UneJamMut's Resignation

Battalion: Shock

RP Name: Battalion Commander Fox | UneJamMut

Date: 3/7/2019

Reason: I'm getting burnt out and I just don't feel right holding the position if I'm not going to be active.

Goodbyes: None I'll still be on the server just not as active

@Ratio has my full recommendation as the next Fox

almost forgot to include this

Edited by UneJamMut
  • Friendly 4

Thank you for your service, man.

I really mean it when I say you were one of my best friends on the server and I know you're still going to be around but this still sucks. Thank you for being understanding, putting up with me, and giving me a chance when no one else would. Hope to see you around. 

o7

• Agree 3

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

You were an excellent Fox and over all a good person, you did great work man o7

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Every great Leader, eventually. Must leave, UneJamMut. Yours sadly had to come to an end early. They say that there is always a great leader in all of us, if only we become it. You were if not one of the best Fox's this server has had. The amount of dedication and commitment that you had, is what eventually came to your downfall. You showed your enlisted, your NCO's, and your CO's. That with hard work and dedication, anything is possible. Good work and good luck on your future endeavors, UnJamMyNuts.

• Management
Management

Resignation denied. Get demoted.
o7 you were a good Fox

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

GM Leadership

CONGRATS BUDDY, WELCOME TO THE RETIREMENT HOME. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.