Lucky's Hunter Re-App

Luckyy

Steam Name: Lucky Tombstone 

RP Name: Hunter

Steam ID (SteamID Finder)  STEAM_0:1:79579134

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Bad Batch

How many terms you've held the position?: 1

Why do you wish to maintain this position?:  I believe I can continue to improve upon my position and can try to improve my stature on the server as well. I also believe that I can continue upon the RP Bad Batch Provides. I also believe I can continue to improve upon relations with other battalions on the server and do more outreach programs with them as well as trainings.

Current availability: Weekdays 6 PM EST- 10 PM EST

Weekends All day

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?: Outreach work has increased ten fold that us allowed bad batch to branch out our outreach positions to other battalions. A lot of that can be attributed to my current Crosshair (Killjoy) who has done a lot with other battalions. I’ve filled my squad, removed inactive members and continued to improve upon trainings that bad batch does for other battalions.  Especially with 501st,212th,and DU I feel we've done well with these 3 especially and work with these battalions can continue to prosper

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?: I won't sugar coat things with higher ups in certain battalions have turned stale. We've been able to solve most but some still hold bad opinions about SOBDE as a whole, especially bad batch. I want to try to repair those failed relations and help restore our image to the entire server not just 75 percent of it.

I’ll put it into a plan

1. Improve relations with a few high up members on the server

2. Improve upon myself so that these things don't break down again and situations become fewer and far between 

3. I’ll be honest, I got to try to act less stupid, I like leading my guys and I want to try and improve and since I'm the Squad Lead I have to represent the squad and not show it in a bad light.

4. Crack down on stupidity with in the squad to help better image and relations

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

• Friendly 1

I'm gonna be pretty honest here, after I left and you got hunter, I initially heard some no so great things about what was happening with Bad Batch.

BUT

Over the past two months people have kinda kept me in the loop of what is going on and, while not perfect, you are clearly the best candidate for Hunter that has applied so far.

+1 Good luck buddy.

• Friendly 1

Honestly probably one of the best to serve under. Not kissing ass but your lay back alllowing us to do our own things instead of micro management everything the 3 pther bad batch members do this one the plus that i can give +1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

During Lucky's term as Hunter we've seen the most active outreach program coming to the 501st and a full and active Bad Batch. Lucky's former ties to the 501st has also made it easier when working with him and for us to feel like Lucky and BB belong with us in deployments and such. I see Lucky as the best choice for Hunter and deem that he deserves another term as Hunter.

+1 

Best of luck!

• Friendly 1

Papa Kal

+1 pogU

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

-1 I dont see you as much as the other applicant good luck!

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1

• Friendly 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

Banned

Both candidates are great! +1 

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Head Admin

+1 \/

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself and Sanchez for your interview before 9/3/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk