Voice Amplifier

Stern

Name: Stern

Suggestion: Implement a boice amplifier. (Amplifies your voice to everywhere on the map)

Implementation: The first thing people are going to put down as a -1 is that it will be mingy. Yes in the wrong hands it will.

Thats why only gamemasters can spawn it and will treat it like a weapon and punished with incorrect use. Just like they would spawning a weapon when not allowed.

Lore: It will be used as a PA system for Naval and a Taunt for the event jobs.

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=732867617

Edited by Stern

If this is added, only game master, helpers nd event jobs would need it. If it's like that then +1

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 unless it is local only. I've had only bad experiences with global interrupting me while I'm talking, and if that happens it's gonna get annoying real quick.

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

1 hour ago, Snow said:

-1 unless it is local only. I've had only bad experiences with global interrupting me while I'm talking, and if that happens it's gonna get annoying real quick.

The only time you would use it is during events. So it wont be used as much as you think it will.

Suggested 3 other times. All got denied. There would be some need for heavy moderation and restriction. So even if this is added, it wouldn't even be used half of the time and when in use, only those like Palpatine, the Base Commander, and maybe High Command would use it, no exception. We have the advert chat for a reason. 

So basically adding something that outweighs the benefits if you look at it from a staff perspective. 

1 minute ago, Andrews53 said:

-1 Suggested 3 other times. All got denied. There would be some need for heavy moderation and restriction. So even if this is added, it wouldn't even be used half of the time. We have the advert chat for a reason. 

It can be treated the exact same way as a weapon that gamemasters spawn. 

And it only goes to SA+ who hand out at their disgression.

It will be used for events.

6 minutes ago, Stern said:

It can be treated the exact same way as a weapon that gamemasters spawn. 

And it only goes to SA+ who hand out at their disgression.

It will be used for events.

Not when you think about it. It's basically a microphone that everyone can hear. I would rather see a Gamemaster use advert then spam a universal microphone when I am having a roleplay interaction and in addition, you can't just treat it as an ordinary weapon. It's a device that allows you to talk to the hole server ... Interrupting roleplay or other important things that a global voice can disturb or ruin immersion. The only way to +1 this from me is this; 

Requires Gamemaster Manager approval and a Gamemaster Officer present to supervise while in use.

• Agree 1
Banned

So like a PA System? plz no -1

Edited by Sixta

r4ymo.gif

• Coordinator
Coordinator

*gets flashbacks from when Bcns used this every fucking event* NOT AGAIN NO -1

• Funny 2
1 hour ago, Stern said:

To people -1ing. 

When you say we cant be trusted and it will be mingy. That means the gamemasters are mingy since they are the only ones that can spawn it. 

@Arroyo It doesnt cause lag

Its not a matter of  Mingyness. 

Full server VoiP would lag people. As zim mentioned in his previous denial for this. 

Banned

-1 /me turns on voice amp

28 minutes ago, Prince said:

I normally make really long reasons but this one is simple since it's been denied so much. Even I would fucking use that as a meme if I ever left. Like blaring pumped up kicks throughout the base would be a glorious way to go, let's not do that.

It got denied once before...