[DIRECTORS] Joe's Synergy Anniversary Suggestion

Joe

Name: TR 91st JT 2ndLT Joe

RP Rank: 2ndLT

Suggestion:  
I'm not sure if this has ever been suggested, but those who are still on here from the origins of Synergy know how this server came to be and the good memories from its birth, so I was hoping to have a anniversary day to celebrate the hard work of those that help create the server and to bring the community closer by having a festival of sorts, it be in the MHB or wherever, have some mini games, obstacle courses, story time, Jackpot hunt (hide large amount of cash on the base) and maybe to end it all, have a nice 5 or 10 minute RDM free for all on the server. just something to celebrate a great community of gamers and hardworking individuals that helped Synergy become what it is today.

Implementation: On the day Synergy was made.

Lore: Aint no lore, but seeing as we are a semi-serious RP server, it wouldn't hurt to do this.

• Agree 1

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

2 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

-1 What? You can have a free for all. In sims...

Of course you can do that but I think you might be missing the main point of the suggestion, XD
which is all these  various activities in one place to get them engage with the community in celebration of the making of Synergy.

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

When we left icefuse, it was A LOT longer than a 5 to 10 minute rdm fest lmao. That all lasted for days and went for hours at a time

Overall, this could be pretty fun and a good way to celebrate those who have done a lot for the community and those who play here. Maybe as another throwback, swap the map to rishi moon for the day

Overall +1

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

+1, I'd come back for this, I'd say maybe not the RDM thing purely cos it could influence new players to assume the community is a rampage of autism, however we could always have the whole of The courtyard turned into a Sim? For a huge FFA? Last man standing maybe? 

Would require quite a few staff but could work! 

Anyways yeah I'd come back for this! 

• Friendly 1

British

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

21 hours ago, Freck said:

+1, I'd come back for this, I'd say maybe not the RDM thing purely cos it could influence new players to assume the community is a rampage of autism, however we could always have the whole of The courtyard turned into a Sim? For a huge FFA? Last man standing maybe? 

This, +1

overall +1