Rex (Nyx) Commander Report

Your Name: Lucky/Tup

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79579134

Your rank/position in the battalion (if applicable)?: Captain

Battalion Commander(+)'s Name: Rex/Nyx

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND): 

Battalion/Squad/Regiment/Brigade: 501st Attack

Why should this Battalion Commander(+) be demoted?: First off let me say this is not a powerplay, I have no intention of going for Rex,  I have nothing against Nyx but this is for the betterment of the Batallion, Nyx has proven that he does not have the time or the respect to the other officers to run the 501st in a way where it can continue to grow and not one that will continue to falter

Has this Battalion Commander violated one of the rules for demotion?: Negligence,Inactivity, and Does not have the right mind set to be a CMD

Evidence against the individual?: All of my Evidence consists of Statements of 501st who have been in 501st during the time of Nyx

501st Opinions

Freck: "It annoys me when I leave the 501st I have continue helping the 501st with multiple things including  Discord work and how far its fallen."

Spud: "Patrick had to calm Nyx down when he went on a tantrum roasting officers and Never stays cool and loses his head"

Panda/Fives: "Nyx activity has been a stone to the batallion as well as it decreases the productivity of the current officers."

Anonymous 501st SFC: " 

i wanna remain anonymous tho but also the 501st doesnt feel the same since i first joined im glad i got torrent company trooper but alot of inactive and to much mingy behavior the eee eee crap gets annoying
to much racial words are said especially if kids join in
also my major complaint is rex needs to be more active "

Phil:  " Straight -1 Nyx has proven to everyone that he is not a good CMD"

Ike: "Honestly Nyx is Hurting the Batallion"

The rest of whom I asked wished to stay anonymous but mostly all of their replies of the other 8 Individuals I asked was "Nyx is very inactive and his hot head ness makes the Battallion seem like something that isn't the best to be in"

All this proves that his attitude towards other members of the Batallion and his activity in general shows he does not have the time to Be a CMD

One Last Anonymous that I have Recieved: "Nyx, has killed the 501st. His XO is unable to competently lead and his only hope of a CMD is now the ATK REG. Elijah plays Jedi more than anything, makes decisions out of nowhere and does nothing for the battalion. Multiple officers complain that shit doesn't get done and it just gets pushed to the back being "discussed in an officer meeting" WHICH NEVER ENDS UP HAPPENING, TC is dead and Nyx makes it so hard to become the positions meaning LORE CHARACTERS are NOT being filled.  This mean that SERIOUS ROLEPLAY is not able to fully Function, With the server wanting to be more serious, we need ACTIVE leaders (Something Nyx isn't), and leaders that are able to competently maintain numbers (something that is not happening), The 501st' high command is just a circle jerk of incompetence, inactivity and bad leadership, " 

Nyx's Leadership

Nyx's Leadership was good and still is at times others he uses frantic curse words and harsh punishments as a means to get someone to do something if someone goes a few steps too far ahead in an event he screams at the top of his lungs to get back to the group or else, and most of the PTs or Sims that are done that are ordered by him he does partake what so ever sometimes

Nyx's Attitude

Nyx has proven that he cant lead the 501st especially relating to the way on how he goes on tantrums belittles his officers, also the multiple times hes screamed at people over little things has shown he does not have a cool head

Nyx's Activity

Nyx has work he tries his best to get on but like what was said on skeeti's app if you dont have the time why bother being a CMD

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)?: Spud

Edited by Lucky
  • Agree 5

+1, this is all perfectly true. Lucky made it out clearly and when he confronted me and with the group, we all agreed that this needs to happen.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

/me gets the strap +1

Edited by Soapy/Kronos
Now 10x more funny

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

You should go in detail if you want this to go any further, take frecks commander report on skeeti as an example

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Banned

+1

gonna have to +1 this report. as a former long time member of the 501st, i remember when Nyx was just a CMD. When Jackson left Rex for Attack Reg, Nyx applied for Rex and was pretty widely -1'd if i remember correctly, largely because of his activity, or lack thereof. furthermore, since ive joined back ive heard very few positive things regarding the leadership of 501st. as much as i love 501st, and i always will, it needs better leadership.

~former 501st ARCL LTC Dax

@Lucky I'd strongly advise changing the font of the forum post.

All I have to say on the topic is that I find it infinitely interesting that individuals seem to have had these opinions for a while. I stop to wonder if everyone has voiced them or attempted to change Nyx's style of leadership before going so far as to file a commander report.

Edited by Vaal

Wow, just. Wow. So, one thing to set something straight. My activity is not a problem. In my whole time that I was BCMD which was literally a WEEK, I have only been gone for like 2 days. If you want to talk about activity, you have not been on for a couple of weeks, and yet you dare question my activity. Ive literally been working my ass for the battalion trying to ask if they have any problems and such. If you had a complain, you go to me. My leadership? TC? First things first. Torrent Company didn't die because of me, the reason behind it is that one, our past Echo was miguz but he moved up to Attack REG. Our Hardcase resigned. OUR Kix, resigned. The only open position that has been open for a while was Jesse. The others, we've been trying to work up on getting it done. I just made Storm into TCC, and I am currently assisting him on getting TC filled. It is not my fault that others are unable to pass Torrent Company Tryouts, because Ive held all of the named characters tryouts before but not many passed. I dont respect my officers? What? I respect the officers, and I respect the battalion in WHOLE. Because if I never respected them, then would I really have the full on support of the battalion when I applied for Rex? Honestly. A few of those statements were exaggerated. Literally its been a week as me being Rex and ive only been off for two days. That is just odd. As an XO I lead 501st in the best condition that i can. I made sure that they didn't act up, didn't become mingy, didn't start any drama. I don't understand. I really don't.

• Agree 4

-1. Honestly most of the stuff you said is not true. About Nyx's activity, you're not even active yourself to even have a point about that. Another thing is that, TC didn'd die. Overall, I think you should of talked to Nyx about this other than going behind Nyx's back and putting in a CMD report. To add to this, You've lost my respect.

Edited by Dro_Eloe
  • Agree 1

Gonna have to -1 this, from my POV, Nyx has been doing well, and the 501st is decently active. If you guys think he belittles you as an officer or you don't like his leadership style, deal with it or leave, it's not a reason to report. 

• Agree 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

Banned

He’s literally been BCMD for a week and you are already Commander reporting him? For what “Officer disrespect” well unless he is fucking screaming racial and bigoted things at you, harden the fuck up. This report is honestly worthless because his activity shouldn’t be in question when he has literally been a BCMD for a week. You clearly don’t understand how difficult and how much behind the sences work you have to do when you are a BCMD/ the equivalence of one. I am going to -1 this because this report is worthless.