Good Luck.

Prince

Battalion/Squad: Null Squad

RP Name: Kal Skirata

Date: 8/29/18

Reason: There are a lot of reasons I suppose:. Some correlate with activity reasons with the high demand to be on daily, some not enjoying what I do anymore, and others just me needed to stop. Some of you may like me, some may not. I honestly don't really care. That's right there is one of the reasons why they like or dislike me too. Whether you thought I did well or did terrible, that I was too strict, or too rude. Anything in general, that's fine. Starting out this server as an SO, I learned to enjoy so much. A place where I could share my SW liking. Of course, as all things do, change comes. And we as people tend to perceive the past better than we do the present because we aren't currently living the past, and the more you think about something, the more it changes. You aren't going to remember it perfectly again with aid from video, picture, etc. My anger being the thing that got me into SOBDE had me learn to enjoy my time being with a smaller group of people and enjoy having the little specialties of RP and respect I received.  Staffing came along with it to. But it's too much. Cause I think when you get to the point where I'm at right now, you no longer enjoy the RP, you are months on burnt out and still going, and you let it impact your real life. The decision there is made by balancing what's more worth it to you: To do more to try to enjoy the game, even if it can come off sometimes as mingey but just enjoy yourself, or leave. And I'm leaning more towards the later. I tried so hard to get to Kal and live up to the expectations, but when you get there you realize, "Why am I even doing this?", "Why are there expectations for this shit and quotas?", " Why is there so much drama connected to a community made for fun?", "Why does everyone have to go to someone else to talk about you?". This game has become way too much for me. Way too much a part of my life, and way too much a part of my emotions. The moment I joined Null, my only reason for staying was Null. I tried Jedi, I tried Naval, I tried a battalion, I tried Senator. Not the same to me. With recent events as well, my emotions are fucked up. I'm not about to try to deal with this stuff some more. I did enjoy the server, don't get me wrong I did enjoy this server. I've had some great times here, just too much right now.

Goodbyes: 

@Medic  I feel it's hard to put words to some of these things, but I'm just going to keep them simple. Thank you.

@Bbstine Odd how things work isn't it?

@Everyone else because I'm not going to list people out: It was an honor to play with...some of you... others it was a pain, but it was also a pain that made this experience what it was and I wouldn't want to change that. I am leaving everything and not coming back, I tend to ghost things that I leave so I guess this is an odd occasion for me.

https://gyazo.com/94aa8bf25906ae056ceb929407a1025e

Can't remove me if I leave first, bastard.

Edited by Prince
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 4
  • Friendly 16
Banned

DAD NO

• Retired Founder

Well,
I get you have your own personal problems but you have been null and one of my boys for a long time. 
I'm going to miss you, sad that you let the drama get to you, you always been a fighter, then again life comes first and maybe this is the time to focus on life.
I always stood up for you, becase I know even though you can be stubborn  you had your heart in the right place.

If you don't stick around Synergy, hopefully you stick to my discord, and if not that then, goodluck wherever you go.
I hope I could of changed something in your life for the better, if not appologies for not getting to make that happen.
Good luck Prince. o7

- Ya boi A'den or Zim

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

I didn't expect this, especially this resign. You took a chance in me and I was still learning and adapting and I guess following your ways. I didn't want this at all, but o7 and I wish you best of luck with whatever you're trying to do. I'm not done yet, Prince you're probably the most or the BEST Null I've seen, not just that but your dedication was good. Also with you being Ordo more then 5 months, I just I am shocked.

It’s a shame some people make things hard. We never really communicated but you are a hell of a leader and you definitely will be missed. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

o fuck f. Prince we use to butt heads quite a bit, but once I got into SOBDE we actually got to know eachother and would say that you became one of my friends. Sad to see you go but I understand your problems, hope you prosper in the future.

• Retired Founder

oof, That sucks, Someone who challenges you thinking you're a marshal commander and dismissing null from a MANDATORY DEBRIEF. Sorry my ego is not as big as yours as it once was. Best of luck out there in your future endeavors. 

P.S. Let's blacklist dragon from null because we disagree with something he did. Amirite EXDE

P.S.S I can still blacklist you NERRRDDD

• Agree 4
3 hours ago, Joah said:

oof, That sucks, Someone who challenges you thinking you're a marshal commander and dismissing null from a MANDATORY DEBRIEF. Sorry my ego is not as big as yours as it once was. Best of luck out there in your future endeavors. 

P.S. Let's blacklist dragon from null because we disagree with something he did. Amirite EXDE

P.S.S I can still blacklist you NERRRDDD

I didn't realize i got access to Joahs account. 

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
5 minutes ago, Joah said:

OOF, Let me resign from a server but still come on to set up a mass RDM of 69 people in DB. Yeah, don't worry, my ego is fairly contained right now. Good luck to you too.

P.S. Let's spend everyday as a founder doing something mingey. Darth Joah, CG Droideka, CMD Appo with a lightsaber rifle, lightsaber rifle in general, etc.

P.P.S. I wasn't the one to blacklist him. EXDE

P.P.P.S (I forgot this one) "Serious RP" Enough said.

Edited by Prince
  • Agree 10
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Retired Founder
1 minute ago, Prince said:

OOF, Let me resign from a server but still come on to set up a mass RDM of 69 people in DB. Yeah, don't worry, my ego is fairly contained right now. Good luck to you too.

P.S. Let's spend everyday as a founder doing something mingey. Darth Joah, CG Droideka, CMD Appo with a lightsaber rifle, lightsaber rifle in general, etc.

Actually, you so did, stop acting innocent. 

Also, You're the one who sighted most drama in your field. Also m8, There's a reason people enjoyed being around me and not you in my time. OOF. yikes if you want to be roasted I can bury you like you buried yourself but I can bury you much further.

Also, ~ M8, if you really want to have a conversation you can, but it'll probably result with your head fuckign exploding while we're talking. So let's agree to disagree and just disappear like you said you would, OOF.

tzqv9.jpg

• Funny 2
2 minutes ago, Prince said:

I would like to point out is that um the server has never been serious RP was never advertised as it omegalul and yeah i kyber slammed DB but i got permission to and most people were ok on the server with me kyber slaming EXDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just resign and go away lmao

• Disagree 1
3 minutes ago, Prince said:

Just now, Joah said:

Actually, you so did, stop acting innocent. 

Also, You're the one who sighted most drama in your field. Also m8, There's a reason people enjoyed being around me and not you in my time. OOF. yikes if you want to be roasted I can bury you like you buried yourself but I can bury you much further.

Also, ~ M8, if you really want to have a conversation you can, but it'll probably result with your head fuckign exploding while we're talking. So let's agree to disagree and just disappear like you said you would, OOF.

tzqv9.jpg

Lets keep this civil please...

THE FORUMS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CIVIL. PLEASE TAKE IT TO PMS.

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Banned

@Joah Dawg chill @Prince Chill @Tyzen chill. People come to the game to get away drama. Not stir up the shit, like honestly. I thought I was bad back in the day, xD

Just now, SquirtleKitty said:

but i made the popcorn already...

I’m just following rules ;-;

P.S. : I want sum. :3

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope