Weevil's Community Ban Appeal

Weevil

RP Name/Steam Name:  Weevil, (steam name: [IFN] Weevil [M]

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:120902726

Date of Ban: 28/11/18 / 29/11/19 (i was banned around midnight)

Length of Ban: Permanent 

Offense: Leeching & Content Stealing

Banned By: Chambers

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: So it's been about a month since i was banned, At the time I moved on (some people might hate me for this) to Icefuse Networks. At the time I was the happiest i have ever been in my 4 years of gmod. As of recent i have grown bored for Icefuse and spent a while going over my ban and seeing the actions i took that negatively impacted my reputation within the community. I know this is going to sound like a really over used term, But honestly i really miss this community, I made a lot of friends in this community and it really changed me on how i view people in and out of the game, along with making friends within the community i also made alot of enimes to those people (Especially naffen) I do apologise for my actions (if you want more detail you can pm on discord)  As of today i joined MRP and had the time of my life, i actually laughed for once but was quickly cut short. To everyone i have ever insulted, hurt, mental damaged or even annoyed i'm deeply and truly sorry, and i hope that people will forgive me and let me have a second chance on this server.

Evidence to support your claims:
Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Had nowhere else to put these.

Since people are constantly asking about the content stealing this is the ONE and only piece of evidence i was handed by directors
52824f6543.png
Make what you want of it
(also my name is Gay4 cant remember why)

Edited by Weevil
  • Disagree 1

-1      minge   
fail rper

rasist

harss people on discord

live in fake country 

inactive

also big minge

i forgot that he does not know how to play csgo

and also he lives in country not attacked buy nazistssts people thing that

+1 jokeing xd relly no idea why were you baned one of best friends on synergy comunity get this man unban

Edited by ArgonFillips
  • Funny 2
Just now, ArgonFillips said:

i think he was only arrested 2 times if i am not mistakeing NADEEEE JONESS 

Twice on US twice on RUS 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

You know what, people deserve a chance in life and don't get me wrong he may of fucked up, but don't we all? like there's others that have done things and get unbanned for It. the whole reason synergy was created is for a second chance for people, and we either need to stand by our principles or we just simply walk away being hypocritical. Weevil, the things you have done is bad but I do believe you can change yourself and maybe this has been an eye opener for you, if you do come back then I do suggest keep your head down and play nice.  I believe that you should be unbanned but have you on a 1 strike system meaning if you mess up once just once, then you shall be gone. +1 Good luck.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2
33 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

By the screenshots i was shown by weevil i dont even understand why he is banned. 

Neutral until i get this shit explained to me.

Weevil and a few others were in a discord where they discussed grabbing some of the synergy addons we had like our lightsabers and such and planned to use them for another community a few of them and others started up. It got found out and a bunch of people got caught and banned including weevil.

• Winner 1

I'm unsure about your intentions as it seemed as if you didn't enjoy your time on the MRP (or at least the Company). Said something like the people are utter trash talkers and the rudest people you've ever talked to. So it seems a bit dodgy. 

We were sound with each other for a bit. Then you went inactive and came on the SWRP to minge every now and then. Apparently you were minging on the MRP as well. 

You're a sound person to talk to.

Neutral I guess.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

4 hours ago, [SR] Alexz [A] said:

Weevil and a few others were in a discord where they discussed grabbing some of the synergy addons we had like our lightsabers and such and planned to use them for another community a few of them and others started up. It got found out and a bunch of people got caught and banned including weevil.

If its WiltOS lightsaber addon stealing it wont work, I believe you need to ask the guy who created it to whitelist the addon for your server or it wont work (a friend bought it for his server and i think thats how it was like) 

Also -1 because of what Alexz said before of you minging in MRP

you minging in MRP doesn't make this look good at all.  What's to say you won't start minging when you come back to CWRP?

I would also like to see what exactly he stole if any of the founders/directors/staff want to explain it because I've heard different stories on what exactly happened.  

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

-1. From what it seems like to me, you decided to fuck over people in Synergy. As a result of the just perma-ban, you decided to go to Icefuse, which, now that you've gotten "bored" of it (or see that Synergy is a far better place to be) you want to crawl your way back? Hell no.

If I'm wrong on this, someone feel free to call me out on it, this is just what I've perceived. 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

8 minutes ago, Hypermortem said:

It would be more believable that you had good intentions if you didn't screw around on MRP.

What are they referring to when they say you were content stealing? What exactly happened?

Post the explanation in this thread and not over PM/Discord.

Neutral.

Read this 

20 hours ago, [SR] Alexz [A] said:

3 minutes ago, Hypermortem said:

It would be more believable that you had good intentions if you didn't screw around on MRP.

What are they referring to when they say you were content stealing? What exactly happened?

Post the explanation in this thread and not over PM/Discord.

Neutral.

So i was invited to a discord via a former member of this community, Freck. I joined and thought nothing of it.
Then the conversation happened that you see in the screenshot maybe 1-3 hours after i joined.

Now what they are referring to is, the owner of the server was talking in the discord about stealing Whitelisting systems and sabers, Unforcently this conversation was deleted by the owner and the only people that have screenshots of this conversation are the directors who handed out the bans (jackson, square, Carter, Joah)

Now according to the directors the models used by the serer was directly stole from synergy its self which had full ownership of this, I did notice that the 41st model was exactly identical but i brushed it to the side.

im going to say the same thing i told the directors, I had no input on the models and overall was to blind to see what was right in front of me. 

To the origional content creators of the models on behalf of that community i sincerely apologise for our actions. We had no malicious intent. 

Hope this answers your question @Hypermortem if you have anymore questions feel free to ask

20 hours ago, [SR] Alexz [A] said:

If the lightsabers are a public resource and they utilize them on their own community, that is not leeching. If the lightsabers are custom-made content used exclusively for Synergy Networks, that is leeching. If the lightsabers are a privately sold resource, it is not up to this community to decide if the content was stolen, but rather a decision that is made by the content creator.

Can we get clarification on this issue from Clone Wars High Staff? @Carter

Edited by Hypermortem
Spelling Correction.

@Weevil

Please answer the following questions with Yes or No, without explanation.

• Did you intentionally or knowingly take exclusive content from this community without authorization from a Founder?
  • Did you intentionally or knowingly participate or associate with a community that had the intentions to take exclusive content from this community without authorization from a Founder?
  • Did you knowingly allow others to take content from this community without authorization from a Founder?
  • If you answered yes to the above question, did you ever notify a higher up of this activity?

3 hours ago, Fizzik said:

If you claim to have done nothing wrong then why apologize? 

@Fizzik

Since you didnt specify which apology ill do both and explain why i felt the need to say sorry.

1) "to everyone i have ever insulted, hurt, mental damaged or even annoyed i'm deeply and truly sorry"

In this line i was referencing the arrests i had on CWRP, the staff sits i had to goto and the people of this community as i felt by my actions of minging and rudeness i had affected everyone in some shape or form.

2) "
 i sincerely apologise for our actions. We had no malicious intent. "

if you read the line just before this it tells you that I am addressing the content creators who had their hard work stolen from them, my apology is not coming directly from me but as said in the first line "on behalf of the community" meaning i was apologising for the actions of the people that did have intentions of stealing content. 

If you have any more questions feel free to ask : )

-1 In all honesty I do like you Weevil but you can be a mega minge and just because I like you doesn't mean I should just blindly +1 if you'll just end up coming on and end up minging round like every other time and if the MRP stuff is true then I don't think your attitude will of changed enough. I have no clue about the content stealing so that all means nothing to me but all in all that my opinion.

-1 if you’re who I think you are, then no when you were here you were toxic, you wanna come back and what, be toxic again? Stay banned please

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

4 minutes ago, roguetrooper003 said:

Go ahead and check my IP and you will soon realize it is completely different from Weevils.

Look at it from our perspective. You joined 17 hours ago and the first thing you post is on this ban appeal. I’m not saying your a alt but ye

3 minutes ago, roguetrooper003 said:

Go ahead and check my IP and you will soon realize it is completely different from Weevils.

OH MAN!  IP ADDRESS' IN 2018 CAN'T BE CHANGED LOL.

why would you need to state that its not your IP address? First sign of being guilty is trying to prove your innocence from the tiniest of  allegations.

#justsaying

• Winner 4

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

4 hours ago, Nade Jones said:

OH MAN!  IP ADDRESS' IN 2018 CAN'T BE CHANGED LOL.

why would you need to state that its not your IP address? First sign of being guilty is trying to prove your innocence from the tiniest of  allegations.

#justsaying

I was accused of being an alt and someone said to check my IP so i was just stating that they can and they will find its different from weevils 

2 minutes ago, roguetrooper003 said:

I was accused of being an alt and someone said to check my IP so i was just stating that they can and they will find its different from weevils 

You seem awfully offended lmao sounds abit too much like weevil.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

43 minutes ago, roguetrooper003 said:

Answer my previous question what’s your in game name. It’s also very easy to have 2 steam accounts.

6 hours ago, Arroyo said:

Look at it from our perspective. You joined 17 hours ago and the first thing you post is on this ban appeal. I’m not saying your a alt but ye

It's not an alt.  The dude is a friend of Weevil.   You can see this on his steam profile.

Kinda weird that he suddenly registers to +1 his unban even though he doesn't play on the server anymore.

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

+1 weevil is cool and an overall fun guy to play with

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

On 1/3/2019 at 10:12 PM, Zensras said:

It's not an alt.  The dude is a friend of Weevil.   You can see this on his steam profile.

Kinda weird that he suddenly registers to +1 his unban even though he doesn't play on the server anymore.

See that in itself still sounds dodgy lmao

British