Droid Poppers

Marvel

• Management
Management

Name: Marvel

RP Rank: Director | Sergeant

Suggestion: Adding EMP Grenades (Droid Poppers)

Implementation: Add this EMP grenade to the perma weapon shop.

Lore: https://www.starwars.com/databank/droid-popper

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1466666820

spacer.png

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

If it can work well with the server.  This will have to be tested quite a lot ahead of time.  I've had past experience with these on a few other servers, and I've certainly seen them work at their worst.  Particularly they would do no such damage to the droid NPC's and would instead cause harm to the clones throwing them.  I think if we can find a way to properly input them and have them work efficiently with players and the server itself it can work.  

• Agree 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

• Management
Management
1 minute ago, Stockings said:

Particularly they would do no such damage to the droid NPC's and would instead cause harm to the clones throwing them.

Thermal Det 2.0 LOL

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Im so torn on this one for a few reasons....

I wanna +1 it since it would be more lore friendly and would look cool to have in battle... BUT

I wanna -1 it since I feel like it could take the fun out of being a droid event job 

Neutral? If I cant neutral then I guess +1 since it would be nice but im not sure I'm torn 😧

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin

Yes plz, +1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 If people don't get killed by it then no more RDM arrest because of Dets kill people to much by mistake

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

-1. So it does damage, and it stuns the players for 5 seconds. But they only disable droids or electronics. in this they done no harm to the geonosians. just disabled their guns and cannons. yeah clones have comm links, maybe prosthetics or metal legs etc, but if it does it to All enemy's its abit dumb. like what if it was a civilian or a  creature  that was player controlled. and it sounds way too Overpowerd. imagine like 15 something clones are shooting a sith like what happen the other day with Elijah. if someone threw a droid popper when he was in the open and got him, he would be stuck for 5 seconds, lose all of his armour and enough time for 15 clones to absolutely destroy him. and we already have a  thermal detonator. unless its like 4 Mil it will be a pain in the ass for event jobs if most troops have these.

Edited by McFisher

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)