05/03/19 - Last Duty/End of Activity

Read while listening to song: 

The time has come...

Name: Kangaroo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18613135

Date: Today

Type: Resignation

Reason: Read the title – It's been a great journey within the community which was born on the date of god knows to who remembers the full date besides @Joah is a nerd. This community has increased it's population and popularity as if this is some new fucking cheese cake factory in the center of the mall or some new fucking computer component which is supposedly better than the i7. While in this adventure in the loopy lands, there are other things within life which shall not be mentioned in full detail cuz everyone has their own reason or cause of privacy you fucking internet pirates. In short detail, burned out, stressed with irl shit, got no time to do shit no more, plus it seems whenever an issue occurs, you kids instead of trying to figure it out on our first, you just complain constantly and I got no time for that now.. You know who you are..

Within the first time back within the synergy community after the whole release on rishimoon stuff, i joined a mustard and green bean Dooms branch and shock while @Qal not surprisingly was a high command also known as the Attack Regimental Commander, guess he forgot about how fun Republic Medic was? The reason for it not being so surprising is the amount of time and effort, he places in within the server. Even if he's busy with school, which I find him stupid for and sometimes make fun of him, but that's dedication I guess in the year of 2000's. In the times of the mustard battalion, for god knows why the fuck they promoted me to officer which I found stupid till this day.. When I resigned from the position, honestly thought it was a form of relief. Nope, I was wrong. Kids for some whatever reason keep coming to me while they have other resources. So that explains why my channel aka @Qal's waiting room is always in Closed or STFO.

Any who, I'll come on TS time to time, maybe even AFK all the time like @Fizzik. Behave you little shits, stop getting arrested. 

Now comes the spicy music:

Next – Tagging:
@Joah: I've known and worked with you in staff before the time of the whole collapse, basically same time when odyssey, zander, tomas, all those guys been around before the shitter happened.  Worked under you as usual, even on synergy though for a short time period, to be frank. Really fucking burned out of this staff shit.  I'm surprised you can keep your sanity.   Joah's screams via twitch livestreams are the best. 
@Zim: The man , the myth, the fucking legend. Starting from when I returned to synergy, buddy of mine made a bet with you which was if he donates, you would then donate to an charity.  You proved the payment via screenshot, amazing lad.  "Active" guy. 
@Jackson: The guy who barely speaks to anyone, besides his buddies like Spurs. Boy that rude as hell, socialize more god damn it. JK bud, just do what you do. I know you and the 2 above, do alot of work while also working with the synergy developer/freelancers. 

@Heart: Yes.  ❤️ 
 @Carter: No Anime, Demoted.
@Lighig:   Lighig is a mystery. No info for him.
@Qal: Your waiting room is mine ;), if you need anything feel free to message bud as per usual.        #5thfleet
@Perri: Ah. If you need anything, just lmk bud. You have multiple ways of contacting me via steam + discord or catch me whenever I hop on ts. 
@Poe: Gorilla Canadian Man. Enough said,  you are hereby demoted to @Regional.
@Cannon: Stoopid.  

@Regional: Lispy.
 @silvers
: *Slaps*  Pew pew events.
@Quill Khan:  Heh Poggers, alright see you later gamer.
@Scribbles: Hi yoder

@Wolfro: See you soon whenever that happens. #PanzerSquad
 @Ratio: Oh boy where do i even start. You and @UneJamMut ,and the @Shakes. boyos fucking influenced me back into shock while I was in DU. No regrets, however, I must say Ratio. Sorry that I didn't fulfill my full duties as a senior non-commissioned officer (1SG).  You have @Slump which I think he and @Rhinocerus (This guy has bad CSGO K/D ratio)  will probably do well  ,actually idk about rhino. He seems like lost cause most of the time along with slump ;), jk love those 2 both. 

@Forseen: See you around aussie man
 @Fizzik: Best pilot ever *crashes into tree in some form no others could imaginably can*.

Alright, have fun gaming all night gamers.
Please don't be salty. There is just too many of you fuckers to tag. Love you synergy lads. 

Squee More like Squeedwarded
 idk someone tag squee here. 

@Slump: Pft more like Shlumper 
@Kronos Jones & The fuck is is Dennisss's forum? Anyway , you both are goobs just like Ark and Sesu

Edited by SR_Kangaroo
  • Friendly 5

Oh fuck, oh no. What am I going to do without my spy. Master chief I salute to you. 

PLEASE DEAR GOD DONT YOU LEAVE ME. I will lose my sanity attempting to bat away the retards. Regional and cannon are already coming, I can hear their panting. I need you master chief. You better come back so I don't kill myself from the autism.

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

No @ ok dude play cards with us again

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Not gonna lie this got me hurt :(

You were a realist my man much love to the one and only Master Chief.

Former: Thorn for over 290 days, BCMD Fox       Current: Alpha-17 Commander 'Alpha' / Old guy I guess

Banned

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

I'm going to miss you man. I'm sorry I haven't been on recently, but you were always a good friend to play with. Even though you have been silent. Come visit the stream some time or visit the island. I'll buy you some Sushi in honor of you man

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

gonna miss you man have a good one stop by the DU channel always welcome o7

ph6tpojfd5y11.jpg?width=719&auto=webp&s=

Silvers this is my meme go away. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

When i first met you I deadass thought you were a kid for the longest time since you never talked lmao

then one night you just talked out of nowhere and that low ass voice caught me so off guard

hey, take it easy. The man, the myth, the meme, we’ll all miss you boyo 

Edited by Synyster

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

• 2 weeks later...