Steam Name: [SR] miguz [VA]

RP Name: ATK Reg Commander miguz

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:92521016

Regiment you are applying for:  Attack Regiment

How many terms have you held the position?: 1

How do you feel your previous term went?:

Well. Could have been improved

Why do you wish to remain a Regimental Commander?:

Regimental Commander has been such a fun ride for me to be in, hosting trainings, meetings, and commanding my men. I believe staying in this position is best for my regiment and best for me. After talking with fellow HC and retired HC, I've decided to stay for a 2nd term. I want to do a 2nd ATK Batt v Batt that's way more organized and fun for my regiment and I hope to Improve on my faults with this 2nd term. It really is a good learning experience for me and I want to continue it with my Attack Regiment.

Current availability:

If I get this position I will take a long ROA (sadly)
Around 20 - 40 hours a week. (Schedule volatile due to work and uni)

What have you achieved within your regiment during your past term?:

Improved relations between Battalions, host fun training sims and fun events. ATK Batt v Batt.
Improved role play through my passive RP Events and become a mediator to resolve problems in my battalions.
Become someone for people to go to, not only to answer a question but to also to be someone to just talk to.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your regiment?:

To be blunt I didn't finish what I set out to do. My last few weeks have felt rushed and not really well planned and overall there are somethings to work on still. When I did a mid term "How do you think ATK Reg miguz is doing?" There was a lot of good criticism for me to take. I have improved with some of it but there are still some left unanswered. I'm sorry its hard to spread myself across 4 battalions and I wish to improve on that. Moving forward I will take more time with each battalion and have days to spend with each, in a more organized fashion. I will bring up activity and bring up recruitment to make my battalion the biggest and best it has ever been!

Its not only about the numbers though, because what fun is a battalion if its a hostile/unfun environment. During my term as ATK Reg its  been hard for me to step in and take proper action that NEEDS to be done. I plan on improving the battalion environment and make sure there is proper justice brought to those who are in the wrong. In the future I will try to get myself more involved and get an unbiased opinion from both sides to resolve a conflict.

I said in my app for ATK Reg that I would allow each  ATK Batt to be allowed to enter each other's bunks, but I have not enforced that. If the Battalions feel its a good addition I will try and get it implemented, and hopefully this does not cause any small problems.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Banned

+1 great reg

+1, Miguz, I know i’m not in 501st anymore but when I was in there, you showed that you care for your ATK regiments. You’re a really good Reg and I would love to see you serve your second term. 

💖 Love you bbl gurl 💖

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

GM Leadership

+1, Worked with you for a shot time and you have proven yourself to be a Good REG. I like both candidates but the ATK REG shows itself for its trainings and his activity.

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Miguz you a good guy, and I'll plus one both of you, but seriously to those who put like no effort into why. I am gonna throat punch you.

Anyway Miguz you have done great, and yea you could be good going on, and Nade too. You both are great friends of mine.

Former: Liaison

-1 didnt give GM 3 million credits

Joking of course. Miguz is a fantastic ATTACK REG commander. He always steps in to see how each attack regiment is doing, and offers help if any battalion is having problems. And on top of that he is a very kind and friendly person. I see no reason to deny him another go at ATTACK REG Commander.

+1

• Funny 1