Make a KU Trooper

Snadvich

Name: Snadvich (BCMD Bacara)

Suggestion: Add a KU trooper to the GM  jobs. KU Now has enough people to secure a Job  and Replace the GM Medic job with it

Implementation: Add a KU job to the GM and replace the GM Medic Job with it

Lore: http://clonetrooper.wikia.com/wiki/Keller's_Unit

Workshop content if applicable: Just use the KU Player Model for the Main Model 
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add a KU Trooper and remove the GM Medic Job. 

Job: KU Trooper 5 slots

Model: KU Model on the GME 

Weapons: Chaingun, Rocket Launcher, GM Westar, Medkit

Other:Add the Ability to drop armor 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Snadvich
Banned

+1

+1 - Chief Approves.

EDIT: Changing to -1 due to the removal of the GM Medic Job.

Edited by Red_Panda
Changed to a -1.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

2 minutes ago, Zyner said:

How many people are in KU because that loadout is insanely OP.

Also, how is this suggestion following up the original re-work?

Says that KU just use the either Elite Marine so why separate them now?

Only 5 slots. This was also voted on during the Attack Reg Meeting. Also we've got enough people in KU currently to get a job 

3 minutes ago, Snadvich said:

Only 5 slots. This was also voted on during the Attack Reg Meeting. Also we've got enough people in KU currently to get a job 

Out of curiousity where are you getting the criteria for "having enough people to get a job" ?

1 minute ago, Zyner said:

Out of curiousity where are you getting the criteria for "having enough people to get a job" ?

Back in the good ol days of Oxen, We didnt have a lot of KU to deserve a job. Through the next 2 bacara's that part just stuck. Now we've got enough in my opinion to deserve being a separate job to GM

ignore - i re commented

Edited by Gadget

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

If the job is 5 slot I +1 it.

14 minutes ago, Hero said:

How? It has what every other GM class does except the medpack? 

That's pretty much it, makes them a one-man army. Can unload an entire minigun then shoot a rocket to get behind cover to heal themselves. They won't need to depend on anyone for anything.

• Agree 2

+1, Lets be honest, GM is a Support Battalion on this Server, We are the only group that can issue armor refills, Why make it so only one job has that ability, TBH I think the Rocket is a Bit Much, BUT I agree with everything else on this job, (+1 to GM Westar-M5,  Clone Chaingun, BactaKit, Armor Spawn AND -1 to Clone Rocket Launcher)

I agree this seems a bit OP but again, GM has become an overall support battalion on the server, Repair the skygate, Repairs Engines, Issues armor and medical support to the server. So why no jack of all trades job for us to help the server? 

Edited by Qal
Spellings and Addition

you have to remember that Keller's Unit, on the server, are the best of the best. they are meant to be able to complete a mission that a battalions couldn't do, so them having a med kit and the rest isn't too bad,  as long as its only 5 max,  and also the amount of skill required to accurate rocket jump yourself to cover and not, A -die from the rocket or B - miss your designated area, is quite high, but yeah, as Qal said, we are more of a Support battalions, we had the original medic class with the Elite support with the med kit and the ammo reserves, this is just an evolution of that, and people can just buy a perma-weapon and make them OP, like a flamethrower or any other  weapon

+1 but it will need to be monitored and adjusted but with only 5 on at a time, i can see it being fine

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

If no one else couldn't do the mission Keller's Unit Would do it swiftly and with precision.

It is literally in their Lore that they are to be the best of the best so why not give them the best of the best Weapons, Also Loadout OP? u drunk guy, That is literally what all other ARC Trooper has avaible to him so stop you bull thx.

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, Josh Jones said:

If no one else couldn't do the mission Keller's Unit Would do it swiftly and with precision.

It is literally in their Lore that they are to be the best of the best so why not give them the best of the best Weapons, Also Loadout OP? u drunk guy, That is literally what all other ARC Trooper has avaible to him so stop you bull thx.

Uhh, So? Lore is not everything.

3 hours ago, Josh Jones said:

That is literally what all other ARC Trooper has avaible to him so stop you bull thx. 

It's pretty much their ARC and Support trooper combined. So no it's not just what all other ARC troopers have

We don't want to make OP jobs.
I will -1 this as this would be too OP.

• Winner 1

As previous GM, KU dont really need a sepreate job, if you still want the job then i wouldn't put the chaingun with the assault trooper. The chaingun would go to the KU and the Z6 would go to the assault. As for the medkit its a tough decision. Making KU a mix of the two with the chaingun and the medkit would be like making the RANCOR medic that they want to have the changes for. Again, i dont think KU needs a job therefor -1. Sorry guys. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Also KU tryouts are Borderline RC tryouts for how hard they are. One last thing, for being saying this is a bit too OP Alpha ARC trooper basically go through the same type of hard training as us and they Get Jetboots and a Clone Minigun.

Edited by Snadvich
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, Ct Pvt crispy said:

-1 in lore ku weren't some specialy trained task force like RC or null they were literally regular gm with a white camo armour meant for snow assualt missions. If you remove the rocket launcher I might change to a +1

w h a t

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

This is going to sound strange coming from me, but I really don't think we need a KU job.

For one thing: Everyone is overestimating what KU is. In truth, KU isn't all that special. All they are is a unit of cold assault troops led by Keller. But we took this limited information and made them into some elite unit that they really aren't.

For another thing: I think KU should be a status, not a separate job. I like it better when KU can be assault or support whenever they want. And this should be a status given to players that deserve it. And since it is limited to 5, those that deserve it will have to wait a long ass time for someone to leave KU so they can become a KU.

Plus, all this job is: a supped up support trooper with assault trooper weapons. Half the time, anyone with this job is going to spend more time gunning people down with their big ass minigun than healing and dropping armor for others. And they are more than likely going to heal themselves instead of others.

Conclusion: Keep KU as a status, not a job. KU isn't really special, and we are fine with the jobs we have now. All this is going to cause is jealously within and outside of the battalion, and do more harm than good. KU job isn't really needed. (Plus the medic job is the bridge between regular GM and support. You become this if you don't meet the requirements to become support. If this gets passed, fuck the ones that want to heal but are forced to go through ARC selections first.)

-SGM Havok

Edited by GM-3022 Havok
  • Agree 2
7 minutes ago, Kerillian said:

Why replace your medic isnt that like kinda important and where in lore does it have all keller unit are medically trained?

We still have a support element that would take over for medics

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

7 minutes ago, Kerillian said:

Why replace your medic isnt that like kinda important and where in lore does it have all keller unit are medically trained?

We have 2 medic jobs, Elite Support is a straight upgrade from Medic and is a bit easy to get with the only Hurdle being ARC. Also most shit other batts Hold ain’t lore. 

• 3 months later...