Bruiser's Staff App

Bruiser

RP Name: 91st ARC MSG Bruiser /DU SH KI Bruiser

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:438339410

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: MST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an Administrator to help the community as a whole. I wish to help the current staff team as well. I want to show people what I can do work wise.  I might not have the best past on the server but I wish to turn my reputation around. I feel like if I achieve staff to help me earn my reputation back. With my work in the staff team it will help shape the  community into a better place. I want to eventually host events and encounters to give the people who attend a good experience on the server, and to new people to get them back here. In a whole I hope to help the server and turn my reputation around.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 14 year old kid who loves video games, sports, and hunting. I tent to play on the server a lot, I also like to participate in event jobs. When I am on the server I like to RP and talk to people. I stick to my word and like to get things done. If you put something in front of me I will do it, unless it is stupid.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes on a few small servers, and yes they are REAL. Evil Yoda Networks, Immortal Jedi Versus Sith

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  1096

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) Nah

Edited by Bruiser
I accidentally posted without it being complete

Neutral, You've been mingey at times and im not sure You're cut out for staff. Dont get me wrong you have been getting a grip and have been a good boy, but i'm not sure what to think. You have a horrible arrest record of 10 arrests that range from RDM to FailRP etc. Continue to be good please.

1 hour ago, Super said:

Neutral, You've been mingey at times and im not sure You're cut out for staff. Dont get me wrong you have been getting a grip and have been a good boy, but i'm not sure what to think. You have a horrible arrest record of 10 arrests that range from RDM to FailRP etc. Continue to be good please.

I am personally going to -1 for the same reason. Yes I’ve seen improvements on arrests but haven’t seen you contribute anything but failrp to rp situations

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

-1, his attitude and behavior has not improved since last app.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 i don't believe his attitude has improved at all he is still a mingy cunt in the dooms unit teamspeak. I've also heard stories since i've been gone that he hasn't changed his behavior since the last time he put an application.

Edited by Apexx

Neutral

I feel like he is trying to be a better person and is putting forth an effort to change his past and write his wrongs. However, I also feel like he has many things to work on as well and needs to put more effort into changing what people think about him. This all being said I see a good future in Bruiser. 

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

-1 still big minge, reasons am stated above

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

I know you mean well even though you have had bad tendencies to not take criticism well in the past. But you're 14 and still getting into that maturity stage so I feel if you get this, it could (hopefully) help push that maturity level higher at a faster rate since you'll be given responsiblities and held accountable for them.

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

I'm going to +1. Bruiser you have been a minge but as of late I haven't heard anything bad or even seen you in the masses, which is good, you haven't stood out and I have eagle eyes. However, it's up to YOU to change the minds of the people who view you as someone who can't get it done. But you have potential, and you've been doing good. If you need help, ask for it, people are willing to help.

Ima say neutral. In 91st so far and when I was in DU. I didn’t see much bad. You seem like a good kid with good intentions. But there is a limit between having fun and breakin rules. Honestly if you can figure out where that boundary is. You’ll be a good staff member.

+1, Brusier has been trying to improve on himself within the server. I think staff could help him with that.

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

Banned

-1 I have seen a lot of minging in the past and is fine because people can change however i do think you need more time

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.