CWRP CT PVT Debriefs ban appeal

RP Name/Steam Name: CT Pvt Debreif/FireyCheese 
Steam ID:don’t have it atm
Date of Ban:some time either feb or Jan maybe wrong
Length of Ban:PERMA
Offense: erpX banned 2 times 
Banned By:don’t remember
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: when I was a youngen I thought going up to admins during a sit and doing /me smacks ass was a funny thing and going up to yoda in ooc lounge and saying “ MMM MY DICK YOU MUST SUCK MMM “ was also funny but since then I believe I have matured and wish for a 3rd chance I understand the amount of chances I’ve been given (6) but back then I was mingy and I admit it wasn’t funny and just me being stupid but I want to come back and play with my CT meme army
Evidence to support your claims: none needed I was at fault and I admit it

• Winner 1

Nononononononononono.... absolutely not. You got instantly banned again upon being unbanned. Please, enjoy your retirement. I'm all for giving second chances but hellll no. This is your second perma.

• Agree 5
  • Funny 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

30 minutes ago, Ratio said:

Nononononononononono.... absolutely not. You got instantly banned again upon being unbanned. Please, enjoy your retirement. I'm all for giving second chances but hellll no. This is your second perma.

Ratio I believe that was an immature way to handle this, you didn't have to just straight disrespect the dude.

Anyways, +1 everyone deserves a chance no matter who they are or what they have done, even if they have already had another chance I mean people change over time

Debrief is Secure

Edited by Darkk
  • Disagree 17

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

24 minutes ago, Darkk said:

Ratio I believe that was an immature way to handle this, you didn't have to just straight disrespect the dude.

Anyways, +1 everyone deserves a chance no matter who they are or what they have done, even if they have already had another chance I mean people change over time

Debrief is Secure

He already got a 2nd Chance Not even 15 minutes of him being unbanned he got Re-Perma banned.

-1 You showed no improvement from your second chance, if you truly believe you deserve a third chance go back and look at what you did wrong in your second chance and maybe in the future you’ll get unbanned but you showed no improvements and people don’t always get a second chance like you did.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Ratio said:

God I swear you and me are the same person.

If only I could post memes from my phone

Pepehands

I'm all about people should have a chance to learn and improve from something because geniuely you can act like a complete idiot at first and then turn yourself around.  but looking back at it now,  you really didn't do much to improve after getting unbanned and perma'd.  Perhaps take some more time to reflect on what you should do and try to appeal?

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Neutral, you made the effort and seem to genuinely care however your history is yikes

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

On 4/12/2019 at 7:08 AM, Asus said:

He already got a 2nd Chance Not even 15 minutes of him being unbanned he got Re-Perma banned.

Yes and if we are going by the logic of a fixed concrete mindset that you shouldn't do anything stupid at all then why am I still on the server? if we indeed go by that mindset that everyone needs to be a certain maturity level then I don't know how I've made it this far. You and everyone else on this discussion need to realize people can indeed change whether it be over months or just weeks. For example, whenever I started out I was awful and a bit mingy but I over that time have changed myself, why does that logic not apply to here as it should to everyone?

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Banned

Don’t believe in 3rd chances -1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

-1 You had your second chance. The fact that you have been perma banned on more then one occasion proves you won't and refuse to change and actually try to play following the rules.

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

2 hours ago, Baelfire said:

-1 You had your second chance. The fact that you have been perma banned on more then one occasion proves you won't and refuse to change and actually try to play following the rules.

You see I know that that’s why I took a loa to wait until I believed I matured, which I do I understand that in my time on the server I was mingy AF as well as a bunch of other tings but I have changed and I can promise you that 

1 hour ago, Xx_EpicGamer_xX said:

You see I know that that’s why I took a loa to wait until I believed I matured, which I do I understand that in my time on the server I was mingy AF as well as a bunch of other tings but I have changed and I can promise you that 

I may be reaching here, but the post you made in "Introductions & Farewells" kind of kills the credibility of this statement. If you have really changed, then I don't think you would make a post about CTs getting arrested with a Ram Ranch parody. This makes you look like you haven't changed in the slightest and only intend on getting in more trouble. Yes, it may be a meme but it's probably not something I would personally have up if I wanted to make a case for myself being unbanned.

If the High Staff team can look past this, then all the power to you, but anyone can just say "I've changed". Your actions speak louder than words, and if it's too late, then it's too late.

• Agree 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Forum Admin

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums