Murican Mavericks goodbye

It's time for me to throw in the towel. I can't under a good conscious stay here any longer. I have had so many fun times and a few bad times admittedly. Thanks to synergy i found a new appreciation for Roleplay. Sadly in my eyes the RP standard has lessened quite a lot to where people just stand around and do nothing but tryouts. I enjoyed being staff so much and wanted to do so much more and be at the top helping everyone i could, but unfortunately i was unable to bring myself to continue staffing and GM stuff.  I think 327th was my first ever battalion so there ya go. I finally attained Lord in sith but now i have to leave and most likely will be losing that which will sadden me greatly. I really do hope things improve in this community from both staff and RP perspectives but i have hope things will get better im sure. Remember everyone, Stay honest, follow the rules and try not to get arrested. 104th you are in my heart though i dont have a lot of experience with yall you still are in my heart. I don't know if ill ever come back tbh. 

@carvis Best Base ops commander ever.

@Jags You interviewed me for staff, you are a chill ass dude.

@silvers You are just a goddamn rancor noob that i love.

@Dennis You will get HA i know it.

@Marvel I realize im annoying but goddamn i love the avengers.

@Loopy Newby Thank you for everything you ever done for me.

@Bbstine I am so sorry to leave you and the lorekeepers, i had docs ready for you but i cant anymore. thank you for all the faith you showed in me. Im sorry if i let you down.

@Scribbles Best Yoda in my opinion

@justuscloud5 Make sith great again.

@Qal you are honestly the best person i have met in this community and you deserve so much better...

@ratio You are the best fox there is and you scare me just a little.

@base ops You guys are chill people

@rocksteady Thank you for the events.

@lighig Thanks for giving me a chance at GMO

Im going to leave it there, thank you to everyone for making this a fun place to be and for making things interesting. I hope i have done enough for you all and i hope to see you all again someday.

Edited by [SR] Maverick
  • Friendly 5

spacer.png

Banned

GL with the future man! 

r4ymo.gif

thanks, goober gonna miss trying to outdo you for HA against you

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

oh fucj No please Maverick STAY!!! I don't know what Consular will do without you!!! Oh god oh fucj :(

Edited by Stockings
  • Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

• Management
Management

Damn man o7 good luck with life it kinda sux

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

41 minutes ago, [SR] Carvis [A] said:

BRUH WHERE’S MY @?!

Also if you don’t come hang with me in my channel then we are gonna have some issues

you were the first person to be @'d bro L

• Winner 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!