Alexz/Rauner's forum ban appeal(last chance)

Guest Rauner

RP Name/Steam Name:  SO 2nd SSO Alexz
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:66486791
Date of Ban: June 13th 
Length of Ban: Perm
Offense:Multiple accounts and ban evasion(FOURM BAN)
Banned By: Square/Chambers
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I've said this before and I will again, I'm truly sorry for my actions in regard to this ban and I really am hoping for forgiveness from the community. I have been banned for almost 4 months and I really just want to be back here. This ban prevents me from posting or even looking at the forums in general, so it keeps me in the dark for most community announcements and all activity involving the server. It also prevents me from applying for things like staff and such. I want to be unbanned so I can later on reapply for staff and help the community grow.  I would just like a 2nd chance here and I hope this will be the time to do it. I understand some of you hate me and I want to chance that. I haven't been active as much, but I have spent time trying to make amends with people I have wronged. My push to keep playing comes from being involved in the community and this ban is completely just because I did make a 2nd account, but I would like a 2nd chance because I know I will never do something so stupid again. If you all could give me another chance that would be awesome. I will also cease to post ban appeals after this one because this is my third shot and if this gets denied I have no reason to post again. If you guys don't want me back or don't trust me that's fine, but at least consider how the length is permanent and I have been banned for 1/3 of a year now . Thank you all if you read this far and I hope you all can just give me another chance.
Evidence to support your claims: I accept responsibility for what I did and I'll i'm asking for is another chance and in return, I promise I won't do it again.

This is Alexz signing out

15 minutes ago, The Ryu said:

Yeah uhhh…… no -1
edit: If I need to explain why I will

You're kinda supposed to explain why or else it doesnt count as a vote.

I am going to +1 this because what you did was never really that bad, all things considered. You did tend to start some drama and such using the account but I think at this point you should be allowed to be unbanned. 

-1. When I was Bly your name was brought up multiple times to me for drama as well as offensive behaviour and while most people will say I'd give a second chance...your had three under me so unfortunately I will say that no, not a second chance UNLESS you personally apologize to EVERYONE BY NAME. That is the only way you would get a positive from me right now.

-Arcantus-

11 minutes ago, Rey said:

-1 reasons stated in previous posts and threads. He went around with multiple accounts manipulated people and then said it was his brother when there where 4 accounts with his ip. He also hated and tried his best to destroy the battalion i love and will probably do it again as soon as he is back in

Categorically false in many ways. Alex has already cleared up with high staff the brother account situation. I’m not him and he’s not me. Yes we have the same IP but maybe just maybe it’s because like it’s mentioned I’m his brother so we would have the same IP since as of right now we live in the same house. The reason that this account is unbanned is because we proved we were 2 separate people. 

Edited by Alexz
3 minutes ago, AlextheConqustidor said:

Categorically false in many ways. Alex has already cleared up with high staff the brother account situation. I’m not him and he’s not me. Yes we have the same IP but maybe just maybe it’s because like it’s mentioned I’m his brother so we would have the same IP. The reason that this account is unbanned is because we proved we were 2 separate people. 

Alright can i ask what he was banned for his beefs with people and how he has improved?

+1. He has tried several times and at this point its just pitiful seeing him trying to get unbanned. He made a second account. Yes it's against the rules. But god damn its only a forum ban evasion. Most of the stuff that happens or news regarding the server i.e the new map and such happens on these forums. 

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

Banned

-1 for reasons already stated.

You were an absolute piece of shit who got reported countless of times a few months ago.

You even made a forum account to "appeal" your ban but never did and just continued to use that account until someone found that out.

But that was 4 months ago.

Hopefully you have changed, but that will be up to Square and Carter to decide, I wish you luck.

+1

Since I was supposed to give a reason behind my -1 ummm
1. You were a dickhead to just about everyone.
2. Your apology doesn't really seem very genuine, I mean when you get banned for doing something multiple times it's obvious you know what you did
3. All you ever did was cause drama whether it be in game or on forums and we have enough drama as it is
4. I don't think the risk is worth having someone that is pretty untrustworthy back around here

In the chance that you deem him suitable for an appeal... let's hope I and the others are wrong and he really has change (He really isn't though)

19 hours ago, PunishedDrayyen said:

I'll put it this way, so you can understand the tension. 

Alexz has single handedly cemented his reputation as the most notorious, most hated man in the 327th. He doesn't even play and he's still permanently blacklisted from the battalion, -just in case- he ever comes back. 

Ok. Just because you had a grudge against him doesn't mean anything. He wasn't bad in the 41st.

• Agree 1

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

Yikes. I was inactive for almost a year and I still heard shit about you, and the shit I was told was not good stuff.

So forgive my amount of hostility if you will. I'll +1 this.

But if you come anywhere near my people I'll pull out my Infinity Gauntlet and give you 6 different flavors of anal penetration.

• Winner 1
Banned

-1 there's a reason it you've had to put up 4 ban appeals

• Founder
Founder

This ban appeal has been accepted due to more positive community feedback.

Your old please contact me in teamspeak so we can get some things squared away.