Dennis CWRP Staff Re-app

Dennis

RP Name: Battalion Commander Doom
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86273369 
VIP (Y/N): y
Timezone: CST
What was your previous staff rank?: Head Admin / Senior Admin whatever you like 

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I wasn't needed as a staff member in the community, i left after a scuffle with the directors and needed time to focus on my battalion. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: The current staff team in suffering and the Game Master program is dead and needs more Abeloth events and events in general. I'm back and ready to help the community to make staff great again. Let's be real a lot of the current staff members aren't doing what they should be and i'm here to smack them into shape again. It's time for more events and people to have fun again. 

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

Edited by Dennis
hoes mad
  • Winner 3

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

-1 After blacklisting me for a valid reason even though he doesn't know the full backstory, I have heard from people I trust that he and others spend their time talking shit about me. Obviously, I don't have proof other than the word of a trusted friend, this shows Dennis is not mature enough to be staff, especially high staff if he is toxic towards other players. Understandably, I had my immature mistake that got me blacklisted, and yes I'm staff, but I am friends and have been friends with them for around 2 years with the person I insulted.  and I was caught up in a ton of emotions and my friends know that's the type of person I am. This flurry of emotion was due to the fact I had enough power-flexing from Doom's Unit's overly toxic and disrespectful officers which Dennis chooses not to ever discipline (Or at least to my knowledge). It is one thing to be toxic to a good friend, but to be toxic towards a member of the community who doesn't view you as a friend is just completely different. I won't question his fit for BCMD here, but I do have to question his ability to maturely and responsibility staff the server.

Edited by PartiallyBeast

What can I say except your toxic \(•_•)/

You are a nice guy, a bit of a minge sometimes but if you dont let your hair down everyone once in a while you end up like me...

+1

• Funny 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Toxic DUDE NO YOURE TOXIC -1

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I'm sorry, Dennis but the stunt you pulled earlier today was really fucked up. As much as I think you'd be a competent staff member, you've held a negative outlook on the community for a while and I feel this has really affected how you act around others in-game. It's understandable as a lot of things you do is because you're passionate and get upset but you nearly had an ST Enlisted harassed by a large group of people after I had already spoken to you before, asking you *very nicely* to stop doing things  like that. He was so stressed out by your actions that he ended up leaving the battalion.

You act out in anger far too much and I fear it will turn you into what is essentially a dark cloud that hangs over everyone's head. With the state that Synergy is currently in with staff -- a state you, yourself have noticed -- I personally don't think you'll do the community any favors. You need more time to cool off before I can back you in full confidence.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

I’m gonna be 100% honest:

Your attitude lately sucks (this is NOT about that person.  I'm fully aware what happened and this has nothing to do with it.) and you’ve been extremely mingey  as well.    If the event @Ratio is speaking of is about Donk,  I heard you during debrief for scribbles event talking to someone about it.   Your words exactly were 

spacer.png

Then I come back later because our guys were making a fuss over something going on in DB,  and I walk in to see you get arrested over bashing someone with a shield.   You and your guys were harassing the dude over it claiming it was a false arrest because "a shield is not a fist".

Dennis,  I don’t doubt you are capable of doing staff so please don’t take this the wrong way.  I do not dislike you or anything so please don't think I do.  💔  The server needs people to step up and do staff.   But honestly man,  This shit needs to stop first.       Take some time to chill out. 

Edited by Zensras
I've said my piece
  • Agree 3

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Won't lie, idk if I can call it toxic or just being kind of an asshole sometimes. Like, I'm toxic and I can be a proper cunt, but it's like you go out of your way to annoy people or ruin the fun for certain areas of the server when people are playing a video game. I don't dislike you, I rarely dislike anyone on the server, it's just I'd raaather not have to deal with someone who tries to ruin shit for people with the power in their hands to do so even more than before. 

Just focus on your batt imo, that's what you set out to do originally, might as well keep at it instead of wasting your time.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Funny 1

-1 you literally got people to borderline harass a enlisted ST whom i happen to be very good friends with. never heard anything bad about you but if your gonna pull shit like that then its a definite no from me

Edited by Pot
  • Agree 2

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

Head Admin

He bullied a person? Whut @Pot

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

7 hours ago, Zensras said:

I’m gonna be 100% honest:

Your attitude lately sucks (this is NOT about that person.  I'm fully aware what happened and this has nothing to do with it.) and you’ve been extremely mingey  as well.    If the event @Ratio is speaking of is about Donk,  I heard you during debrief for scribbles event talking to someone about it.   Your words exactly were 

spacer.png

Then I come back later because our guys were making a fuss over something going on in DB,  and I walk in to see you get arrested over bashing someone with a shield.   You and your guys were harassing the dude over it claiming it was a false arrest because "a shield is not a fist".

Dennis,  I don’t doubt you are capable of doing staff so please don’t take this the wrong way.  I do not dislike you or anything so please don't think I do.  💔  The server needs people to step up and do staff.   But honestly man,  This shit needs to stop first.       Take some time to chill out. 

I'm sorry to butt in, but that screenshot was obviously a joke.

• Agree 1

+1

I do want to address what happened last night too. The only people you should be asking about this is Donk, 41st, DU, and the Jedi that was IN the DB. Any preconceived notions or anything you here from people who weren’t there, are most likely not true. But hey. Dennis is toxic. What can i say. Get that staff back you psycho 

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin

You were accepted, someone forgot to move this

//Moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander