Red Panda’s Descend To A Better Future

Hey. It’s me. Panda. This will be a final post for a very long while. This is a post to finalize the resignation from the following positions:

Dark Council Sloth

SGM Switchblade

I’m very sad to make this post as i’ve made many friends in the community that I hope to talk to after this post. But, there is a couple of people who make the server and this community a very unenjoyable experience. I hope that in the near future, they will learn who they are and figure out their wrongs and straighten up for others. Anyways, here’s my goodbyes:

@Eclipse - One of my many sons (I think it was either you or Egert to be my first). Be a good lad and try not to fuck up like I have.

@Egert - My other son, EU boyo who came back and dominated over 212th. I’mma miss you ❤️

@Venom/TJ - See you on COD/OW nerd.

@Brak/Mainstay - (I think this is the right Brak) Best Gregor without a fucking doubt.

@Bbstine - Bully ❤️

@Scribbles - We only spam each other stickers but ya know where to contact me.

@Dragon - GAY BOY, I will forever have ‘Dragon’s Lover’ as my TS Description.

@GTnKGaming - Do not fail the Sith, I believe that you can and will make it better than it already is, Good Luck.

@Fours - Thanks for moving to Envy for me to take over as Sloth. Hit me up in Discord if you ever want to play Pixelmon.

@Austistic - Another pixelmon boyo.

@Cabrera - I hope you can find a very active lord cause you’re a very active and good assassin.

@Ailred - Good ass Assassin Lord. I definitely recommend that you get Sloth as you are my only active Assassin Lord.

@Mitchel - My brother since GG, I know you quit G-Mod already but ya know I can’t forget you.

@Striker - Meme Lord Cody.

@Tyennoch - Gay XO.

@Jackson - I hope you do very good in your studies and become a very successful person.

@Baelfire - I couldn’t have a better SEAL officer on MRP. o7. Plus, you were the only friend I had during my first Foxtrot days.

For those i’ve forgotten (since i’m going camping right now) but you know you were close to me, I love y’all and gonna miss you guys.

Panda, out. #MRPGang

Edited by Red_Panda
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 3

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

1 minute ago, Jorrdan said:

mrp gang

Gang Gang

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

4 hours ago, Red_Panda said:

Hey. It’s me. Panda. This will be a final post for a very long while. This is a post to finalize the resignation from the following positions:

Dark Council Sloth

SGM Switchblade

I’m very sad to make this post as i’ve made many friends in the community that I hope to talk to after this post. But, there is a couple of people who make the server and this community a very unenjoyable experience. I hope that in the near future, they will learn who they are and figure out their wrongs and straighten up for others. Anyways, here’s my goodbyes:

@Eclipse - One of my many sons (I think it was either you or Egert to be my first). Be a good lad and try not to fuck up like I have.

@Egert - My other son, EU boyo who came back and dominated over 212th. I’mma miss you ❤️

@Venom/TJ - See you on COD/OW nerd.

@Brak/Mainstay - (I think this is the right Brak) Best Gregor without a fucking doubt.

@Bbstine - Bully ❤️

@Scribbles - We only spam each other stickers but ya know where to contact me.

@Dragon - GAY BOY, I will forever have ‘Dragon’s Lover’ as my TS Description.

@GTnKGaming - Do not fail the Sith, I believe that you can and will make it better than it already is, Good Luck.

@Fours - Thanks for moving to Envy for me to take over as Sloth. Hit me up in Discord if you ever want to play Pixelmon.

@Austistic - Another pixelmon boyo.

@Cabrera - I hope you can find a very active lord cause you’re a very active and good assassin.

@Ailred - Good ass Assassin Lord. I definitely recommend that you get Sloth as you are my only active Assassin Lord.

@Mitchel - My brother since GG, I know you quit G-Mod already but ya know I can’t forget you.

@Striker - Meme Lord Cody.

@Tyennoch - Gay XO.

@Jackson - I hope you do very good in your studies and become a very successful person.

@Baelfire - I couldn’t have a better SEAL officer on MRP. o7. Plus, you were the only friend I had during my first Foxtrot days.

For those i’ve forgotten (since i’m going camping right now) but you know you were close to me, I love y’all and gonna miss you guys.

Panda, out. #MRPGang

#MRPGang

See you later Gamer

• Friendly 1

Former: Liaison

4 minutes ago, Bazoo said:

You will literally be back in 2months mate.

Actually false. I have to focus on arranging dates for college orientation, college placement testing, plus work, plus high school, plus helping with planning for family vacation. I’ll be gone for a bit.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Red_Panda said:

Actually false. I have to focus on arranging dates for college orientation, college placement testing, plus work, plus high school, plus helping with planning for family vacation. I’ll be gone for a bit.

Everyone comes back. No one ever leave

42 minutes ago, Buzz said:

Be gone!

Like MRP? It got snapped away.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Ching said:

Aight g no @ it's cool you furry

You’ll always be my favorite asian

spacer.png

Panda you were good goob I will miss u even tho we butted heads time to time I always thought of u as a good friend for the short time we had together and thank you for being one of the people giving me a chance on the dark council

Edited by justuscloud5