Orlando Re-app

Orlando

RP Name: Rancor HVO 1stLT Orlando

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70644957

VIP (Y/N): Yes 

Timezone: Eastern 

What was your previous staff rank: Senior Admin 

Are you currently staff on a server?: (SCP or TTT): No 

Why did you leave the staff team?:  I left to help MRP and staff there. Also I really like MRP in the past so I thought it would be my home but sadly did not meet my expectation. I hope MRP does well but personally it was not for me. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team?: I want to rejoin CWRP staff team because I am here to stay for good. I miss the staff team and how we worked together.  And  I miss making events and seeing the community enjoy those events. CWRP  is my home and it will be forever will be and I will not question it. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back then you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and knowledge?: YES  

PS: This is a Re-app so it may be short.

Edited by Orlando

-1 Was previously removed from Staff,

Doesnt have the right Application name format

Application is on like 60 Characters, ur kidding.

Last application was denied on the 7th that's not 30 days.

Edited by Josh Schneider
  • Management
Management

+1
Would love to have him back on the team!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

Neutral, you have experience and what not but you don't seem dedicated as you resign switch server, switch back.

• Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1 Once again. You got removed from staff on MRP for a very valid reason and the CWRP staff team doesn't need that.

Your last app was less than a month ago, (24 Days) and was denied.

For that reason itself I believe this application should be auto denied for breaching the 30 day mark.

But that is up to the HAs ^

• Winner 6

+1

Bouncing between servers? He left MRP because it wasn't what it was chalked up to be like many people before him. If we're going to degrade someone for following their own interests why allow anyone to become staff? Orlando was with Military for a good amount of time and  he made his decision to transfer over because it wasn't right for himself and he wouldn't be giving his all, why should we put him down for doing that?

• Winner 1
9 minutes ago, Feds said:

Bouncing between servers? He left MRP because it wasn't what it was chalked up to be like many people before him. If we're going to degrade someone for following their own interests why allow anyone to become staff? Orlando was with Military for a good amount of time and  he made his decision to transfer over because it wasn't right for himself and he wouldn't be giving his all, why should we put him down for doing that?

This is a staff app not a drama thread please refrain from any and all bullshitery 

• Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 For reason

23 minutes ago, Bart Swanson said:

-1 Once again. You got removed from staff on MRP for a very valid reason and the CWRP staff team doesn't need that.

For that reason itself I believe this application should be auto denied for breaching the 30 day mark.

• Agree 1
On 1/31/2019 at 3:25 PM, Bart Swanson said:

Unfortunately I’m retarted and updated this comment later

Edited by [SR]Logic[SA]
  • Funny 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

10 hours ago, Orlando said:

I was "waived"

This is a screenshot of me and chambers conversation saying that the timer was off my removal date and that was on the 30th and here's proof. Since there was a miscommunication with the old app he let me go off my old timer.

https://gyazo.com/a5237bb3ab4b00f22677b3dae83f574b 

https://gyazo.com/fa332d95e5474b447ff0c869496c6845  

@[SR]Logic[SA] @GlobalOffender 

If you are waived you should put it in the Title of the Application, Also YOUR LAST APPLICATION WAS DENIED THE 7th so its nothing to do about your removal. This should be a auto Denial since he didnt wait 30 days until applying after a denied application

On 1/30/2019 at 1:12 PM, Josh Schneider said:

-1 Was previously removed from Staff,

Doesnt have the right Application name format

Application is on like 60 Characters, ur kidding.

Last application was denied on the 7th that's not 30 days.

He has the right format for a staff RE-APP 
+1 will do a great job

I've been here too long