my Ban

Law

P Name/Steam Name: 41st SPC Waren
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198966084690/

Date of Ban:  2019-07-9
Length of Ban: Permanent
Offense: 2+ Bans
Banned By: Unknown

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: wall i dont now why im bann but i wase AFK wite my trooper of 41st we do a box of geme wite the 41st and we finish the box game we go in the buks and we finich i was AFK 10mini i close my PC to go selp i get on 2day IM ban i wase made be cose i was ban for leaking tryouts i dont now wate was i go see a admine in ts and tell me a admin we did in accident . im French i do my baste

Current: CG ARC SGM Beater |

Former: 41st ARC CPT Musicboy| 21st SGM Musicboy |Doom Unit CPL EJ| Improcco WO Nye| Plo Koon | Senior Senator Lux Bonteri | Guardian Lead | Vice Chairman | Master Kit FistoSenator Gume

10 minutes ago, Rocco said:

P Name/Steam Name: 41st SPC Waren
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198966084690/

Date of Ban:  2019-07-9
Length of Ban: Permanent
Offense: 2+ Bans
Banned By: Unknown

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: wall i dont now why im bann but i wase AFK wite my trooper of 41st we do a box of geme wite the 41st and we finish the box game we go in the buks and we finich i was AFK 10mini i close my PC to go selp i get on 2day IM ban i wase made be cose i was ban for leaking tryouts i dont now wate was i go see a admine in ts and tell me a admin we did in accident . im French i do my baste

He’s French Canadian and doesn’t speak English very well, I talked to him in TS and tried to help him. 

IDK who banned him from what I gathered there wasn’t a banner recorded, either way this was pretty shady

+1 he doesn’t deserve to be perma’d did nothing 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 this is not a random ban. This is his 3rd account. He got perma on the other 2 for making new accounts to avoid blacklists + also u have leaked battalion tryouts. Anyways i Don't think so it was an accidental ban as you have made alt accounts to avoid blacklists before. 

-1 chief

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

3 minutes ago, Blaki said:

-1 this is not a random ban. This is his 3rd account. He got perma on the other 2 for making new accounts to avoid blacklists + also u have leaked battalion tryouts. Anyways i Don't think so it was an accidental ban as you have made alt accounts to avoid blacklists before. 

-1 chief

What proof do you have of this? Please provide to make this fair

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

3 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

What proof do you have of this? Please provide to make this fair

Ask Scribbles or Ratio. High Staff already banned his other accounts and when they saw a new one it got permd as well

mi other acc was tell buy a admine he banne me for 2day and i not youse the acc for 2monte

Former: 41st ARC CPT Musicboy| 21st SGM Musicboy |Doom Unit CPL EJ| Improcco WO Nye| Plo Koon | Senior Senator Lux Bonteri | Guardian Lead | Vice Chairman | Master Kit FistoSenator Gume

and why im ban now why you not ban me 2monte ago

the admine was a null trooper

i dont have a new acc is teh sim acc for yeatarday

and wat is a  leaked battalion tryouts

10 minutes ago, Blaki said:

Ask Scribbles or Ratio. High Staff already banned his other accounts and when they saw a new one it got permd as well

Let me reword that alt accounts are hard to figure out with proper evidence, do you have any sound clips or docs or is he the same region? Something of that nature

no sorry i dont now

a doc for the acc

6 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

Let me reword that alt accounts are hard to figure out with proper evidence, do you have any sound clips or docs or is he the same region? Something of that nature

Negative. 

a doc for the acc

Banned

+1

r4ymo.gif

3 minutes ago, Rocco said:

a doc for the acc

Pardon mon mauvais français, je suis encore en train d'apprendre mais ils disent que vous avez publiquement examiné les tests du bataillon. Ils disent également que vous êtes sur un nouveau compte et que vous avez déjà été banni sur un autre compte.

• Winner 3

is the same region

no just lui

no

je suis VIP se pas un Nouveau compte

So for anybody who doesn't speak French or the Canadian dialect of french He is saying that he is not the person you are talking about and that he is just from the same region of Quebec as the person who was banned and insists that his account is not a new account.

(My personal view on this is a +1 as I don't see any proof proving his statement otherwise.)

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Rocco said:

no

je suis VIP se pas un Nouveau compte

J'ai parlé de votre situation à tout le monde et ils voteront à partir de maintenant. S'il vous plaît essayez de ne pas commenter cet article sauf si vous répondez aux questions.

merci 

and i play on the serv 32045h

1 hour ago, Blaki said:

Can confirm 2 other account have been banned in relation to this, would like to speak to you about this in depth Blaki.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

ok

i now we have waren is me and wareten is a CT we wase in prisson for Failrp change Name

he wase in prisson falirp

On 7/10/2019 at 5:34 PM, Nade Jones said:

Can confirm 2 other account have been banned in relation to this, would like to speak to you about this in depth Blaki.

Can you and @Scribbles confirm this story with proof then and if this is the same person?  Neutral til we hear the full story on this.   I know there have been some incidents where people have been getting accidentally banned due to name changing and I just want to make sure this isn't one of them.

Edited by Zensras
  • Agree 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Since no one wants to present proof (Which the last time someone got banned for leaking tryouts there was fucking tons of proof lol) +1 for the unban

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

On 7/10/2019 at 5:22 PM, Clank said:

J'ai parlé de votre situation à tout le monde et ils voteront à partir de maintenant. S'il vous plaît essayez de ne pas commenter cet article sauf si vous répondez aux questions.

Nice Google translate skills garden boy

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

😃

Edited by Waren

20 hours ago, Zensras said:

Can you and @Scribbles confirm this story with proof then and if this is the same person?  Neutral til we hear the full story on this.   I know there have been some incidents where people have been getting accidentally banned due to name changing and I just want to make sure this isn't one of them.

GOnna be completely honest. I dont know why im being brought up. Its more likely ratio. 

• Agree 1
Banned
On 7/10/2019 at 6:13 PM, Esitt said:

People on here acting like they know french, but truly are just using google translate lmfao.

Pardon moi bon monsieur je suis un homosexuel déchaîné.

Anyways, not really that much evidence so ill +1

brooo Google translate coming in clutch 

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif