Boutineers Admiral Application

Boutineer

==========[ Admiral of the Navy ]==========

Steam Name: Untucked Shirt

RP Name: Vice Admiral Shoan Killian

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞) : STEAM_0:0:176588021

Experience:   Starting from most recent to oldest. I am currently helping out naval as their Vice admiral, as well as the 327th as their honorary captain to help them rebuild their image. Before I was vice admiral i was the branch overseer commodore, and there I started to handle more responsibilities inside of naval. Before I was in that position, I was the Gunnery Major and when I restructured everything in that sub branch and had it set up for someone to run, I gladly selected a replacement for the head of Gunnery. I won't mention off server information as I believe it has no impact on this server or these players, but as I have been in naval I have built up branches from scratch, restructured old ones to make them more enticing, dealt with disciplinary actions internal and external, and I have even made it so people can make branches their main focus if it will increase their activity.

Why should you become Admiral?:  I honestly just believe that all I have been doing in the positions I have been granted is rebuilding naval to be stronger than it was before. I feel like we need a solid foundation for a better naval image to be founded on. I also feel they should have to deal with the good and the bad. In the end of the day, I feel that it's not right to throw someone who isn't ready to handle the fire from upset people, and the shade from randoms just thinking its a power grab, into this position. I have dealt with both sides of this. I personally feel as though my battle scars through all my experience as naval has helped me become the naval people expected me to be when I failed tryouts 9 times just to have a chance at being here. I feel my dedication, my heart, and my passion for naval will help us prevail no matter what new challenges we get thrown our way.

Do you understand the lore of the Republic Navy?: I understand a majority of the role the Republic Navy has in the lore, but as far as understanding the lore itself. It makes perfect sense to me when I read through it. To answer this question better though. Yes, I do understand lore about the Republic Navy, and if I don't understand something I am willing to look it up so I do further understand it.

Availability: 3+ Hours every weekday . 6+ hours on week ends. 24 hour contact availability on discord. 

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:  1st Ever Padawan for GM (under OXEN), made WO (first time in naval), Rebuilt gunnery, Became Branch overseer commodore, Built RAF , Became Vice Admiral

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Republic Navy to be at the end of your term?: At the end of my term, I want naval to be at a point where they can do things that they want to do, but keep the role play server friendly. I want naval to be able to speak to people on any issue they have and for Naval to be a safe haven for all troopers to come to enjoy more intense roleplay without the stresses of being a battle born trooper. 

How do you plan to change the Republic Navy under your command?: First of all, naval will be adding in new suggestions for sub branches as we have been already, but a slight twist to this will be that there is no rank requirement for any naval to apply for these sub branches. Naval will be allowed to diversify itself among the sub branches while being a part of our two main branches. With this being said these are already in place. So what will truly be changing in naval is the attitude, I want people to find something they are good at and role play as that and enjoy naval as like a way to pass the time or even to main.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:  Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Admiral rank?:  Yes

Edited by Boutineer| Killian
fixing things
  • Winner 1

+1, I know Alfa's removal and all shook people quite a bit. But I know for a fact that you can get the job done, you are a great guy. You have carried my legacy, and I want you to have this. Goodluck, you got this in the bag. My mate you are going places, like I foresaw!

+1 Really great guy and he deserves the position.

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo Koon | Naval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia | Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Neutral. I feel like you are a very emotional person and as admiral you will recieve a lot of criticism which can push you over the edge.

You put in a Lot of effort and you are a great guy but I have mixed feelings with you becoming admiral due to your emotions.

*Edit*

Edited by Stern
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
Banned

+1

r4ymo.gif

This mans is a good mans. As Vice Admiral he ran naval as much as a number 2 could, I literally have always respected him, from Silver to Boutineer to Killian, and this mans is the best man so +1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

+1, This lad honestly contributes the most in Naval, Boutineer is a 100% lad. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1 I mean is a app really necessary with this guy? He is a phenomenal role player. He is a awesome leader. He is knowledgeable regarding naval and the server in general. He also knows when the right time is to have fun.

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

+1 you will make a fantastic base ops general.😂

but seriously ma boi you got this. Just make sure to make decisions not only on what needs to be done in the present but also see how it will affect the future. Also, keep the roleplay alive.

and remember

Naval will be active if you are active!