Pythin’s forum ban appeal.

Sixta

Banned

RP Name/Steam Name:Pythin 
Steam ID:N/A
Date of Ban: *didnt tell me*
Length of Ban: 6 days 
Offense: being disrespectful on the forums. 
Banned By: Chambers 
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: The reason I should be unbanned is because I really did nothing wrong. I did call him a retard and Say what he was doing was dumb, and I also should have waited till later in the day to post it, and I decided not to and posted it like minutes after waking up, and to blue I am extremely sorry. I did not mean to say mean shit to you. I was really just hangry in the morning, and I should of handled it better. Now I know that I left, but I still want to be here to help with everything, and I want to help you guys out. I do feel sorry for what I did, and I want to make it up by say sorry, and that I will never act like that again.
Evidence to support your claims: N/a

r4ymo.gif

+1 IF just him calling chambers a retard and so on was the cause. Cause worse shit happens on the server lol

<Adding this on> 

I mean tbh we are all human. Even I have had my fucking deet deet deet moments. I'd +1 for a shortening of the ban. not scrubbing the ban. 

Edited by Baelfire

Current Architect of Shadows Master Cal Vossen | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

I am not going to vote on this but Pythin, as an individual you should know better than exploding on people on the forums. Serve the ban time and swallow the chill pill.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1 to shortening.  Even by at least an hour, or anyamount. Just not entirely removed. 

I saw the message that was put and it was pretty flamey. 

56 minutes ago, Sixta said:

because I really did nothing wrong

As for this. Uh,

I like you pythin but you  kinda gotta own up for your actions bud. 

Edited by Scribbles
  • Agree 1

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

FAT yikes on this one. 

As someone who has had quite a bit of interaction with Pythin i want to +1 this appeal

But at the same time, you were an HA probably should’ve known better.

Plus the ban time is only 6 days...

NEUTRAL 

1 hour ago, Blueberry Juice said:

Listen man we all do things we're sorry about and there's no hard feelings. I said some shit in response that I wish I didn't say but the important thing is that we own up to it. Shit happened, we're both sorry about it and there's no need to dwell on it. 

“Blueberry I am truly sorry. I didn’t mean to say those things to you. I was really “out of it” when I said it, I didn’t realize what I said, and I didn’t mean it in a rude and ridiculous way. I take full blame for my mistakes” -Pythin

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Btw I was just a messenger for pythin sorry if I look like I was calling someone out.

Banned
Just now, Joah said:

@Alexz Retard.

@Carter get em 

Edited by Sixta

r4ymo.gif

YESS! i got a good laugh just seeing the thread title :)

I know how Pythin can be and Chambers isn't my favorite lol but you need to know the line not to pass especially as an ex HA

I have came close to that line a few times but never passed it :)

maybe reduce till monday but overall -1

@Chambers @Carter i would also like to hear what actually happened so we can judge this better...spill the drama!!!!

Edited by Bobonater3
  • Founder
Founder

Over the past few months he has accumulated a good amount of warning points for issues such as this and just blatantly causing drama. It's a 6 day ban I think he can live without the forums.  

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

To what Square said ^ -1.

@ Chambers Spill the teaaaa

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Also to add context into this situation this was the message that Pythin was banned for:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/445939220889206806/558710817386922005/image0.jpg
The long text is what pythin wrote on the forums

4 hours ago, Josh Schneider said:

Also to add context into this situation this was the message that Pythin was banned for:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/445939220889206806/558710817386922005/image0.jpg
The long text is what pythin wrote on the forums

link doesnt work for me 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

Pythin I love you man you're great fun but you've been letting gmod syndrome get to you and it has turned you into a full blown retard you need this break from the server and then some. I've talked to you right before this ban and I can see you are either gonna get yourself permed or just leave the server and all the friends you met behind i've seen it happen with many people including me. -1 you need this.

• Agree 2