Faded's Kal Skirata App

Faded

Steam Name: [SR] Faded [VA]

RP Name: Null 11 Ordo Skirata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:187935235

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Null Squad / Clan Skirata

Experience: "Cough cough, battalion hopper." I mean what?? \/

Doom's Unit -
I was in Doom's Unit for a good time. I worked my up from a PVT to 1stLT, and achieving ARFL. I served under the Dooms which were Deadly, Meow, and Chambers until I resigned. This was my second battalion I joined, and I learned a lot of leadership and officer experience in this battalion. I was a good recruiter and recruited them new spicy Doom's Unit troopers. I learned things about IT and being a member, I worked my way up to an Intel officer and stuff like how to edit a roster, etc.

Galactic Marines - 
If there was any battalion that I thought I learned from the best was Galactic Marines. I like their leadership a lot, it was very good information, and a place where I could learn from my mistakes and learn to do better. I attained all my training such as bEOD, bTECH, GMACT, ENG, ATC, PLT, uhh the rest. I loved this battalion a lot especially with them being serious and how they have promotion requirements along with their training.

Rancor - 
I got my ARC from these guys, and I was in their battalion back in the day. I got to selections, and weapons and tactics then achieved leadership when I was in SO. I wasn't in this battalion that long, but I did learn about a two or thing  in PVP for formations and good stuff that is important.

Special Ops -
I joined SO and slit some throats and cloaked and shit. I also got my ARC trooper in this battalion and passed the test. I then went and killed shit being an elite ARC trooper.

41st -
This was my first battalion I joined, I guess you could say I learned stuff which I did. I learned a little bit about leadership and how to be a leader. I ran in and shot some clankers up and called it a day.

104th -
I learned how to use a grapple hook and drive a tank. I did learn how to climb over a wall and stuff like that. I wasn't in this battalion long as well, cause you know battalion hopper?? I enjoyed my time in this battalion, I did recruit them some good troopers.

Foxtrot Squad -
This was my first time ever joining SOBDE. I joined this squad while serving under Buzz and Brak. I learned the ways of SOBDE, and how they operated. After when Buzz resigned, Brak got Gregor and I got XO of the squad. I did like an XO would do, I hosted tryouts and managed the other two squad members. What would you call this a Squad position hopper? I went from Unnamed EOD to Unammed Tech, Unnamed Med then I got deployed to Sarrish and never came back.

501st -
I got to 2ndLT in this battalion and got Torrent Company trooper Oz. I helped in Torrent Company tryouts, and recruited members. I made it to Intel and helped the battalion out by updating the Discord, and Roster. I did learn some things, but I can't think of it.

Coruscant Guard -
Hey the one and only "TR CG TK CPL Faded." I really just arrested minges and patrolled around Ship. Maybe even shot a few droids then and there, I also had to detain a Naval for trying to run to Droids.

Clan Skirata - 
I first joined Null as A'den and helped in tryouts. I looked up to Prince and learned many things from him. After a while of being in Null I got Ordo and had the new generation with Null. I helped Prince manage the Null and like I said I hosted tryouts and tried keeping Null alive. I also started doing our little Null training and I would invite battalions to do little missions like a stealth or capture a base, etc. Sometimes I would also help Prince in event servers for training with other battalions. I think Null is cool and I still have a great time being in the squad. I learned a lot about their lore, and Mandalorian culture and I am still learning about a thing or to.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander Squad Lead?: Well let's see... I have the experience and leadership. I can handle six guys in my squad. I do want to bring back the Null training and I wish Null would RP more with troopers and battalions. I know how SOBDE works and how to run it, although this is my first rodeo becoming a Squad Lead, but like I said I have experience in leading and in another squad, so I think I can handle it. My most wish of Null is to not be an elitist against others, it's fine in tryouts but not in public. I want Null to follow the Mandalorian code, if they show honor to them they must show honor back, and be a man of their word! I also want an active squad, but every person says that but we will have to wait and see. I also want to carry out Prince's legacy.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes.

Availability: I'll list my hours - Sun - Thurs | 3:40 PM - 12:00 AM CST| |Fri - Sat - 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST|

Estimate how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I joined the beginning of January 2018.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want my squad ready and to be respectful to others. If I do get Kal I want the Null to be ready to take on the role after me and be mature, and ACTIVE. I also want to bring back the Null training and I want the Null to be able to host that and have the responsibility to do so. Like I stated before I want Null to follow the Mandalorian code.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I would resign before I would get removed for being inactive, but yes.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes. 

Banned

+1 I feel this guy is the ONLY person who should take the mantle of responsibility as Kal. I still miss my prepubescent lil faded, but this will do.

Edited by Maymays
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 INACTIVE- FADED 2018

+1 you were annoying as fuck and I mean to the point where I never wanted to get on as boss because you would POKE ME but you've changed a lot since getting A'den then going to Ordo you've shaped up and you are still trying to improve on your leadership and other things, hell you are so eager to change you ask me for advice. Good luck on your path towards becoming a better leader if you ever need help just pm me.

+1 this is definitely the man for the job. He has the right skills and qualities to lead as Kal. Even has the fanatic type attitude and hatred of jedi down

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

+1 I gave you the chance and I don't regret it. Always see people for what they can be and help them improve. Just be sure to be honest with everyone and most of all yourself. Don't try to be another Kal. Whether it be Cipher, Korm, or I. Make it your own because that's what will make you enjoy the role.

"You're suppose to be elite, not autistic" ~Thexan

• Winner 8

+1 excellent leader. Nothing personal but its gonna be hard to fill princes.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was