can check to see if the BCMD+ is doing exactly as they said, or just holding the spot and letting the XO and Commanders run it or what not. I have many plans in my old man brain and i'm just working on how to properly implement them for future MCMD's and Palpatines so they wont have to stress like I have been doing.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: yah yeet.

+1 I think we all know palpatine like not the best job. Mcmd is better ;) and I dont think anyone else wants to go for it and you did good and was active in discord etc 

• Agree 1

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

• Management
Management

+1 Kal’buir

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Director
Director

+1