Pythins Leaving

guys I am sorry, but I have to go. I wanted to help out on MRP, but I guess when you try. You cant get the things you want to happen. I did just write this, but the update screwed it all up, so I am just gonna cut to the chase. 

To all my friends I will miss you guys. I will pop in from time to time to talk with you guys, but as of now. I will be taking my leave, 

and to all those other people. I will miss you guys too.

I will try and convince Joah to let me help make a Halorp, or when MRP comes out help with it, but as of now

This is your friend Pythin, 

signing off

to be continued....

Edited by Pythin
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 3

Former: Liaison

52 minutes ago, Pythin said:

guys I am sorry, but I have to go. I wanted to help out on MRP, but I guess when you try. You cant get the things you want to happen. I did just right this, but the update screwed it all up, so I am just gonna cut to the chase. 

To all my friends I will miss you guys. I will pop in from time to time to talk with you guys, but as of now. I will be taking my leave, 

I will try and convince Joah to let me help make a Halorp, or when MRP comes out help with it, but as of now

signing off

to be continued....

Shut up Liberal

• Management
Management

o7

We woulda been a great Scorch and Sev

• Agree 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

o7

plz stop dumbing this it hurts my feelings. 

Edited by Sixta
I'm being bullied.

r4ymo.gif

You are a valued friend with a good moral compass.  I hope to hear from you in the future.  Goodbye for now.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

On 3/11/2019 at 9:19 PM, Pythin said:

guys I am sorry, but I have to go. I wanted to help out on MRP, but I guess when you try. You cant get the things you want to happen. I did just write this, but the update screwed it all up, so I am just gonna cut to the chase. 

signing off

to be continued....

Better hop in for halo nights

• 4 weeks later...