Drama

This new drama is fucking stupid.

Just. Fucking. Stop. 

Stop bitching at others. Stop being stupid. Stop complaining.

The community is turning into a fucking bitchfest. 

He says this.

She says this.

S T O P.

Jesus Christ. - If you can't contain your autism don't come onto the forums. 

But don't take shit into game. Don't be stupid, don't go around and make everyone want to kill themselves.

Stop being stupid. 

Rant over.

• Agree 6
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 3
  • Friendly 2

British

Banned

A homo sapien of the Male gender vibrated his vocal cords to make a sound and it made people angry

• Agree 1
56 minutes ago, Nightmare The Latina Man said:

its a game why are these faggots arguing

do they get beaten at home?

do they get a hard-on about power

or are they just gay

i think they are just gay

I do not know lol. I think I'll agree with you on this one.

British

But drama is like my television, I love to watch it go downhill.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

But in all seriousness, yeah, drama is never good for a community, it can hurt peoples outlook on others and impact real life friendships. In future i hope people can take a step back and see it is just a video game, it is just a community of people all striving for the same thing: to have  a bit of fun on a garry's mod server. All the ranks are arbitrary and nothing really matters, in 3-5 years the fact you were a BCMD or Yoda isn't gonna matter so much.

Now lets enjoy the game and have some memes along the way.

• Winner 3
2 minutes ago, Lighig said:

But in all seriousness, yeah, drama is never good for a community, it can hurt peoples outlook on others and impact real life friendships. In future i hope people can take a step back and see it is just a video game, it is just a community of people all striving for the same thing: to have  a bit of fun on a garry's mod server. All the ranks are arbitrary and nothing really matters, in 3-5 years the fact you were a BCMD or Yoda isn't gonna matter so much.

Now lets enjoy the game and have some memes along the way.

Nuff said.

• Friendly 1
Banned
Just now, Bbstine said:

That's a good way to say you like traps

Fuckin trap lover

A homo sapien of the male gender used his brain to control his joints to move his fingers in a manner to interact with his keyboard, which makes text on a digital screen and it made me seem homosexual