Gunplay or Roleplay?

Austistic

Name: Aust (and the whole Sith order)

Suggestion: There is currently an order in place by Joah to shoot anyone on a Sith model, This should be removed as it is ruining roleplay and clones are just shooting without any form of RP.
As many of you are aware there is a suggestion to remove the Sith and we are working on improving it to ensure that roleplay is coming before combat. And passive Roleplay is being more encouraged. The suggestion is as follows remove the order to shoot anyone on a Sith model on sight as this is basically RDM, and does no promote a healthy roleplay environment for the players of the server.

Implementation: Don't shoot Sith as most of the times we want to promote RP on the server and actually like to talk.... ruins experience for the players on the server (Sith are people too)

Lore: N/A

WorkShop: N/A

Add or Change: Change the rule that Sith in their models are KOS

Job: Everyone

Slots: N/A

Pay: N/A

Description: (Found in the suggestion)

Models: (All Sith models)

Weapons: N/A

Other: N/A

Love, 
         Austey Poo :)

Edited by Austistic
cause it was needed
  • Winner 1

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

Biggest +1, Clones complain that we don't "RP" with them but they immediately shoots us.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

-1 just use the right bodygrouper. Clones won’t just be friends with Sith in the show so why would they do it on the server 

• Agree 3
  • Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

You were given the Civilian bodygroupr for a reason. Use it. We were told if you are in the Sith bodygroupr you are considered Sith and are KOS. Clones are bred to fight the enemies of the Republic which you are. 

-1 Yeah no.

• Agree 5

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Instead of making a suggestion about it, you could just RP and make an actual truce with high command and not a base ops commander ? @Austistic 
Like we werent trying to just act like assholes to you guys when we shot you, but if we get KOS orders, we follow dont take it personnal. 

EDIT: thinking about it, Joah is more right, there is no reason for republic to have truce with siths.

Edited by Bazoo
  • Winner 1

-1 You are a sith during the clone wars. If you are running around ADVERTISING the fact that you are a Sith, you should be shot. This rule makes sense because you have a civilian model for a reason. If you dont want to be shot, don't run around as a sith, it is that simple. 

• Management
Management
1 minute ago, GTnKGaming said:

I partially agree but it shouldnt be kill on sight

Cmonbruh. 

Everytime we try to detain Sith they go apeshit and start trying to kill us all. Don't even start with that argument.

Remove the rep bullshit then try again. Sticking with my -1.

• Agree 5

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

Just now, Joah said:

Otherwise you'd be detained by the Republic. 

The thing is that they KILL us instead of attempting to detain us. They immediately start shooting us.

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1 -- As Joah has said many times in the past, if you don't want to roleplay, this server is not the place for you. I am paraphrasing a bit but the message is encapsulated. The order given to kill Sith on sight is an obstruction of roleplay potential not only for sith but for clones and jedi as well. As shown by sith (like chrome), there is roleplay potential there and when the sith are slaughtered for "looking like sith" it slaughters the opportunity for roleplay as well. The clones wouldn't be shooting civilians for no reason and to shoot a civilian for trespassing doesn't make sense either. Detaining should be the way to go even for those who look like sith because the jedi and republic in lore tried many times to capture sith. Of course you can shoot sith, but making them kill on sight, as said, removes opportunity for roleplay. Killing on sight should be reserved for some. It makes sense for jedi shadows to kill on sight as it is their mission, but for a padawan to fight a sith lord would not make much sense (fear rp and all). And for a clone to just shoot a sith for looking like one wouldn't make much RP sense because the people of the galaxy are incredibly diverse and wearing the color red shouldn't decide if someone should be immediately killed. The merciless and often exception-less killing between sith and the republic is fun for few and leads to complaints. When the clones die to sith because they opened fire, people are unhappy and when the sith are just randomly shot at while jumping is a little silly. Grey Jedi exist. Force sensitives exist. To shoot one on sight for exhibiting force powers that aren't dark side related is meta gaming. The whole ordeal is a hectic and has proved to cause problems

-A blaster burn covered sith and a saber scorched clone

spacer.png
love 212th <3 og sith gaymer

7 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

USE YOUR CIVILIAN BODYGROUPR YOU REQUESTED REEEEEEEEEEEE

Lemme be blunt, a member of the sith order requested it, I was against it tbh. I knew there would be problems with it.

You all talk shit saying sith don't roleplay, but we can't be our sith because we either; A) Get shot on sight, B) Get surrounded screaming "Take his weapons!" or C) Be made wear the body grouper for safety. Kind of contradicting, but okay.

Sticking with that +1. That's all folks
Not all sith are going to be hostile towards you, and want to actually roleplay.

Edited by Fours
  • Agree 1
  • Management
Management
Just now, Red_Panda said:

The thing is that they KILL us instead of attempting to detain us. They immediately start shooting us.

Because we've tried to detain several times. It's never worked so why keep trying? You are enemies of the Republic that have killed several of our brothers. You are KOS in my books.

• Agree 5

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

1 minute ago, Josh Schneider said:

Enemies of the republic die, we don't detain droids we shoot them

Droids and sith are very different. To compare the two would be incredibly ingnorant. The sith are actual living people. Droids are robots. Can you not see the difference there?

spacer.png
love 212th <3 og sith gaymer

Just now, Marvel said:

Because we've tried to detain several times. It's never worked so why keep trying? You are enemies of the Republic that have killed several of our brothers. You are KOS in my books.

Instead of feeding the fire, i'll stop the argument with my last message. The point is some of us won't start killing but as you said, you stopped trying.

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

Enemies of the republic die, we don't detain droids we shoot them

If a sith is to be detained, let the Jedi handle it. The republic is not equipped to detain and hold Sith without unnecessary loss of clone and possible civilian life. Clones should be allowed to continue killing Sith that wear their non civvie clothes unless there is a Jedi present.

By "the republic" i mean the clone army

Edited by Egg
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 4
Just now, Egg said:

If a sith is to be detained, let the Jedi handle it. The republic is not equipped to detain and hold Sith without unnecessary loss of clone and possible civilian life. Clones should be allowed to continue killing Sith that wear their non civvie clothes unless there is a Jedi present.

This right here I 100% agree with this is what it should be.

• Agree 2

All you complain about us shooting you instead of detaining.

Every encounter that I've had with trying to detain sith/civilians has ended with them pulling out a lightsaber in the middle of RP, have a sith assassin come and save their ass, or just be retarded and run away. Like we said, you remove that Rep system and maybe sith wouldn't resort to running away and slicing their way out of shit. We shoot because you fucks don't want to get detained. What happens when a police officer is detaining you and you push them away and start running?

You get shot, simple as that.

You guys requested a civilian bodygrouper, maybe request different shit you can put on it.

1 minute ago, Blueberry Juice said:

All you complain about us shooting you instead of detaining.

Every encounter that I've had with trying to detain sith/civilians has ended with them pulling out a lightsaber in the middle of RP, have a sith assassin come and save their ass, or just be retarded and run away. Like we said, you remove that Rep system and maybe sith wouldn't resort to running away and slicing their way out of shit. We shoot because you fucks don't want to get detained. What happens when a police officer is detaining you and you push them away and start running?

You get shot, simple as that.

You guys requested a civilian bodygrouper, maybe request different shit you can put on it.

We are trying to say not to just outright shoot us.. I understand that yes maybe that people run away but we are trying to fix it so that people aren't retarded... They would be dealt with pretty nicely to be fair (demotions... etc.) We just don't want y'all saying "oh yeah look Sith *pew**pew*"

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

1 minute ago, Austistic said:

We are trying to say not to just outright shoot us.. I understand that yes maybe that people run away but we are trying to fix it so that people aren't retarded... They would be dealt with pretty nicely to be fair (demotions... etc.) We just don't want y'all saying "oh yeah look Sith *pew**pew*"

Okay, that's nice that you want that, but why would Clones NOT open fire on someone that they KNOW is an enemy of the Republic? It's just like seeing droids. Clones would never see droids from the CIS and just leave them be, they would fire at them immediately. It's the same for Sith. Like I said earlier, if you wanna be planet-side and walk around, use that damn body-grouper that you guys got from the server suggestion, and if you want more skins for it, make a suggestion for it.

3 hours ago, Joah said:

To be fair, you should be using the Civilian job in public. Otherwise you'd be detained by the Republic. Just being clear.

This ^, Just use the civilian model when you don't want to be recognized as a Sith, and if they do shoot you when you have it on, call a staff member for meta gaming.

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied

• Winner 1