Wolffe's Resignation

Turbine

Battalion: 104th

RP Name: 104th Mech Assault BCMD Wolffe

Date: 26/09/19

Reason: I am looking for something new to try on the server, 104th has been a fun experience and it has allowed me to gain a large amount of experience over my whole time there and I feel it is time for someone else to take up the mantel of wolffe. The person I recommend for the spot is Spartan. So to finalise this I am leaving to try new things so I do not burn out of the server. The server is not as enjoyable as I want it to be atm and I feel trying something new will help me enjoy it more.

Goodbyes: I am not leaving the server

18 minutes ago, Reddy said:

Nade started of yoinking officers in battalions, he has now evolved to yoinking BCMDs 

Good luck Turbine! 

Rahhh next generation those regimental and marshal commanders are mine no cap

• Funny 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Not mad just disappointed . This is way earlier than I ever expected. Of course Spartan is ready but really I didn’t even know you were thinking of leaving so soon, and I’m one of your fucking Commanders. How it looks for me you left so soon just because you got a RC position.

Edited by Banjans
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 2

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, Banjans said:

Not mad just disappointed . This is way earlier than I ever expected. Of course Spartan is ready but really I didn’t even know you were thinking of leaving so soon, and I’m one of your fucking Commanders. How it looks for me you left so soon just because you got a RC position.

Basically that’s the situation.. 

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

5 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

I WILL MAKE 104TH THE BEST ON THE SERVER TO SHOW THE DIRECTORS I WAS A BETTER CHOICE

Literally resigns a few days after

Love you bud

Coming from the person who said

"I'm going to be the first Tagart to finish a full term." *resigns 6 hours later*

Also o7

• Funny 3
  • Winner 2
6 minutes ago, Bart said:

Like I said on your Spec Reg application, didn't have the dedication to 104th. Lmao, not surprised.

He did have dedication to the 104th, obviously since you wasn't in the battalion, you wouldn't know. Stay in your lane, bud. Back me up here 104th.

• Agree 2

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope