Stormzy

Steam Name: [SR] Stormzyyy [A]

RP Name: 

TCC ARC Commander Echo 

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_0:0:142886591

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 

501st BCMD Rex

Experience: My Experience comes from the 501st legion where I began to learn how to become a leader. Currently I hold the position of Commander Echo which I dedicate myself to along with the rank of Torrent Company Commander. While being on Synergy, the experience I’ve gained might have been one of the best. As a PVT-SGT I didn't really know what was going on as I was still getting accustomed to everything since I wasn’t entirely familiar with everything but everyone was helpful and easy to communicate with. Obviously I joined the 501st when I first joined due to my obsession with them since I was little. Anyways, When I began to interact with more people from 501st it would make it more interesting to stay and see how things turn out. Yeah everyone had their ups and downs, some people left while others remained. That only helped it to grow. As I became NCO and moved towards working on my requirements I joined the Intel Team and attended tryouts for Hawk cause I thought it would of been interesting to see how it turns out(I wasn't the best pilot). I stayed as Hawk for a few weeks and helped improve the PLTs within the 501st by filling up our spots and creating more trainings along with tactics for us to use for any PLT related combat along with trying to interact more with other Battalion PLTs to get their perspective on things. It worked but then again PLTs were limited to what they can do. Afterwards I found out about ARC and I think I found my new passion/goal on the server. ARC was one of those interesting things for me to aim for which I worked towards. Afterwards once I finally became an Officer after a certain amount of days/months. I found out about Jesse tryouts. That was when I knew I had to drop Hawk and tryout for something new so I can try new stuff, turns out that I became Echo instead because the last Echo became Rex after working hard. This gave me the opportunity of becoming the ARL in 501st which is known as Advanced Recon Lead which is basically the ARCL and ARFL. Along with becoming ITO it pushed me to work harder within the battalion to better prove myself.   

Not only do I have experience from Synergy but also from real life where I was a teacher for summer time to help out with kids who didn’t do well during their exams. It helped me to gain multiple new skills such as patience, leadership and thinking about things from a different perspective so that other people can understand things as well differently.

Commander Echo
I have held multiple meetings for the Battalion
Helped run sims to improve our teamwork
Maintained our Roster
Training with other battalions

Torrent Company Commander Stormzy
I have changed the way Torrent Company acts(followed Serious RP)
Maintained the activity of lore characters
Hosted Tryouts for Lore Characters
Made new Protocols for TC to use

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I believe I am the best candidate to be BCMD Rex is due to my exceptionally active. With my time in the 501st, I’ve been well acquainted with the previous Rex(Bluejay) and XO(Omalic). They both helped me with understanding the roles of high command which led me to the point of becoming Commander. With them setting an example I was able to take it upon myself to do things on my own. When I first joined, I wanted to prove to the battalion that I wanted to be here. I did so by working my way up so I can prove it to them. I helped by doing Intel work and making sure everything with the absence of my BCMD went well. It led me to taking over the leadership role by working alongside the XOs and other CMD. 

I have also proven myself in front of not just the people from the 501st but also people from other battalions. Who I have spoken with showing them I actually am serious about what I am doing. Not only have my friends in the battalion helped me reach this point but the support of other people which helped me to stay and continue to work my way to better improve both the 501st legion and myself.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

Availability:
With school starting up on weekdays I will be available at 5 PM-11PM EST
Saturdays: 3PM-2AM EST
Sunday: 8PM-11PM EST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 777:38:24. 

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

By the end of my term I my goals I want to accomplish are

Activity- The 501st’s activity tends to drop down to low numbers which isn't good so I want to better improve that by hosting SIMs or trainings that will make things more interesting or do patrols that will make people wish to stay longer.

Lore Characters- With Lore characters I want them to fill their jobs more and go along with the serious roleplay with the intent to be the characters they are.

Ranks- I want to clean up those who aren’t doing their jobs and actually allow those who do what they are supposed to do.
Regiments- My Goal is to fill the different regiments in the 501st by hand picking capable leaders and those who enjoy being on the job to work on the regiment they joined.

More OutReach related activities such as Trainings along with other Battalions so we get a feel of how it is to be fighting alongside other people you are not used to fighting with.

Improve and Motivate Intel to continually check and make sure everything on our Roster is set and up to date.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

+1 I watch him first join the battalion now he worked his all the way up to Rex. Not only that he is active and has pushed 501st to be active in the later of the night instead of the mornings. He has great plans for the Battalion

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

i was gonna go for it and u know that. However i have PC issues and i do think that u will make an excellent Rex. 

U have my full support Stormzy. I remember when i made u a 2ndLT.

MAKE ME PROUD SON. 

+1

~Commander Jesse

Edited by Blaki

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

+1 I first met you when you were Hawk I believe and when you were 2ndLt. You and Camilo were doing a pretty good job at trying to make Pilots relevant to the server and your work is commendable. Now your a Commander and the CO of Torrent Company, damn that's one hell of a job. So good luck my friend :)

+1 save your battalion

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

You make me proud. You truly are one of the best commanders 501st has right now. You’re easy to talk too and show nothing but compassion for the 501st. You’ve got some nice goals set out for the legion and I look forward to seeing you complete them. Good luck chief +1

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Head Admin

+1, give me honorary TC PVT Rohan bro

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

+1 solid dude give me Fives already

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Bout fucking time. Get this man a blaster. +1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

You've been my right hand man in the 501st, I've always been able to count on you and you've been able to handle any CO task I threw at you. You're the best choice for Rex and you're already in charge of running the 501st with me leaving, you have my full backing and I know that the 501st back you fully aswell!

Big +1

Best of luck!

Papa Kal

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself and Sanchez for your interview before 9/14/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED as our newest Captain Rex!

Your term will end on 12/11/2019

//moved to accepted

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk