Patrick's Farewell from Synergy Roleplay

Let me start this off very clear

I'm sick and tired of everyone bossing me around because how old I am

I'm sick and tired of it

Here's fucking Konstantine flapping his dick around because I was lagging so fucking hard I couldn't do anything but try to direction myself back to MHB

Then they call me up to bridge thinking he's a tough fucking guy wohoo I'm a LTJG look at me now fucker

Yeah you know what fuck you

Farewells:

@Zim Your my best friend on the Server and helped me when I was about  to end my life so I thank you for that. I'll still be in TS3 and in your Discord though 

@Joah Hope SCP does great for you I always looked up to you as a father because I don't have one anymore.

@Freck I always looked up to you as my British Big Brother. I'll still be in your Discord

@๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡IKE I felt you were like my little brother XD

@Grum You helped me a lot as well in my times of struggle thanks so much

@Night453 Rider you were so funny and I loved your deep voice

@Shakes. I like you for who you are even if you arrested me so much

@Doc Delta Pilot-42 lol

@Bbstine PAPA!

@Nade Jones Get that SOBDE REG. Also, GRENADEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

@Square Hey where's Triangle?

@Tyzen You fucking green midget I love you

@BlackiSblack I guess I'm retired now huh?

@Pythin *Plays EarRape everytime he joins my channel*

@Turbine I don't even know what to say to you lul

@Quill Khan Next time you resign i'm face palming

@Bolt Squeaker Squadron boio

@Eclipse Hi i'm older than you rawr XD

@Max Best Chancellor ever!

That's all the ones I remember

If I missed you i'm sorry

Please comment down any screenshots you've had with me or any videos of my DB's or something  like that

• Disagree 2
  • Friendly 2

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47autk0ajbcj5rtkhc86

Former: Delta Pilot 42 | WO Appo | 501st 2ndLT ScarZ | Naval LT Patrick

11 minutes ago, ✞ [SR] Havoc™ [A] said:

Here's fucking Konstantine flapping his dick around because I was lagging so fucking hard I couldn't do anything but try to direction myself back to MHB

Then they call me up to bridge thinking he's a tough fucking guy wohoo I'm a LTJG look at me now fucker

HOLY SHIT, this is literally the biggest meme I've ever seen. Literally trying to cause trouble and talk shit even on your farewell post XD.

@Stern summed it up pretty well. (damn, y'all deleted Sterns post LOL)

Edited by Sock Monkey

:)

• Retired Founder
1 minute ago, Sock Monkey said:

HOLY SHIT, this is literally the biggest meme I've ever seen. Literally trying to cause trouble and talk shit even on your farewell post XD.

@Stern summed it up pretty well. 

Oof.

Here's fucking Konstantine flapping his dick around because I was lagging so fucking hard I couldn't do anything but try to direction myself back to MHB

Then they call me up to bridge thinking he's a tough fucking guy wohoo I'm a LTJG look at me now fucker

+1

• Funny 2
  • Winner 1
3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Patrick, you were called up because of reckless flight. There you acted immaturely and stupidly and got stripped of ATC and pilot training after several times almost slamming into bridge and not landing after being ordered to. He wasn’t flopping his dick, he was acting as a naval should in the given situation of a reckless pilot. If you were lagging you should have said in OOC, stopped the LAAT and waited not fly around several times and crash

i've killed hundreds of younglings in LAAT's but i've never been stripped of being a pilot...

but one reckless flight because of sudden lag gets you stripped of it?

Edited by Bolt
  • Funny 2

bolt

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Patrick, you were called up because of reckless flight. There you acted immaturely and stupidly and got stripped of ATC and pilot training after several times almost slamming into bridge and not landing after being ordered to. He wasn’t flopping his dick, he was acting as a naval should in the given situation of a reckless pilot. If you were lagging you should have said in OOC, stopped the LAAT and waited not fly around several times and crash

I did say it in OOC that's the big problem Doc and I told him when I was in bridge

• Agree 1

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47autk0ajbcj5rtkhc86

Former: Delta Pilot 42 | WO Appo | 501st 2ndLT ScarZ | Naval LT Patrick