Loopy's Resignation

Battalion: 327th Star Corps

RP Name: Loopy

Date: 12/4/19

Reason: Unknown illness.

Goodbyes: 
It’s time gents. If you may or may not have known I have contracted a helluva illness that is causing me to neglect my Battalion Commander duties, I tried to wait and see if I could kick it in a timely manner but after 2 weeks of it showing no signs of getting better but instead getting worse I have decided to step down from Commander Bly to allow less ill and more active leaders to go for it.

The jist is I just can’t really lead in my sickened state to the point where the battalion I love seems to be suffering from a lack of leadership which I sadly cannot provide due to my ever increasing sickness, so I will be stepping aside so the battalion can grow instead of being held back by me. Although I will be resigning as Commander Bly I will not be resigning as a Head Admin as I believe I can still effectively help the server even while I’m in my sickened state.

I will still be helping the 327th behind the scenes as a legacy member by making docs or just giving simple advice to help the battalion grow. When I do kick this illness I plan on returning to the 327th full time at whatever rank the current Bly gives me. Thanks for all the laughs gents.

@Sanchez Resident @Marvel: Thank you for allowing me to become Commander Bly and lead while I was still healthy. I hope I made y’all proud and didn’t disappoint the server with how I led as Commander Bly.

@Willyworm1: From me joining while you were a captain, to me watching both of us run for Commander Bly and to the very end to where you were my executive officer, you’ve been there for me the whole way through and helped me lead the battalion into the new era filled with beautiful models and brand new members. I know you wanted me to finish my term but due to my ever deteriorating state I must apologize and say I sadly cannot finish my term. But in place I hope and pray you will become the next Commander Bly and succeed where I have failed. You’re a good man and a good friend o7.

@Omalic: Lord above the sweds are taking over. But in all seriousness you helped me quite a bit as Attack Regimental and I just wanted to thank you for that. You are a good friend that helped me in some of the dark and stressful times and I hope you continue to help the 327th as I step down.

@Eagle: You May or may not know it but you helped me more than you could ever have know, when my mental state was deteriorating I always had you to help lift me up which I will eternally be grateful for. I just want to say thank you and I know you’ll be one of the best commanders the 327th has ever seen. Go make us proud son.

@Bananaberry: I'm glad I had you around to build up K-Company, I couldn’t have asked for a better Deviss during my term and for all your hard work you’ve done I sincerely thank you. Your a good friend and a funny guy and I wish you the best as you focus on jedi.

@Harte: I’m sorry that I’m leaving before I could get well acquainted ya but from the bottom of my heart thank you for becoming our secura. I’ll rest easy knowing you’ll be leading the 327th Jedi into the new era.

@Poe: thank you for mentoring me and giving crucial advice while I was Bly, without you none of this would have ever been possible, I’m glad to call you a friend and a mentor.

@Regional: Lispy4palpy. But on a more serious note thank you for helping me with intel, I honestly wouldn’t have know how I would’ve got by without you.

@Tripoli @Lunch, @Rocksteady, @Corvo and @Omama: pouring one out for the homies that fell. Thanks for all the laughs and good times.

And a message for the 327th: I’m sorry fellas if I disappointed y’all or led poorly, I love the battalion with all my heart but I must go to let it keep on growing. I’m proud of all of y’all even if ya didn’t get a @ I have plenty of nice things to say to y’all and plenty of thank you’s to give out but I can’t have this post looking like a book.

Now once again this is just me stepping down from Commander Bly, I will still be actively helping the server and focusing on my head admin duties as I think I can do plenty behind the scenes.

Image result for send me out with a bang halo
@Tinovious Send me out with a bang.

• Winner 4
  • Friendly 9

You did excellent. You’re my brother in arms homie; You’ve made me proud ever since I joined the server and I’ve looked up to you a lot. I hope that you get better and that you kick your illnesses ass so you can become better again! Don’t be a stranger Loopy, and I’m always here if you need to talk. Sending love and thoughts brother ❤️

Oly Oly Oxen Free 

Initiating ONI Directive 930

Edited by Tinovious
  • Friendly 1

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

• Management
Management

spacer.png

You did good Loopy.

It was short lived but you did good and all that really matters is that you get better and we all wish you the best of luck.

o7

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

It has been good, Hope you have fun in what ever you do next

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

May the force be wuth you loopy and get healthy buddy

4 hours ago, Loopy Newby said:

Battalion: 327th Star Corps

RP Name: Loopy

Date: 12/4/19

Reason: Unknown illness.

Goodbyes: 
It’s time gents. If you may or may not have known I have contracted a helluva illness that is causing me to neglect my Battalion Commander duties, I tried to wait and see if I could kick it in a timely manner but after 2 weeks of it showing no signs of getting better but instead getting worse I have decided to step down from Commander Bly to allow less ill and more active leaders to go for it.

The jist is I just can’t really lead in my sickened state to the point where the battalion I love seems to be suffering from a lack of leadership which I sadly cannot provide due to my ever increasing sickness, so I will be stepping aside so the battalion can grow instead of being held back by me. Although I will be resigning as Commander Bly I will not be resigning as a Head Admin as I believe I can still effectively help the server even while I’m in my sickened state.

I will still be helping the 327th behind the scenes as a legacy member by making docs or just giving simple advice to help the battalion grow. When I do kick this illness I plan on returning to the 327th full time at whatever rank the current Bly gives me. Thanks for all the laughs gents.

@Sanchez Resident @Marvel: Thank you for allowing me to become Commander Bly and lead while I was still healthy. I hope I made y’all proud and didn’t disappoint the server with how I led as Commander Bly.

@Willyworm1: From me joining while you were a captain, to me watching both of us run for Commander Bly and to the very end to where you were my executive officer, you’ve been there for me the whole way through and helped me lead the battalion into the new era filled with beautiful models and brand new members. I know you wanted me to finish my term but due to my ever deteriorating state I must apologize and say I sadly cannot finish my term. But in place I hope and pray you will become the next Commander Bly and succeed where I have failed. You’re a good man and a good friend o7.

@Omalic: Lord above the sweds are taking over. But in all seriousness you helped me quite a bit as Attack Regimental and I just wanted to thank you for that. You are a good friend that helped me in some of the dark and stressful times and I hope you continue to help the 327th as I step down.

@Eagle: You May or may not know it but you helped me more than you could ever have know, when my mental state was deteriorating I always had you to help lift me up which I will eternally be grateful for. I just want to say thank you and I know you’ll be one of the best commanders the 327th has ever seen. Go make us proud son.

@Bananaberry: I'm glad I had you around to build up K-Company, I couldn’t have asked for a better Deviss during my term and for all your hard work you’ve done I sincerely thank you. Your a good friend and a funny guy and I wish you the best as you focus on jedi.

@Harte: I’m sorry that I’m leaving before I could get well acquainted ya but from the bottom of my heart thank you for becoming our secura. I’ll rest easy knowing you’ll be leading the 327th Jedi into the new era.

@Poe: thank you for mentoring me and giving crucial advice while I was Bly, without you none of this would have ever been possible, I’m glad to call you a friend and a mentor.

@Regional: Lispy4palpy. But on a more serious note thank you for helping me with intel, I honestly wouldn’t have know how I would’ve got by without you.

@Tripoli @Lunch, @Rocksteady, @Corvo and @Omama: pouring one out for the homies that fell. Thanks for all the laughs and good times.

And a message for the 327th: I’m sorry fellas if I disappointed y’all or led poorly, I love the battalion with all my heart but I must go to let it keep on growing. I’m proud of all of y’all even if ya didn’t get a @ I have plenty of nice things to say to y’all and plenty of thank you’s to give out but I can’t have this post looking like a book.

Now once again this is just me stepping down from Commander Bly, I will still be actively helping the server and focusing on my head admin duties as I think I can do plenty behind the scenes.

Image result for send me out with a bang halo
@Tinovious Send me out with a bang.

• Friendly 1

Aww Loopy, your honestly a great guy, it's awesome that you were given the opportunity with the 327th to use your great leadership skills, and passion to lead them. I remember being in the 327th with you, and working along side you -- fun times! I'm glad your not leaving the server. Please feel better man, it sucks when great people like you, are stuck with an illness that won't leave ya alone. ❤️

• Friendly 1

While I’m not surprised that it came to this I’m still saddened that it did.

you cared about this position and this battalion, and you felt like stepping back is the best decision for you, and I respect you all the more for it.

You did good in the short time you where Bly, hopefully your successor will continue to build upon what you left behind.

o7 Loopy

• Friendly 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance: