Void Please.

Apexx

+1

You have done nothing but shown that you are active, dedicated, and determined to help not only Dooms Unit but now the entire regiment. I truly believe that you have what it takes to support the BCMD's of each battalion and I would love to see you in this position because you can handle it. Having the complete honor of getting to know you a lot recently and hearing nothing but great things about you from people outside of Dooms Unit, I can see that you have a rich history here and a lot of people know you and like you. 

You're a very nice guy who when he wants something you go after it and I completely admire you for that. I know I applied for regimental but like others said I just wasn't ready yet and I think you are. Its hard to say here are my plans and then follow through with them, many regimentals have come and gone with the same statement and sadly haven't been able to do everything they wanted however I think you could. With the support of the three battalions you could achieve something great for the Specialized Regiment.

Good luck!

- Trixxy 

• Friendly 1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

+1 Is a hell of a leader and is honestly the only person i can see holding the position of spec reg.  I have seen him do an excellent job in DU and has a great plan on bringing the spec reg together. He is active and legitimately cares about the server and the people who play on it. 

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

5 minutes ago, [SR]Logic[SA] said:

Neutral... ive not seen you around? Or ive never interacted?

Apexx has 

166.4 hours past 2 weeks on GMOD all on the server 

A total of 654:25:12 On the server.

Just keep in mind not everyone is on the server at the same time. ❤️ 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Just now, Kronos Jones said:

Apexx has 

166.4 hours past 2 weeks on GMOD all on the server 

A total of 654:25:12 On the server.

Just keep in mind not everyone is on the server at the same time. ❤️ 

Thats understandable, DU is one of those bats i dont talk to much

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

So from your experiences listed, you were never a part of a battalions high command, of which is significantly smaller than being an actual Regimental.

High command is notorious for burning out players, how are you certain you will be able to do this when you have never held a position like this in any form or way?

The last 2 Spec Regs were not the best. How will you benefit this regiment when those with better leadership and more experience have not? They rarely interacted with members outside of their original battalion and from what it seems you may end up the same way.

Correct me if I am wrong, but during my time as a 104th I rarely saw you interact with us at any point. (could be differing time zones, Scarecrow can attest to your recent workings with 104th)

You have some people backing you up, however the majority comes from 1 battalion of Spec, and the others are not involved at all.

I'ma stay neutral until Shock or other 104th weigh in. But at the current moment I am leaning more towards a -1.

Edited by Mitchel
  • Agree 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

@Mitchel I believe I can learn from mistakes that I make and have made before. I may not have been high command in any battalions but I work with my high command in DU a lot and I believe that working with them recently has given me some sort of experience for this. I don't think that I am the best fit for it nor did I say it in my application but I just want to try it, if it doesn't work out for me, if it goes to interview and i get denied then so be it. It's just something I want to do and something i've been thinking about the last couple days. I haven't really interacted with 104th but I did talk to Scarecrow about everything and he just told me to have a plan if i go for it and actually do get to interview. I do want to help out all the battalions that I can without leaving for a specific one.

Edited by Apexx
15 hours ago, Apexx said:

@Mitchel I'm honestly going for it because no one else has gone for it lately. 

I am very worried by this part of the response. Now I do know that you spoke to Scarecrow however your plan is just "Trainings" personally I don't feel that anyone is up for the task/not going to be burnt out by High Command and right now I think that it's not really a spot that needs to be filled at this moment in time. I am going to have to -1 this application.

GM Leadership

As one of the worst or useless Spec Regs I can personally tell you that doing joint trainings is a sub par Idea. The only reason I say that is if that is your only reason to run for High Command is not a strong one. You can just talk to the other Commanders and have it dated. Specialized is a Regiment of a bunch of Battalions that don't fit in with the other regiments or have a uniqueness to them. Enforcing Trainings is going to be dragged out because you can only do so few. What you have listed are the ones I talked to Turbine, Shakes and Cornwell about and it was something we have done many times.  Trust me, being in a High Command position in a Battalion is nothing like being in High Command of a Regiment. You will be burned out. There is nothing more. Specialized is in a place that doesn't need one at the time. We might need one later on, but not now. You will find this out in your first 3 weeks. Now I'm not trying to tell you not to run. I'm just giving the experience I had and possible Sinister had as Spec Reg. I do not know you personally but for now its a -1 till you can prove otherwise. That's just my opinion.

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

15 hours ago, Apexx said:

I'm honestly going for it because no one else has gone for it lately

Goodnight, this is how you burn yourself out.

If you don't have a mission, or any sort of motivation to go for the position, you will burn out.

you WILL.

I wish you luck.

1 hour ago, Apexx said:

@Bbstine I did say that and i do mean it, but I really do care for the battalions of Specialized and I do want to help them in any way i can whether that be recruiting, discipline or just helping them when they need someone to talk to. I know it's stupid because i could just join the battalion and be with them for a while, but I don't want to leave a battalion just to join another. To me it would feel like i'd be hurting a battalion that "needs" me in a spot where i was. So.. Yea..

" YOU MAY NOT COMMENT ON YOUR OWN COMMANDER APPLICATION AFTER PUBLISHING IT UNLESS ANSWERING A QUESTION YOU WERE SPECIFICALLY ADDRESS ON.
OTHERWISE, COMMENTING WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR APPLICATION."

Uhh, I think you just a broke a rule about applications there buddy.

-1 Anyways, you haven't even been in the "high command" of a battalion yet. It'd be nice for you to at least have experience being one of the "top dogs" in  a battalion before, although you don't do this much as most battalions are self-sufficient, it'd be best for you to have that experience when aiding a battalion.

• Winner 1
Forum Admin

-1 you haven't actually got to a position of high authority and being reg commander you have a lot to do.  Don't think you will be able to do it.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You are an amazing guy but Apexx I've seen you leave and go so many times and I just can't put my trust in you, One thing directors hate the most is people who leave after like 3 weeks, You also haven't really experienced High Command within a battalion so it would be a large step up for you, so as much as I don't want to I'm going to have to -1

It just isn't your time yet...

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Right Apex. Yes I am the Reed/Dreams/Storm you knew during your first time coming into the 212th. I am not completely back into the swing of the server but have been starting to jump on now and then and I have to say, I am surprised you are applying for this position. I firstly want to state to everyone without going into details as Apexx may not want that, but when Apexx first joined the battalion whilst I was a MAJ and Ghost Company Lead, I found myself along with other close friends and leaders in the 212th spending much time with Apexx trying to develop and work on his confidence and we saw he had a struggle dealing with events etc due to some slight anxiety nothing to bad. As time went on we kept pushing and as he states in his application he achieved positions that we would not have thought he could have if he remained the same guy as he joined. 

For me personally, this shows that he has developed and become someone who has the confidence to take challenges by the balls and make it his. The biggest thing that I must stress is that most of the Spec Red CMD's find themselves getting burnt out really easy and have not been very good as of recently and this needs to change, It only takes one man to fix it also damage it even more, Make sure you do the job well Apexx if you get the position. +1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

On this matter I sat on it because I do think you are a good person but when I talked to you didn't seem all that confident in going for it "I don't think that I am the best fit for it nor did I say it in my application but I just want to try it, if it doesn't work out for me, if it goes to interview and i get denied then so be it." Personally I don't want a Reg who is going for it because no one else has that is a really poor reason. I want to have faith that you can do it but I am not convinced based on your app I wanted to see you have a plan for what you wanted to do but what you have put is just basic things that a battalion can do on it's own shout outs DU 104th get them a lot CG/ST It varies but that's because a lot of VIP work if a thankless job but it's something  for the battalion itself to do. I'm fine with trainings but it's something basic that every reg tries and barely ever succeeds. I wanted to see something Unique or a solid plan displayed in your app but all I see is a lack of confidence and drive for it. To me it looks like you've been pushed into the position but that's just me if you get it I will be more than happy to work with you but for now I'm standing at a -1 from what I have seen.

• Founder
Founder

Voided per request of the applicant