[DIRECTORS] Kal's outreach or something for him.

Korm

Name: Kal

Suggestion: Giving Kal a second job since he has no out reach. He can still host trainings and simulations for battalions but he have no real way to hang out with people in game besides some RP as Kal.

Implementation: Giving Kal a second job a clone, so the player, if wanted, can join a battalion on his second job. If they want to. Cannot be promoted past SGT or CSM, kind of like a High command job.

Lore: No lore

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job:

Slots: 

Pay:

Description:

Model:

Weapons:

Other:  Kal currently has no Outreach, but can host stuff. However since he is not a "WO" or some rank in -any- battalion as an outreach, he can't really host mandatory Simulations with em. Just host and hope they show up, normally no one ever does. This is just a thought, I'm not trying to reduce my activity on Kal, or the next persons time as Kal.

I'm just trying to find a way to keep the Kal's from getting burnt out. I kind of feel burnt a bit, but I know if I leave Null/SOBDE right now there will be some pretty Pepega stuff. It's just a thought. If denied by Directors, it's totally fine. I'm not gonna be upset, I may just try jedi or something. :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Agree 1

Korm I love ya pal but if your feeling burnt out of the role try something else. otherwise you would may aswell make it so all Null could have a second clone because at the end of the day it is a BCMD role like any other if you want a second clone why shouldn't any other BCMD not be able to Demand a second clone too -1

Edited by Scarecrow
  • Agree 3
Banned

-1 Kal is BCMD so unless others get that, Nah.

Edited by Sixta

r4ymo.gif

-1, there are plenty of options on the server, if you’re getting burnt out then try different things.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1 Every RC Squad gets an outreach Squad Lead included Null its different since there's so many batallions so each null gets their own outreach Kal is literally the only guy with no outreach so all ya'll -1 your points are null and dull.

+1 Kal isn’t a clone. His responsibilities include making sure his kids don’t fuck up and being a father, it would make sense.

• Agree 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

2 minutes ago, BlackiSblack said:

ill get valiant and Fordo and he will kick ur ordo dadi 

Ordo is not papa! He is brother, the best brother. He stuck bobas head down a refresher lmao

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

7 hours ago, Peaceshield said:

Kal is like any other BCMD and they don't get a second clone, hold Sims or something for SODBE or for the populous of the server, join base ops, sith or jedi, there are plenty of options

I will -1 because of the precedent this will set later on. If we allow this now others will follow and use this exact suggestion as evidence. The official rule is one clone, one jedi/sith, and one base ops. As much I as I would want this to give Kal something to do it will give other people reasons to ask for a second clone. Leading a group comes with the responsibility of leading your team and unfortunately a second clone would hurt that. Your best bet is allowing Kal outreach. Good luck but -1

• Agree 1

Basically. i'm trying to get an outreach for Kal or a second job for him. Outreach means SOBDE Outreach rework, Second clone would be a bit simpler imo but probably cause some problems. Idk, It was a thought and I tossed it up here.

4 hours ago, Alexz said:

The official rule is one clone, one jedi/sith, and one base ops.

Wait hold on a second, Kal isn’t a clone though? Also I remember on Icefuse before the split we had a second clones (though it was specific battalions because the Venator and ground server) and the highest rank you could be on your second clone could be CSM (or something like that i don’t remember). There could be a limitation similar to that for Kal.

Edited by Cabrera
9 minutes ago, Korm said:

Basically. i'm trying to get an outreach for Kal or a second job for him. Outreach means SOBDE Outreach rework, Second clone would be a bit simpler imo but probably cause some problems. Idk, It was a thought and I tossed it up here.

Giving you an outreach +1

Giving you a second general clone - 1

Edited by Peaceshield
  • Agree 2

I mean to be honest I would at least +1 the idea of a outreach. That’s a good idea, and not the clone because technically he is a BCMD, but Being Kal kinda gets bored after a while. From past experiences with other kals, so I agree with the Out reach, but no Trooper 

Former: Liaison

Kal should get an outreach yes, so he at least has something else to do. But if Kal gets a second clone job, then every BCMD should have a second clone job so they don't get burnt out either. It's only fair.

Also if you feel like you are getting burnt out, just take a break. Null won't crucify you if you take a small break. probably.

-1 you are a well respected BCMD if you wanted to outreach i'm sure you could make a arrangement with a battalion or atleast help the people on the server out in general I don't see how giving you a SGT rank in another battalion will help you achieve that. +1 to outreach if that needs to pass through suggestions

TLDR: You are a well respected Rank don't force yourself to only interact with SOBDE

• Agree 1

-1, IK Korm you love the Kal Skirata position but if you are trying to get stuff added so you can stay Kal then somethings up. You have someone that could be Kal. If you are getting burnt either find stuff to do on the server and branch out of SOBDE or get burnt out and let someone who isn't burnt out take the mantle. Not trying to be a dick but this is the second time you have tried to put something up to give Kal something so you don't get burnt out. Kal is special but not this special.

• Agree 3