Korm's Niner Application.

Korm

I'm only doing this because The other Directors, SOBDE leaders and I thought it out. There's not a better alternative at the moment and we don't want them getting removed so.

Steam Name: Korm

RP Name: Kal Skirata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18305751

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Omega Squad Leader

Experience:     104th - 104th is my battalion. It was the first I joined,and it was the one that helped me shape up and because of Zyner and Square and JBfox I decided not to just see what was up and then leave. They made me want to stay. I was with them for about 3 months. From PVT to TRO WPO ARCO Captain Korm. I led events with them, even followed NCO’s that I saw fit to lead as that was my job as a Senior NCO and officer, delegate authority and trust it.

Kom’rk Skirata: I got Kom’rk on December 21st, 2017 I remained the 104th’s outreach and led them on Many events. After about a month and a half of being Kom’rk Apache left Ordo and Cipher picked me to be his second hand man.

Ordo Skirata: Cipher picked me to be his second hand man and do Tryouts to revive Null, which I feel I did, I was Ordo for about a month and a half, remained 104th’s Outreach and did events, drills with them as both Ordo and Kom’rk. Led null in combat, did tryouts, did passive RP people knew me as Ordo and loved me. Then It went to.

Kal Skirata: February 10th, I was accepted to be Kal Skirata. I didn’t pick an outreach, because I felt it was not necessary for “Papa Kal” to pick one squad of clones to hang out and do stuff with, as he was a man that cared for ALL clones, but I did help every SOBDE member Along with Woeny as his time as Regimental, and Square when he was Senior. I even did plenty of passive rp during. Saved it from the chopping block when Joah was thinking of removing it along with Ion, which later became Foxtrot.

In total, I was Kal Skirata for about 6-9 months, I feel I got good SOBDE experience.

Bail Organa: I’ve done events as Bail organa, as Negotiator, as hostage, as someone leading the forces, ect.

SOBDE Regimental : I was Regimental for a month and a half. I’ve continued to exactly do as I’ve always done. Helped people. During events If there was no Naval, I’d call Defcons, and so on. Debriefs, you name it. I was there taking command as a commanding officer should, and it’s been a great experience, but we all got to move forward, even if it’s in new and challenging position. It’s something new, exciting and fresh. It’s bound to give you a new perspective on things. (Some would say I was terrible at this. I’ll say I wasn’t ready for it. Lol. Plus IRL getting hectic. Such as fires burning my house. I had to break.)

I was in 41st for a bit on my secondary clone to help Egg and 41st. Then went to CG to help Panzer and CG for a bit. I feel I made good friends and learned some valuable experiences joining battalions outside of my standard “specialized or SOBDE”.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:Omega boys need a Squad leader, Stix is busy with Plo. Rogue is busy with Anakin. Turbine has something going against him. I don’t know what, and since I am here to help I'm putting my hat in. As much as I love Kal/Null I can’t let them go without a leader. I also think me going for Niner will be good for more experience. I helped rush when he was niner, Kitty when she was niner, Nade for a bit and everyone else that was pretty much Niner.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Since they’re apart of the same books Null are in and I read those.So yes, I do understand.

Availability: 4-6 hours a day Tuesday-sunday. (Been absent recently because I can’t log on the server without crashing cuz of the map.)

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I’ve been playing a year now, as for time played? I don’t know. Some admin could tell me that.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: Same place I want null. An elite squad of well trained troopers that the entire server/GAR can count on. Well respected (which might be hard but I’ll do it)

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yeh

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yeet

Edited by Korm
  • Winner 1
Banned

+1 

• Agree 1

+1, It’s a tough situation no doubt you will run omega well. 

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 #TrustTheProcess #PleaseDon’tDeleteTheBlackStreetBoys.

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Personal log number [REDACTED] Loss and Hope

Never did I see the day the Null would stray from the light. But the world works in mysterious ways and perhaps this is all part of a plan,  a sick game if you would. I've seen things unknown to most; I've been cloaked to hopefully find the source of this madness. Yet... all I see is the army if Michelin men telling us not to go outside. They can't see me but I try to explore the land beyond the base. It's beautiful. But I always find myself waking up in the bunks after spending too long outside. There is a higher power at work here. Something above the ghosts who fly through the walls like spectral marshmallows. They can appear right behind you and keep you in this stasis. Almost like you are frozen. They can send you away to just wake up in your bed or be placed in front of them. Don't you ever wonder about how we receive new clones on this hidden base? Wouldn't it compromise our position? I don't trust them. Any of them. The new ones have even been found to open fire during debrief, so I'm convinced they aren't who we think they are. I must find the source, and even if it kills me... I will find it. 

I'm going to attempt to infiltrate their ranks. Become one of them. I just hope I can control myself looking enough to put an end to this. 

This has been personal log number [REDACTED] Loss and Hope. I'll miss you papa.

But for now we must follow along and play as the sheep, but little do they know; I am a wolf. 

+1

• Winner 3