Korm's kal re-app

Korm

Steam Name: Korm

RP Name: SOBDE Advisor Kal Skirata

Steam ID (SteamID Finder) STEAM_0:0:18305751

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Null Squad Lead

How many terms you've held the position?: Multiple, but since this is my first time re-applying since the thing was implemented for SOBDE, 1.

Why do you wish to maintain this position?: Because I feel Null still needs me, as does the entirety of SOBDE. I’d do well in a squad spot sure but there’s no one fit to lead a squad at the moment besides a select few and they’re already in spots they fit in perfectly. I’d also like to continue doing outreach work, and supporting everybody on Synergy as Kal as I’ve done so in the past. I have some plans I want to push out so we can see how well they go. I also got really sick and injured halfway into my term, so I want to see it fully play out.

Current availability: Everyday for 4-6 hours. Maybe more, maybe less. Depending on how I feel.

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:

Respect among the current Null and outsiders. I’ve also helped establish rules and regulations for the entirety of SOBDE, which has led it to be a better place. I’m constantly making sure they know they need to be on and active, and do their outreach work. Recently Ratio asked me to switch his outreach, I gave him Jaing instead of Ordo because of something I’m not 100% on and they’ve loving the change so far, both sides I hear. Over-all I feel I've helped the Null squad in a great deal in my term. I wish to continue this.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:

Better communications with each other and the entirety of SOBDE, More outreach work, More Role Play. How bad ass would it look to see all Null on just being tactical and so forth? I think it’d be sweet and that’s something I’m striving for. A few weeks ago we started doing some drills. Where I'm trying to improve the synergy between Null players. We have fine skill but zero team work and I feel that needs to be worekd on.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes.

-1  You need to be more active, and I also felt like you lost your touch with this role. You asked to have another clone for when you where Kal, but ultimately your just trying to find different ways to stay in with the server.

I'd say just give it a break for a while, and try something new.

Edited by Pythin

Former: Liaison

Not even a question. Korm has been Kal over two times and is very dedicated to his position. He is professional and very fair when it comes to punishments/tryouts within his squad. I've never had a problem between Korm and I. You're the longest running Kal and pretty much the oldest SOBDE member currently still playing.
Null has had many Kals. Some were bad, and some were good. I wouldn't have one problem with you still leading Null. You're probably the only one I would trust leading Null because you know what you're doing and with past experience. 

Although, I feel you're a bit too lenient and nice sometimes. It's a good thing to be nice, but some people will use it as an advantage against you. 
Best of luck with your app.

~ Faded

+1

+1  After talking with you, you've assuaged some of my worries. Still a bit concerned you're just re-applying because you feel obligated but overall I trust you.

I also agree with Faded that you can be a bit too lenient at times, but that's not a glaring issue. Keep up the good work Kal'buir

+1

The only Kal that will ever exist on this server. He's consistently shown throughout all the SOBDE positions that he's held, he's more than capable of making a squad better. I have no doubt that he can't do it again, again, and again.

Aren't you a bit burned out pal as a few of your posts have made it a bit obivouus if you are fine with Kal and you want to do it again then by all means I want you to get it but I don't want you to get it for the sake of other people and not get any of fun out of the position 

20 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

Aren't you a bit burned out pal as a few of your posts have made it a bit obivouus if you are fine with Kal and you want to do it again then by all means I want you to get it but I don't want you to get it for the sake of other people and not get any of fun out of the position 

I am not burned out, I'm here because I want to be. I've been a bit inactive recently but that's cuz of various things. Half way through my term I got a serious infection that hospitalized me for the longest time, then recently my PC screwed up, and now I'm with a fever of 103 and coughing terribly. I'm not burnt, more so recovering from real life throwing me a curve ball. If I get burnt I'll take a week long LOA and fix it.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 3

And on your left you’ll see a gamer fully evolved and in its natural habitat with other fellow gamers similar to him.

+1 very good kale and he yee haws quite well judging by the old town roads pfp

Edited by Usefulgamer
Yes I know it’s from RD2, c’mon you think I’m that stupid?

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 i heard geart things about your work as Kal and i hope to work under you as a null member one day

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1, The Papa we want but Not the Papa we deserve ❤️

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Good fella Korm, but unfortunately I don't believe you have the actual drive to play as Kal anymore.

In your application, and in the suggestion you made recently, you state that you have an "obligation" to play as Kal Skirata, which you don't, this is a game, a role-playing game, on garry's mod, you have no obligations here. In your recent suggestion, you wanted something to be added for Kal as you said you were getting burnt out from lack of shit to do, which is fair, however this is the second time you've tried to get perks/privelledges for Kal Skirata whilst you've been in the position, the first time with you moving from Kal to SOBDE reg, you wanted Kal to become SOBDE reg cause you didn't want to leave the character. I'm starting to see a repeatish here, you leave the server, come back and become Kal, then move up, and leave again.

Honestly, I think it might be time for a new fellow to step up to the rank of Kal, enough with the recycling of characters inside sobde tbh.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact Dragon and Bananaberry for your interview before 5/27/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist