Aaron's Niner Application

A-a-ron

Steam Name: Aaron

RP Name: Omega One-Five ‘’Fi’’

Steam ID (SteamID Finder) : STEAM_0:1:112507004

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Omega Squad Niner 

Experience:

501st Legion
I joined on December 7th 2018 as a brand new CC. I slowly made it through the ranks as I tried to learn the server and clone wars as a whole, when I first joined 501st all I knew was that Rex was the “Leader” of 501st. My main goal was to become Fives. At the time when I joined Brak was Fives but soon after resigned. So that goal had a possibility of happening. When I became a SGT I started to work towards getting ARC, I passed selections first try and that felt pretty good. At this time I was Boomer for the 501st in the position of ARFL. I went through Leadership and Weapons & Tactics with ease. I then later went to Fives tryouts and passed. I became Fives but @Piff wanted to be Fives a lot more than I did so we agreed if he were to pass Echo tryouts we’d switch. He became Echo, so we switched. Then I stayed Echo for around a month where I ranked up and eventually even became ARL (Advance Recon Lead, Higher than ARCL and ARFL but lower then REGL). With the help of the current REGL (Cronis) we kept the ARC and ARF side of the 501st alive. I later became Appo (WO) for 3 days, but was later demoted (To 1SG) after yelling at Logic who was at the time Gree in OOC. Afterwards I worked my way back up to CSM. After a couple of weeks I was given 2ndLT. After becoming slightly inactive I resigned for the good of 501st on March 25th 2019

Shock
Soon after leaving 501st I joined Shock because it seemed like fun and I was right. Not much really happened when I was here but I made it to SGT and joined ARC since I had the trainings.
I then resigned.

Battalion Hopping time

187th Legion
I thought I’d try something new, and 187th seemed like the place. Unfortunately it never peaked my interest and I ended up joining Rancor.

Rancor

After leaving 187th I became a JT after joining as a SGT since I was previously ARC trained. I stayed here for around a week. I later left to join 327th with my friend Tinovious.

327th
I didn’t really have the drive to play on the server, So I took a break from the server.

501st Legion
Upon my return from the server, I thought I’d try 501st once again as most of my former close friends had rejoined it. Though, It didn’t have the spark that I once felt so connected too. 

Shock
After leaving the 501st for a second time, I rejoined Shock seeing it was a specialized battalion and their work and roles on the server were different than the attack battalions. I gave what I had to offer before passing SOBDE tryouts and entering Foxtrot Group as their Medical Marksman.

Battalion Hopping Over

Foxtrot Group
I joined Foxtrot as the MDMK on May 7th 2019. I made a name for myself around the server as Foxtrot Doc. I stayed here for around 2 - 3 weeks. We then got the idea of removing Foxtrot from SOBDE. The current Foxtrot members got the plans in motion. I was pretty confused on where to go at this period of time. Nonetheless, I remained Foxtrot until a candidate was selected as Niner, Omega’s Squad lead. I left my position as Foxtrot’s Medical Marksman and tried out for Omega’s Medical Marksman, Fi.

Omega Squad
I managed to pass Omega’s Tryouts under the new leader of Tinovious as Niner, Here I try to roleplay as my character as best as I can and assist the Squad and SOBDE in any way I can. My time within SOBDE has opened my eyes, ranging from trying to improve my behaviour and getting on with others. Currently, We are working with Tinovious to improve the longevity of Omega Squad. We’ve been fairly active with our outreach elements, deploying with them and working together on new things.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I believe I should be a Battalion Commander because I know when to be a leader and I know when to be a friend. I like to main a strict but fair relationship with my fellow Squad mates, as I did in the 501st. Sure, sometimes I can be a bit of a meme. I am also devoted to resume the legacy that makes Omega Squad one of the more serious, and fascinating RC Squads within SOBDE. I’m also willing to implement new ideas that will be able to make SOBDE seen as a more serious and elite group of roleplayers. While maintaining the professionalism that is expected by Republic Commando’s as seen in the lore.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: 

I work Part time so availability won’t always be the same every week.

I will able to be on at least 3-5 hours a day.

And I’m usually on discord, so my replies are often frequent. If I’m not available, I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since December 7th of 2018
Actual playtime: 2330:26:26

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: 

I want Omega Squad to be respected and have good relations with as many battalions as possible. I want Omega Squad to be known as perfect representation of Commandos. Live up to the standard that a Special Forces Squad should been seen as. I want to prove to my fellow members in SOBDE that I am able to provide a serious, professional squad under my leadership that so when my term (if accepted) comes to an end. Any member of my squad will be able to take the mantle of responsibility and keep up a solid line of leadership and high standards for future Omega members.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: 

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: 

Yes

If you would like any clarification or have any questions please ask them, I’d be happy to answer.

Edited by A-a-ron
Fixed coloring
  • Winner 1

spacer.png

+1 Send it I guess

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 

A A Ron dude I remember when we did your fucktrot tryout now look at you! You got this fam

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Alright, Kiddo. As your previous SL, And a good friend of yours. I do believe that sometimes, you are mingy and sometimes you can be serious and get what you need done, Done. 

I think that with guidance with the other Squad Leads and XO you could make a good SL, Just gotta mature up a bit. I'm down for any Omega Members to apply as I want attempting to prepare you all for it. Good luck, Buddy.
+1

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

• Management
Management

Gonna be honest I don't think you are ready for this and I'm not a big fan of "Neutral"

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Good Luck 

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Neutral

Listen, you are an amazing dude Aaron. You can be a major meme but you know how to drop it and start acting serious and while this is one of the primary positives about you it is also what causes me to be unable to fully support your application. See the thing is you know how to be serious but you struggle with the when. When it comes to tryouts or training you really need to fix your attitude people need to warn you five times or more before you actually take things seriously and it can be really stressful. I know you are capable of being an organized and serious person but you really need to show it man. However, there is a reason I am not making this a -1. That's because I know you have the capability to be a great leader and Squad Lead. Just show it man. 🕊️

• Friendly 1
9 minutes ago, Kopple said:

Neutral

Listen, you are an amazing dude Aaron. You can be a major meme but you know how to drop it and start acting serious and while this is one of the primary positives about you it is also what causes me to be unable to fully support your application. See the thing is you know how to be serious but you struggle with the when. When it comes to tryouts or training you really need to fix your attitude people need to warn you five times or more before you actually take things seriously and it can be really stressful. I know you are capable of being an organized and serious person but you really need to show it man. However, there is a reason I am not making this a -1. That's because I know you have the capability to be a great leader and Squad Lead. Just show it man. 🕊️

Personally I have to agree with this. gotta neutral

• Friendly 1
29 minutes ago, Kopple said:

Neutral

I have to agree with this, also going neutral GL dude.

• Friendly 1
  • Current: GAY
  • Former: 41st BCMD Gree | 41st XO | 41st Green Company Draa | Delta Squad Fixer

Neutral   TBH I don’t think you are ready for this squad lead. But you are a great person. 

• Friendly 1

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

tenor.gif?itemid=9797353
-1 You've been a great member of Omega and a great person as a whole but you do a lot of questionable shit that I don't think I can +1 you at this moment. When the time comes the time will come... but you need to focus on your maturity and how you deal with situations as they come. 

• Friendly 1
2 hours ago, Kopple said:

Neutral

Yeah this is basically what I thought too. Sorry my guy

• Friendly 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata