Lucky's Hunter Application

Luckyy

Steam Name: Lucky Tombstone

RP Name: Crosshair

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞STEAM_0:1:79579134

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Bad Batch/ Clone Force 99

Experience:  Icefuse:

CLONE ASSASSINS MAJOR- First Battalion best battalion clone assassins where I followed disarray and CA Commander summit the BOYS and we stabbed everyone it was the best time on the server for me

501st XO - For a time under Mereel on icefuse I was the XO that served under him and would continually try to keep good communication between myself and enlisted and constantly tried to make the battalion a friendlier place

Delta Squad Boss- For my first time as a CMD on Icefuse I was put in charge of delta squad I was the squad lead for a few months before all of SOBDE was wiped by odyssey, I did well and lead my squad in a more lore focused area

Ion Team Ras and Trace- So I went for Trace who was the tech of Ion team and got it and traded with Bruno for Ras, I was a great EOD and RP with tech and EOD is my best. My commander was Summit again and he was a great guy to follow

Foxtrot Tech- Foxtrot were great day, it was me, Buzz, moose, and my CMD whose name I can't remember but we were the RO machine and we were like the brothers on the server and as the rule goes tell me the truth and I won’t punish. That's how we were where we would trust each other with anything and everything

Gregor- After my CMD left I went for Gregor and got it, me and moose remained while buzz left and we continued to find new people and work well to rebuild our bonds with new people in foxtrot, unfortunately Icefuse (Corvezeo) made a mistake

RC Regimental Ponds- to be honest this lasted a total of 5 days because this is when I left for synergy and would say goodbye to icefuse and hello to synergy

Synergy:

501st CPT TCO Tup- My Entire 501st experience was a rocky ride, I went through quill, Badger trying to get the CMD spot getting denied all of us leaving 501st coming back for joah, I getting promoted to WO and working my way up to Captain until Joah left and Nyx became CMD. I would be promoted to TCO, and work with storm who was the TCL. Overall my time with 501st was great I worked with Spud, raiden, and quill who were my best friends in the 501st and I gained great experience and worked especially well as the WO leading the NCOS

Alpha ARC Maze- I was the first alpha ARC and stayed there for 2 days @Dragon

Crosshair- My Time as Crosshair has been long and I've enjoyed every moment of it. I miss

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I believe I should become Hunter because I believe I can continue where Baxter left off. I will follow what he started by filling the squad but my methods will be different. I wont allow minginess to happen (Baxter didn't either} but realize I am still human and cant see everything, if i'm told something I will treat it as serious but I won't immediately in act punishment. Bad batch will be treated as a brotherhood of old and everyone who joins will have what I had in foxtrot all that time ago. Tell me the truth and I’ll take care of everything and defend you to the bone.

Tolerance and discipline will be great but will follow lore and allow everyone to have fun. Wrecker will be idiotic and fun, Hunter will normally be laid back and chill, crosshairs a dick and speaks his mind, and tech is tech. I can't give the answers to things like outreach system and trainings overnight but I plant to work hard and make sure the new systems implemented will make Bad Batch its true elite form and allow for a great experience on synergy roleplay.

Concerning tryouts they will be heavily lore based, and based on the character simulations will play a huge role in terms of RP and droid sims in that fact. The characters of bad batch each have their own specialty and creed that they follow and during tryouts they will be followed to the T.

My last reasons as to why I should be the new Hunter is around Bad batches outreach. I see that our outreach with 501st has fallen greatly in stature. I want to try to revive that with more trainings, sims, etc and just overall interacting with 501st in their TS Channel. Although I feel I cant do everything myself and 501st will have to put the effort in as well. I only hope that it can be salvaged and we can continue as their outreach if not, then maybe someone else will be able to work better with them.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes I understand the missions that bad batch is known for including Yalvik Prime, Anaxes, and Skako Miner

Availability:

Weekdays: 4-5 Hours

Weekends: Any time of day

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since the beginning took a break for around 4 months ago came back joined crosshair and joined SOBDE for the technical first time on Synergy

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want the battalion to be like a brother hood as it should and one where we can respect each other and other battalions but keep in mind Bad Batch do not like regs if we sound like assholes doesn't mean we hate you it means that's how we are except for Hunter who was more chill, same with tech. Overall I want it in a place where when I pass it on to the next Hunter everything will be in a place where their experience can be the most enjoyable, same with the squad.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

We Are all individuals in our own way but

Bad Batch are the true Defects

latest?cb=20190415181820

Edited by Lucky
  • Winner 1

+1 don't execute me doing a deployment with you sniper. No really you have lead really well when you did outreach with 501st and help lead when no officers was on 

Edited by [SR]KillJoy[SA]
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1, Definitely qualified for this position. From his application and towards personal experience.

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1 He got assassinated one time lol.

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 just watch out for the ARC 170s man they come out of no where 

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic